lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Panthers ML +105

sorry people but sf is not impressing me this year. i know they look unbeatable right now but lets be realistic. gb was an awful football team and sf barely beat them. capers came up with a good plan to keep sf in check. rivera is a sound defensive coach. he will find a way to shut down sf like he did last time. on top of that kap will not get that space he got v gb. sf run game wont do shit. crabtree the " greatest catcher ever" will be a non factor. stupid comments like harbaugh made haunt people. yeah cam is dumb and black and he is expected to make mistakes but the reality is carolina is in a good spot here playing the early game ( let manning be the choker later). kap is not a winner. people will soon find out how hard it is to win when you play a real defense.

panthers ml +105 ( good amount)

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Silly statements. San Fran recently beat Seattle. That's a good defense, right?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
    Silly statements. San Fran recently beat Seattle. That's a good defense, right?
    not on the road.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Carolina and Seattle the easiest $$$ this weekend!! LOCKS OF ALL LOCKS!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i hear the weak link of the 49ers is their interior offensive linemen.

particularly their center.

Kawan Short And Star Lotuleilei going to be dominating the trenches
    and you know Greg Hardy and Charles Johnson are coming hard around the corners.

crowd noise going to help Carolina too.

also lets not forget about how awful the Packers defense is.

49ers may not reach the endzone.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

SF is the play. They were without Crabtree and Davis suffered a concussion in game they played in NOV. More offensive weapons for SF. Steve Smith will play, but who knows how effective he will be. Will probably be a tight defensive battle, but SF pulls it out.

romanowski
    romanowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Here are just a few popular notions in the national media/ESPN debunked:

San Francisco has a far superior offense.

While the 49ers do score an average of only 3 more points per game than the Panthers, the Panthers win in passing yards, third down conversion percentage, and most importantly Time of Possession.

This game could certainly come down to which defense is more rested.

Kaepernick and Newton are equal.

Cam Newton is superior to Colin Kaepernick in every way. Cam has a higher completion percentage. Cam has more passing yards. Cam has more touchdowns. Cam has more rushing yards. All of this with less weapons. Sorry Niners fans, Kaep is no Cam. Much better both release and pocket mechanics. Kaep has the strongest arm in the league, but not far behind is Cam with much better accuracy plus better ball to catch ( spiral). Honestly Cam throws the nicest looking ball in the league.

I have a feeling people generally dislike Cam because of his history at Auburn, cockiness etc. A bias that wont let them see. Hes a much better passer, and rushes between the tackles much better( Kaep only runs on the edges, Cam can do both), along with faster, hes the better football player and QB. This time last year, Kaep stood where Cam is now, first playoffs, and he responded. We are also talking about a time when the zone/read hadnt been neutralized by NFL defenses yet I.E RG3 was succeeding at that time too.

Fact is with more healthy weapons now or not. Kaep does not go through his progressions in the pocket very much. Hes a primary target QB at this point in his career. Cam is not, he goes through all his progressions, hence his better stats with less weapons.

The 49ers Defense is equal to the Panthers defense

While the 49ers do have a good defense, it isn't quite at the level of Carolina. Carolina wins in nearly every category. Points allowed per game, rushing yards allowed, passing yards allowed, Sacks, all in the Panthers favor. Pass rush being the glaring difference, where the Panthers showcase two bookends and led the league with 60 sacks, Niners have 38, and it showed when they played each other. Kaeps terrible mechanics showed ten fold with a pass rush in his face almost every down along with 6 sacks.

Taking all of that into consideration, it is the Panthers who are playing at home after resting for a week.

You decide if experience trumps the slightly better team this year statistically rested. If you think this team who averages 26 points a game at home, only once held under 17 ( vs Seattle), rested wont be flying all over the field, and just fold under pressure.

Prior to Sunday no Super Bowl loser won their 1st round game if it was on the road. One hurdle for the Niners overcome.

Anyone who thinks this is a slam dunk for the Niners on experience alone, best of luck

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the ONLY reason i don't like carolina is because it seems like harbaugh will whine himself into the next game somehow. he is a major dickhead and for some reason i cannot see him losing. on paper i love the panthers, but the pampers poster boy and sf seem like the nfl is in their jock.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

When did Crabtree become Jerry Rice?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

ric flair endorsing the 49ers....

curryman endorsing the panthers.

we all know who will win.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Thank you for your picks

I come here for free picks

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Going oppo on vyomguy. Not smart

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    ric flair endorsing the 49ers....

curryman endorsing the panthers.

we all know who will win.

link?

why does everyone call Lakeboy Curryboy?

did LB post a video at a Thai resturaunt?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

lol

there are so many dumb statements in OP's arguments...i stopped counting.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i didnt even read the write up until now..

he says the 49ers look unbeatable but they don't impress him.

kind of contradictory

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

and then he refers to Cam being dumb and black LMAO

Damn LB ... thats not very persuasive

lakerboy

Not really bear. They do look good. That can't be disputed. Kap is not running circles on the panthers. Carolina has the best front 7 in the nfl. That will show in this game. These playoff games are won in the trenches. On the other hand I can see newton running on sf.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    lol

there are so many dumb statements in OP's arguments...i stopped counting.
    Says the guy who took sf -money when its + now.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I show PK now and 75% on SF?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I show PK now and 75% on SF?
    yep 5dimes has it as a pick'em

wonder what happened to make the line move like that

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

With 75% on SF, I'm starting to lean Carolina.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Couldn't understand at all the movement in San Fran's favor.. saw it open a pk and jumped on Carolina instantly, figured they'd be a favorite by close

Felt stupid the last few days, but seems like it may yet close Carolina as a fav.

Codasintehhouse
    Codasintehhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10942

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    the ONLY reason i don't like carolina is because it seems like harbaugh will whine himself into the next game somehow. he is a major dickhead and for some reason i cannot see him losing. on paper i love the panthers, but the pampers poster boy and sf seem like the nfl is in their jock.
    I was telling my buddies the same thing, I think he cries and begs to refs more than any coach in history. He acts like a three year old that can't have a candy bar

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Codasintehhouse View Post
    I was telling my buddies the same thing, I think he cries and begs to refs more than any coach in history. He acts like a three year old that can't have a candy bar
    coach K does this too in college hoops.

In baseball Mike Sciocia gives the home plate umpires hell over balls and strikes every game

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy you've been "airing" it out lately. How much air do you have riding on it?

It's a losing airbet btw....the fake smile has no weapons and the defenses are a wash.

San Fran will win this comfortably by at least 2 scores. The only question is who will win in Seattle...the 49ers or the fake noise?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Says the guy who took sf -money when its + now.
    Atleast I bet real money...unlike your AIR bets.

Didnt you lose 100,000 on spurs and like hitting 23% in last 100 bets? Even if people tried, they cant be that bad.

And you are complaining I took -120 instead of +100 ?

You logic and bets are both AIR.

Come and talk when you actually have some sense instead of a joker you have become in this site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, retard, ThaTopMoron, and The Factor

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Carolina is the winner in this matchup.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Atleast I bet real money...unlike your AIR bets.

Didnt you lose 100,000 on spurs and like hitting 23% in last 100 bets? Even if people tried, they cant be that bad.

And you are complaining I took -120 instead of +100 ?

You logic and bets are both AIR.

Come and talk when you actually have some sense instead of a joker you have become in this site.

you actually believe i have hit 23% on my last 100 bets. pretty sad vyommer. you used to be a good poster here. anyone can take juiced plays and hit a good %. anyone. btw i wont argue with you. i have my play on this game. its not a huge amount but it is a good amount. good luck on your niners play.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 01-08-14 at 06:17 PM.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

why do people keep undervaluing the niners win @ packers? weak defense or not it was in damn 5 degree weather in a away game @ green bay. 9ers arent the blowout broncos offense, they're pace, grind and win. im sure any coach in the nfl would be elated with a victory by however margin against Rodgers in the playoffs at greenbay in that weather. people are acting like they were favored by 14 and barely slipped by. they still covered the original 2.5 spread

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Laker boy,

the squarest bet of this weekend absolutely has to be the Niners at practically pick Em right?

"no way Harbaugh and the Niners lose". I've seen that more than anything else

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm rollin' with the Panthers.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Laker boy,

the squarest bet of this weekend absolutely has to be the Niners at practically pick Em right?

"no way Harbaugh and the Niners lose". I've seen that more than anything else

it looks like the road teams are all square plays and im on two of them. i dont think sf is a square play but i think carolina is a very good team for a playoff game.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Well the line movement suggests you are with the sharps here. Since the public is pounding SF one would expect this to settle on -2.5 and try to creep onto the 3, but it hasnt, sharps impatient to hammer Car.

Pinnacle dealing -105/-105 matchbook at +105/-106 SF/Car.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on the panthers this week

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Carolina is the winner in this matchup.
    - Agree and I have Carolina at +2 !!

1234 Last