Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammy's Suddenly a Legend.............

Welcome to the greatest show on earth.. or in this context.. the most perplexing, well thought out gracefully gloriously run thread in this ghost town.. Sammy smokes here.. Sammy eats and makes dough here.. Today, you will be treated to 2 winners.. I really turn it on like a butterfly in the mid-afternoon sun all along the Mexican border.. I'm here in sunny LA and want to expose myself as the best true blue balled capper this side of the Wetland county line.. I'm still sad and depressed about my Eagles losing last weekend.. Here are my amazing plays for all of you.. Saints-Seahawks OVER 44 for $ 5,300 dollars Lastly the big one.. Indianapolis Colts ML @ + 255 for $ 6,000 dollars Good luck guys and enjoy your day.. IMO these plays stand out.. Saints defense is a lot better this year as we all know... Seattle is a beast at home and can put up big numbers.. Last meeting home team crushed Brees and company 34-7.. today Saints play better and keep it close.. over is the play... Colts win outright in Foxborough.. that's a fact. Sammy smacked the sidewalk of life this day!!!

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

How's Brees going to pass in the 25mph breeze while it's raining?

Is he Super Breezy Brees?

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Sammy just stop.......please. Your embarassing yourself

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

What a cunning LIL cunntt

ZIPPER HEAD

Such a world traveler lives in a trailer park in Barstow

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Thor View Post

Tell him to just give the $6000.00 to me LOL. Colts ML??? are you serious??? Points maybe

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Tell him to just give the $6000.00 to me LOL. Colts ML??? are you serious??? Points maybe
    Colts ml isn't that far fetched. If they within the spread Id be happy to be on luck at that price... Seems like a given that pays take Ty away so think a lot gonna be on fleener and brown but with pats decimated d there be plenty of opportunity for those guys, especially if Hilton gettin bracketed as I think we gotta assume he will as it bellacheats mo that he not letting Ty beat him. Other side I think blunt and verreen gonna be a nightmare for Indy to stop so who knows. Think it be a good gm so w the plus money u getting on Indy I don't think it a bad or far fetched play. Certainly doesn't mean they will win..

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

You might have fooled the basketball forum into liking/respecting you. But, we don't want your garbage over here and anyone that encourages it, needs to stop (some 'respected' posters have surprised me, tk). This guy is an idiot.

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone hates you. You are quickly becoming Lakerboy

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Thor View Post

Then play the under hard..like you're making long lost love to your wife.. Don't question me.. I'm a legend..far and wide... Sammy

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Sammy just stop.......please. Your embarassing yourself
    Maybe you haven't been in the NBA forum as of late.. I'm 6-1 last 7 and haven't lost an UNDER in forever.. I forgot..you're superior to me cause why.. back your little car up and go play in the safe zone.. You're not on my level pepper.. I make dough while you knead the flour..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    What a cunning LIL cunntt
    Thought we made up.. guess not huh.. I see your mouth is still as dirty as the motel I was in last November got the Farmers Almanac Convention...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Lets see what comes out of your salty mouth come games end... COLTS win..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    You might have fooled the basketball forum into liking/respecting you. But, we don't want your garbage over here and anyone that encourages it, needs to stop (some 'respected' posters have surprised me, tk). This guy is an idiot.
    Yep, you're right I have them all fooled in the NBA forum.. smoke and mirrors are my grand slam slam trick.. Oh and about my friend Tommy.. he doesnt have a bad word to say about me.. Face it.. I'm really good in MY NBA.. won 6 out of my last 7 and haven't lost an under play in ages....

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    Says the new preppie guy.. Means a hell of a lot coming from your lip organism.... Ask around Fred... I'm a legend here and in life and oh yea.. as famous as your daddy's high school days....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Says the new preppie guy.. Means a hell of a lot coming from your lip organism.... Ask around Fred... I'm a legend here and in life and oh yea.. as famous as your daddy's high school days....
    Sammy, please explain WHY you think the Colts will win outright. Don't be fooled by my avatar, long time (50) year Pat's fan, but I bet with my head not my heart. Just can't see Indy coming to their house with their experience etc. and beat them outright.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Welcome to the greatest show on earth.. or in this context.. the most perplexing, well thought out gracefully gloriously run thread in this ghost town.. Sammy smokes here.. Sammy eats and makes dough here.. Today, you will be treated to 2 winners.. I really turn it on like a butterfly in the mid-afternoon sun all along the Mexican border.. I'm here in sunny LA and want to expose myself as the best true blue balled capper this side of the Wetland county line.. I'm still sad and depressed about my Eagles losing last weekend.. Here are my amazing plays for all of you.. Saints-Seahawks OVER 44 for $ 5,300 dollars Lastly the big one.. Indianapolis Colts ML @ + 255 for $ 6,000 dollars Good luck guys and enjoy your day.. IMO these plays stand out.. Saints defense is a lot better this year as we all know... Seattle is a beast at home and can put up big numbers.. Last meeting home team crushed Brees and company 34-7.. today Saints play better and keep it close.. over is the play... Colts win outright in Foxborough.. that's a fact. Sammy smacked the sidewalk of life this day!!!
    I could see the saints/hawks game going over, but Colts ML? Your crazyyyyyy!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I could see the saints/hawks game going over, but Colts ML? Your crazyyyyyy!
    I am glad we agree Doc...Colts ML for 6K...just mail it to me...LOL

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

LOL seriously. There will only be one major upset and thats SD ML if I had to choose.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    LOL seriously. There will only be one major upset and thats SD ML if I had to choose.
    Well don't chose that one. Just because they beat Denver once doesn't mean it is going to happen again. I watched Rivers in that Cinn. game & he did nothing. They ran the ball all day and Dalton handed them the game. BOL ...PS; say hi to my pal. LOL

Philly-Pride33

13-0... OVER 44 COMING SOON....

Reno_Thor

16-0
    Under 44 coming sooner

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    there is no point in getting all worked up over this. its entertainment and hes funny.

he is not going tout, and hes not an ahole to people. im not a fan of soon to be touts and jerkoffs, so sammy doesnt bother me. even if over a long period of time his picks are as bad as people make them out to be, well then those that claim theyre fading him would be fools to continue telling him to leave....

just have fun with it.....his stories are hilarious.

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

faded ya again for another win. yay

Reno_Thor

Then play the under hard..like you're making long lost love to your wife.. Don't question me.. I'm a legend..far and wide... Sammy
    Painful to watch but thanks for the tip.

Philly-Pride33

I'm PISSED... That over 44 should have been.. ADDING ANOTHER PLAY... UNDER 51 PATS- COLTS FOR $ 10,500 dollars winning that plus my Colts ML will make me so much sough I could freaking start a Pizzeria SAMMY HAS left the premises...

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Ouch.......lol

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This guy sucks so badly at this.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm PISSED... That over 44 should have been.. ADDING ANOTHER PLAY... UNDER 51 PATS- COLTS FOR $ 10,500 dollars winning that plus my Colts ML will make me so much sough I could freaking start a Pizzeria SAMMY HAS left the premises...
    Over.

Sammy--- that stuff everyone is posting about you getting arrested for touching kids-----that is why you left covers-----that's some twisted shit.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Over.

Sammy--- that stuff everyone is posting about you getting arrested for touching kids-----that is why you left covers-----that's some twisted shit.
    thats messed up....

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I've never seen this guy win a bet. Best fade material on SBR!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

The goose that lays golden eggs was here? How could I missed this one!@#$%^

ZIPPER HEAD

Sammy da bull is and was a fukin rat

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Name:  anigif_enhanced-buzz-30913-1387321606-4.gif
Views: 261
Size:  375.0 KB

thenerfcollecter
    thenerfcollecter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post

But seriously, his 0-3 is a nice start. If he gets up to 0-6 I'm going to have to take the opposite every time.

12 Last