Jerry Sykes
    Jerry Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Trying to avoid a "SWEATY" Sunday!!

Hey guys and gals been coming to this forum for years to get stats, inside info etc. Just opened an acct the other day to give any info I can to help, all of your opinions and thoughts have helped me out. Just wanted to add my own and see where we can get. I went 2-0 Saturday (nfl) taking the under in (saints) game and over in the (pats) game. The saints game became a (sweat) late but prevailed as of course the pats game was won early. Saints need home field threw out playoffs to contend as to where "Luck" can be the next Peyton literally in the playoffs. Charges have given Peyton his worst performances this year, of course (division opponents). The bye week does not help the Broncos this week, and 9 points, to any divisional opponent is too high. Welker and Cromartie are back but its your typical "decoy" roster change. Percy Harvin prime example, was not football ready, and didn't play 2nd half. Much so how Flowers and Johnson were inserted for the Chiefs last week, were not football ready. I love Peyton I think he's a freak and hope he wins, but Rivers, Allen, Woodhead and Mathews are on fire and plyn with house money...bad combo! Chargers cover but Prater has a solid game and wins it late. In the early game very simple Kaepernick and the 9ers lose outright. The bye week helps the Panthers tremendously. I know this may sound redundant but the Panthers front "four" is like a front "seven" so to speak. Its almost like they are built and built only to play this offense. Kaepernick cant throw when he runs to his left, yes he can pick up yards running to his left but has no finesse "touch", dropdowns, screens etc to the left. He's a pitcher, his mechanics stink lol. Now to his right yeah he is very productive but that make him one dimensional and Panthers again are not the Packers, ATL or Tampa. The win vs's the Cardinals was impressive as the Seattle couple weeks ago but this 2nd round playoffs 1st year starter on the road against the best defense in football! San Fran will need 3 scores from defense and or special teams combined to win. The over/under looks like it could land on target. Taking the home dogs, it started as a "pick em" now its at +3, hope it goes to +3.5 before kickoff. Best of luck guys sorry I typed to much, just thinking out loud!
    Last edited by Jerry Sykes; 01-12-14 at 05:25 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

What book are you using to get Carolina +3? Hopefully not Blowvada. Pick em game at 5D. To get Car +3 you have to lay 158. See a tight game, but playing SF. GL.

Jerry Sykes

Its a local "Agent" again why I never post on here, just view.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Sykes View Post
    Its a local "Agent" again why I never post on here, just view.
    Okay. Keep posting. Good write up. Wasn't trying to take a shot at your thread. Just curious as to where you got that line.

Jerry Sykes

Oh no worries again im a newbie lol, I missed the Panthers game, Looks like Cam resorted back to his last years antics, thought he grew up...But the Chargers covered and added the under for a 2 unit parlay!!!!
    Ticket #: 27870462
    Jan 12 01:39 PM
    Jan 12 01:39 PM
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [117] SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +8½-110
    [118] DENVER BRONCOS u55-110
    Ticket #: 27821380
    Jan 11 01:34 PM
    NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [112] SEATTLE SEAHAWKS u44½-110
    Last edited by Jerry Sykes; 01-12-14 at 07:31 PM.

Jerry Sykes

And I took the over on Chiefs/Colts just cant find the ticket but was credited, and its posted on here...4-1 fellas good weekend...bol guys!