BOLBestOfLuck$
    BOLBestOfLuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur help is here for my 9-5 peeps who want to make extra $ #bestCapper

Good Morning to all! I’m from Kali so it’s morning here! Sure feel good to finally be home! Been from the outside looking in on SBR and I do see there are many BIG dawgs here who are what I consider good guys out to help people! You know who you are, give yourselves a pad on the back!

Now it’s my time to pitch in some insight and help out all my 9 to 5 folks who trying make some side money let’s go! BOL “Best Of Luck”
    Let’s get this money y’all! We all in this to win it right? Let’s go!

FYI:
    I was raise in LA than run the streets since I was 17 no high school/college degree here all I have is insight info. I collected over the year I live in Las Vegas with the right people and team! I do have a sophisticated system plays for almost all major sports, if it’s sports I’m the man ( I eat, sleep and breath sports) I do feel I have a talent and it capping sports plays and crushing books! for you haters and trout keep y’all hating to yourself and you too can make this money with me! BOL

I will post here with 3 types of plays and the amount I wagers (base all you plays tailor to ya budget) 1* star I would wager 50 to 100$. 2 * 150 to 250 3* 300 to 500 max. Once in a while I might have an all in play this I would do 1k max.

Let’s the game begin! FYI 2013 my YTD are;
    ALL in plays 5W 0L 1P
    3* 18W 5L 2P (+$5,761
    2* 30W 10L 5P (+$5,235)
    1* 35W 21L 7P (+$1,235)
    So far this year 2014: record
    All in BIG play
    1W 0L 1P (The push one was 49ers last week -3)
    3* 1W 0L
    2* 1W 1L
    1* 3W 2L

Here are y'all freebie for Sat./Sunday!
    1/11/14
    NFL
    2*Colts +7 risking 300 to win 300

1/12/14
    1* FH 49ers Vs. Car Under 21 risking 110 to win 100

You can be book smart I’m street/sports smarts let’s goo!
    Never get too low and too high bet everything base on my systems plays/amount! BOL

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I like your plays. Good luck.

I may tail you on Colts +7. Still looking it over.

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I like your plays. Good luck.

I may tail you on Colts +7. Still looking it over.
    Thank you my man! Colts might be the team of destiny this year, KC should have win that game last week. I feel what colts did in the 2nd half adjustment of last week game and their D steeping up they would be a handful for Pat. to deal with this weekend!. Keep in mind Pat D is not that good and As great as Brady is, who is his weapon or go to guy left? 7 points is too much i would not be surprise if colt win this game outright. BOL

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Feel the same about the Colts. I don't think many people will give them a chance this weekend against the Patriots who barely squeaked by down 28 last week. I think they can win SU, considering not taking the points in this one.

BOLBestOfLuck$

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Feel the same about the Colts. I don't think many people will give them a chance this weekend against the Patriots who barely squeaked by down 28 last week. I think they can win SU, considering not taking the points in this one.
    My man! I like ML but, have to take +7 Spread to be safe! Always better to be safe than sorry! know what i mean? BOL