MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Colts rank 26th best against the run, this is where New England wins the game!!!

Tom Brady and the Patriots’ high scoring offense (27.8 points per game, 3rd) will dominate the middle of the pack Colts’ defense (especially after getting two weeks to rest up and prepare)? One more thing Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, they have covered 4-5 in play-offs. With a 60-percent chance of rain expected in Foxborough, the game could get sloppy, magnifying the importance of the ground game where New England has an overwhelming edge, Colts are 26th against run. Tom Brady is still the heart of the Patriots, the team’s running game can’t be overlooked. Running back Stevan Ridley and LeGarrette Blount have unfailingly carried the ball for the Pats. Both RBs have near identical production on the ground with Ridley topping the team with 773 yards and 7 TDs and Blount with 772 yards and 7 TDs. The Patriots are 8-0 SU in their last eight home games and 6-1 ATS in the last seven at Foxborough. If recent trends carry weight, then the Colts will be hard pressed to win.Turnovers also plagued the Colts against the Chiefs, leading to 17 points. Patriots defense is not likely to fold in the second half the way the Chiefs unit did, which means another poor defensive showing from Indianapolis will probably result in the Colts dismissal from the playoffs. And as great as Brady is, I think SBR members the Patriot rush attack to be the difference. LeGarrette Blount, Steven Ridley and Shane Vereen combined for 18 TDs on the ground in the last 11 years. The Colts rank 26th best against the run. This is where New England wins the game. J.J. Bacaus power point analysis based on stats, which I consider him one of best in the NFL 80% True has the game +10 points win Patriots. Vegas line opened at -9 Patriots and early Colts money has the line at-7. [5Dimes] My bet -7 Patriots
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MR.HARRYtheHAT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave MR.HARRYtheHAT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I always enjoy what you bring, harry! I'm keeping an eye on the weather for this one, but good stuff.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks Slacker00 Good luck on your bets and picks for the play-offs buddy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's looking like severe wind and rain. Throw out the passing game, your angle looking is good Harry.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Yes!!! Slacker00!!! I Evaluated point spread with my stats and the weather rain areas of fog in the morning. Patchy fog in the afternoon. Windy and not as cool with highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph...Increasing to 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Slacker00 this game with my prediction could get sloppy, magnifying the importance of the ground game where New England has an overwhelming edge, Colts are 26th against run don.t for get that stat? "In other words", New England is going to be able to score points. The concern going into the week is whether they'd be able to stop the Colts from scoring more, but Luck doesn't have the same experience Brady does and Indy doesn't have the same ability at tailback. While the Colts can't key on the run and hope for the best from Brady, I think the Patriots will be able to take more chances assuming that the Colts' passing game can't adjust to the weather a real big factor. I have to agree with J.J. Bacaus power point analysis based on stats & weather, home team advantage that the Patriots will win by 10 points or more.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Good Luck Today On Your Bets Slacker00 !!!!!!!!!

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Pats will roll....colts defense sucks ass...weather will effect luck more than Brady

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Vegas knows it too line was 6.5 now 7.5 ....past the key number so if it's a 7 pt pat win books will lose a fukkin lot buts that's not gna happen cuz pats gna win by 14...at this point they want +7.5 money

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Like it . Blount over 66.5 yds.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Weather Update: Increasing to 17 to 21 mph with gusts up to 25 mph at game time,thunder showers rain 52-53 degrees, Its all about the running game and controlling the time of possession which Brady & Bill Belichick are at there best. I estimate penalties called on colts is worth +3 Patriot's, A week to prepare with coach hood'ie is worth it least 3 more//lol/lol....New England By 10 !!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Over or under Harryb...thanks in advance

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Sorry Cpay!!!!!! I really don't bet overs and unders, however with the rain and the running game and controlling the time of possession which Brady & Bill Belichick are at there best. 51 1/2 looks a little high for me

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK ALL

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Tom Brady and the Patriots’ high scoring offense (27.8 points per game, 3rd) will dominate the middle of the pack Colts’ defense (especially after getting two weeks to rest up and prepare)? One more thing Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, they have covered 4-5 in play-offs. With a 60-percent chance of rain expected in Foxborough, the game could get sloppy, magnifying the importance of the ground game where New England has an overwhelming edge, Colts are 26th against run. Tom Brady is still the heart of the Patriots, the team’s running game can’t be overlooked. Running back Stevan Ridley and LeGarrette Blount have unfailingly carried the ball for the Pats. Both RBs have near identical production on the ground with Ridley topping the team with 773 yards and 7 TDs and Blount with 772 yards and 7 TDs. The Patriots are 8-0 SU in their last eight home games and 6-1 ATS in the last seven at Foxborough. If recent trends carry weight, then the Colts will be hard pressed to win.Turnovers also plagued the Colts against the Chiefs, leading to 17 points. Patriots defense is not likely to fold in the second half the way the Chiefs unit did, which means another poor defensive showing from Indianapolis will probably result in the Colts dismissal from the playoffs. And as great as Brady is, I think SBR members the Patriot rush attack to be the difference. LeGarrette Blount, Steven Ridley and Shane Vereen combined for 18 TDs on the ground in the last 11 years. The Colts rank 26th best against the run. This is where New England wins the game. J.J. Bacaus power point analysis based on stats, which I consider him one of best in the NFL 80% True has the game +10 points win Patriots. Vegas line opened at -9 Patriots and early Colts money has the line at-7. [5Dimes] My bet -7 Patriots
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Nailed it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Solid phucking post.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT