Betpoints: 316

Colts/Patriots Saturday 8:15pm

Okay SBR Nation who do you like?

New England
    2012-Lost Division Round to Baltimore
    2011-Lost Super Bowl
    2010-Lost Division to Jets
    2009-Lost Wild Card to Ravens
    2008 Missed-2007 lost super bowl to Giants.

At this time Tom Brady may be considered the better quarterback because of history but if I had to take one right now for this playoff race I am taking Andrew Luck. Going against a team like New England who has lost their star Tight End, has fumble issues from running back, and a defense that is good but not great, and they havent been stellar in the red zone. I like the Colts chances. I see this line being 3-4 for New England. More field goals than expected as well.

My Prediction-Colts score last minute field goal to win 23-20.

Since posting line opens up at -9 New England...ML Colts 1 unit, spread 3 units

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Colts… no problem

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

I love this... people will be all over the Colts because they fell in love with their comeback. Forgetting the fact that they gave up 44 fukking points to Alex Smith and a severely depleted Chiefs offense.

Frenchy616
    Frenchy616's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Under 51 in the upcoming game also

Frenchy616
    Frenchy616's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
    I love this... people will be all over the Colts because they fell in love with their comeback. Forgetting the fact that they gave up 44 fukking points to Alex Smith and a severely depleted Chiefs offense.
    You are also forgetting the offense had 4 turnovers all of which I believe resulted in points. I would not look to much into the KC game besides Colts playing with momentum

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

pats lost afc title game last year

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

We'll see what the weather is like. The one reason I like New England is they're beginning to click with their running game. If they can keep their running game going, then I think the Patriots are a wise pick next week. If they can't run it and force Brady to chuck it up 50 times during the game, Indy has a shot not just to cover, but win the game outright.

Primetime game on Saturday night in their backyard.....my money is on Bellichick. Like him or hate him, you should be careful about betting against him. I never do.