Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

my nfl picks

i rarely have time to cap games now because of school, work, etc. and I have relied on others here for their picks. so for all of you thank you. I believe it is us against the books. so today I was able to look at the NFL games and I have come out with my plays. I will say this also. The pressure of being singled out on a prime time playoff game will have players nervous and not wanting to make a mistake so I expect low scoring on the 1st quarter and thus making 1st half scores under. I would also expect denver to come out swinging for the fences but weather will now allow it and thus I expect both to pound the ball and eating clock. my book has combined scores also for saturday of over under 99 points. and 94 combined points for sunday. They also have 194 total points for all for games and yes I will play all of them under. so here is what i have for us fam bam

pats-7
    pats under 51
    cisco pk

teaser seattle-2 pats-1
    teaser chargers+15.5 pats un 57

i have
    pats winning by 11 (47)
    cisco winning by 3 (40)
    denver winning by 6 (45)
    seattle winning by 4 (42)

I have not capped for a while so thread lightly but i have money on all these and i believe im on the right side. if time allows it i will cap next games also. thank you all fam bam.
    I have not c

Ferndog68

i recommend my fam to visit madden08 thread on service plays. he provides many picks from different cappers.

also humbleyouth in nba totals

sportsguy4 in college sides (doing very well)

new era nba sides.

hope it all helps, get that $$$ fam bam!!!!!

Ferndog68

3-2 on picks last week and 3-1 with totals info provided.

this week i have a couple of plays

sf +3.5
    sf ml
    parlay denver and sf ml

good luck fam bam

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you this weekend