vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

49ers ML

49ers will beat panthers.

Good Luck.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave vyomguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

ML same as spread?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might make a major plan San Francisco contemplating it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i am on panthers , wish i had seen this earlier

i think vyomguy is something like 18-2 in his last 20 posted plays

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Really think SF is the play. Should be a tight game, but SF has more offensive weapons. In addition, how healthy is Steve Smith? Playing SF.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

nobody is taking the panthers which is always good those on the other side of the counter from the guy taking your action. good luck!

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Gonna go hard on this one SF ML 10units

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Really think SF is the play. Should be a tight game, but SF has more offensive weapons. In addition, how healthy is Steve Smith? Playing SF.
    he is not 100% but he is a warrior, he will suck it up. there is not a tougher more competitive player in the NFL.

As a Panther fan and backer on this game i am more concerned with the play calling than
    Steve Smiths health. They gotta have an aggressive plan, they cannot be conservative and score
    TD's on this 49ers defense. Hopefully they take offense to being an underdog and come out with something to prove.

And on defense its imperative to get pressure on Kaep and keep him the pocket. Gotta make him
    beat you with his arm.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he is not 100% but he is a warrior, he will suck it up. there is not a tougher more competitive player in the NFL.

As a Panther fan and backer on this game i am more concerned with the play calling than
    Steve Smiths health. They gotta have an aggressive plan, they cannot be conservative and score
    TD's on this 49ers defense. Hopefully they take offense to being an underdog and come out with something to prove.

And on defense its imperative to get pressure on Kaep and keep him the pocket. Gotta make him
    beat you with his arm.
    Agree that Car needs to open up the O in this game. Just think SF will do the same and they have more firepower. See a close game, but SF pulls it out at the end. GL.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

line is telling SF should be +2 here.

On niners too

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Really like this.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I was thinking the same thing.
    Scam newton against the 49ers D is going to get ugly.
    Panthers D is VERY VERY overrated and the coaching staff for the panthers will just run it into Bowman and Willis the whole game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

vyommer is a good guy. we used to be cool. i still dont know why he dont put prices next to his plays.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

edit
    Last edited by phillybadboy; 01-07-14 at 05:11 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    vyommer is a good guy. we used to be cool. i still dont know why he dont put prices next to his plays.
    He just gives winners. He doesn't need to provide "units" to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    He just gives winners. He doesn't need to provide "units" to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    true and if it aint broke no need to fix it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post

not looking for units. i said price.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I've been on the fence about this game. But with a 18-2 record, it's kind of the push I needed to side with SF. Thanks Vmo for the pick. Carolina's been riding their luck for a long time and have got a ton of favorable calls. But Colin Kaepernick is the real deal with the big game experience while Cam Newtown has surprised me with what he's done with that crap team, He just isn't the same Caliper of a QB.

Somethings you just can't teach.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

vyomguy bets this regardless of matchups. complete homer degenerate retard

also on SF, they run away with it

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    vyomguy bets this regardless of matchups. complete homer degenerate retard

also on SF, they run away with it
    I have bet against warriors, 49ers and giants several times.

Infact I took packers LIVE at +6.5 and +9.5 last week.

Heart and money are two different things.

I don't bet with my heart.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

this game is a complete toss up...but here are a couple of "X" factors that nobody has mentioned yet...1) this is San Fran's 2nd consecutive road game which normally doesn't bode well for the traveling team and 2) this game is a 1:00pm EST start on Sunday and on the east coast so you have the old time tested theory of West coast teams not doing that well in early games on the other side...someone also mentioned WR Steve Smith...Come hell or high water, he will play and be a factor...dude has been one of the best in the business for a long time and is a warrior...and this will more than likely be his last hurrah...he will be playing with extra motivation...this is going to be old school, smashmouth backyard brawl with two excellent defenses...just like most cases, this game will come down to which team makes the fewest mistakes and turnovers.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Vyomguy sharp as a tack!

Str8BankHomie
    Str8BankHomie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

im on the 49ers as well, they're by far a better team.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    this game is a complete toss up...but here are a couple of "X" factors that nobody has mentioned yet...1) this is San Fran's 2nd consecutive road game which normally doesn't bode well for the traveling team and 2) this game is a 1:00pm EST start on Sunday and on the east coast so you have the old time tested theory of West coast teams not doing that well in early games on the other side...someone also mentioned WR Steve Smith...Come hell or high water, he will play and be a factor...dude has been one of the best in the business for a long time and is a warrior...and this will more than likely be his last hurrah...he will be playing with extra motivation...this is going to be old school, smashmouth backyard brawl with two excellent defenses...just like most cases, this game will come down to which team makes the fewest mistakes and turnovers.
    I wouldn't worry about the consecutive road games. Wild cards that have made the Super Bowl won three straight road playoff games and 49ers are good enough to do same thing. I wouldn't worry about the 1:00 ET start either because Niners actually have a very good record in those games under Harbaugh. You are right about the turnovers and the mistakes, and I think Carolina with its lack of playoff experience is apt to have more of them. I actually think winning in those elements in Green Bay last week was more of a challenge than this game should end up being. And I haven't even touched on Kaepernick not having anyone to pass to after Davis got hurt in the regular season loss to the Panthers and he now his full compliment of receivers.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm behind this pick, all the way.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Heard a lot about the Op. Definitely wont take Panthers now, will just enjoy some smash mouth football now.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They were a pick right after the game for about 8 hours. Nailed it

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Niners win 21-17 book it

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the consecutive road games. Wild cards that have made the Super Bowl won three straight road playoff games and 49ers are good enough to do same thing. I wouldn't worry about the 1:00 ET start either because Niners actually have a very good record in those games under Harbaugh. You are right about the turnovers and the mistakes, and I think Carolina with its lack of playoff experience is apt to have more of them. I actually think winning in those elements in Green Bay last week was more of a challenge than this game should end up being. And I haven't even touched on Kaepernick not having anyone to pass to after Davis got hurt in the regular season loss to the Panthers and he now his full compliment of receivers.
    This line of conversation made me think of something... Rivera has been downplaying things and saying that the Panthers caught the 49ers at a bad time when they won in SF, which is weird, because the 49ers were putting up great numbers and on a win streak. But maybe he's not bluffing... because the 49ers were coming off a bye week after annihilating Jax at Wembley -- one of those situations where sometimes a bye week actually hurts a healthy team that's playing well. And like LT said, there were some 49ers players out and not just Crabtree and Davis.

This time it's the Panthers streak that's been interrupted by a bye week, ahead of what will be the first playoff appearance for most of the players. Just something to ponder.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Niners are fukk now

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7724

vyom sounds like bettingwizard in his opening post.

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

I'm on SF -3 (+115) (Bovada) for $300.00. I hope they cover! Last week I pushed on the spread so I hope they blow these guys out Sunday. We only lost by a point in our prevuous matchup with Carolina, and that was with multiple injuries. Good luck to all and GO NINERS!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

now -1 -107
    just put a unit on it. will actually be happy if i lose this small wager, would love for niners to get kicked out

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Niners could barely score on GB shitty defense, what makes you think they score more on a much better Panther defense at home?

123 Last