GL Everyone

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Seems like the right play to me.. Gl

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Really? I figured both NFC games go under their totals and both AFC games over their totals. No defense in the AFC. And the Broncos scored like 30+ vs Baltimore's D which was good last year. SD D is not close to Baltimore's, though they looked good vs Dalton.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Really? I figured both NFC games go under their totals and both AFC games over their totals. No defense in the AFC. And the Broncos scored like 30+ vs Baltimore's D which was good last year. SD D is not close to Baltimore's, though they looked good vs Dalton.
    You preaching to the choir bout sd defense as I've blasted them all year as they bottom of league in a great deal of the numbers I find important. They do however do a great job of masking the d by keeping it off the field sporting the highest time of possession in the league. Clearly they understand Peyton and that why broncos failed to score 30 on sd in either gm, they keep his ass on the sideline! And I do gotta say eye test i think the d has actually made improvements from earlier, but again their best defense is the ball control offense limiting possessions which in turn lends itself to frustrating Peyton..

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

All I want is points tomorrow! Figuring a 34-28 SD victory. I will be taking the +9 too just in case. But like they said, there has been a major upset in the divisional playoff round for the last 5+years!

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Dalton made Chargers defense look great. San Diego will not get pressure on Manning which is the key to beating Manning. Manning will win this game and most likely get to the Super Bowl as New England won't be able to get pressure on him either, but it's the Super Bowl where Manning will once again be pressured from either 49ers, Carolina, or Seattle. Ride Manning today and against Patriots, then fade him in the SB. Broncos cover the 8 today.