SharpSchaap
    SharpSchaap's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans @ Seattle "BIG PLAY"

111New Orleans @ 112Seattle OVER 43, -110

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Hey Schaap, been looking at your threads on here for NCAA and NFL and you been spot on for a while. My local has my total at 45, and I'm seeing this go under. Windy and wet conditions and a Hawks offense that is struggling lately and NO knows they need to slow it down and keep it on the ground for a chance lest they have a repeat of last game. What am I missing? Input always appreciated, cheers

SharpSchaap
    SharpSchaap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wlulaxer View Post
    Hey Schaap, been looking at your threads on here for NCAA and NFL and you been spot on for a while. My local has my total at 45, and I'm seeing this go under. Windy and wet conditions and a Hawks offense that is struggling lately and NO knows they need to slow it down and keep it on the ground for a chance lest they have a repeat of last game. What am I missing? Input always appreciated, cheers
    Totally understand the way you are thinking which is what every other person is thinking, that would be why the total has dropped 5 points from the opening number. The only thing that affects the game total is a cross wind. Actually, the rainy, wet conditions help the over, to tell you the truth. I don't have time to post why I love the over, all I can say is my normal wager is $220-$200 and in this game I am laying $$1,200-$1,000. BOL

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Thanks for the insight and good luck to you Schaap

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

2nd half might be a good over bet

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Good luck man. You better hope it's not a Seahawks blowout.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

N.O, going to have to open it up 2nd 1/2. Think you will need another T.O. for this to go over.GL though.