MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Francisco 49ers - 2 1/2

When the San Francisco 49ers set foot on the frozen tundra of Lambeau this Sunday, the weather could set a new record for an NFL game. According to Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, an Accu Weather forecast for the wild-card contest calls for a high temperature of -5 degrees, and a wind chill that could drop to as low as -51 degrees. Here are some interesting stat's from J.J. Bacaus power point rating, I consider the best in NFL this year. The 49ers were depleted at receiver but once they got healthier the offense got better. Colin Kaepernick completed 58.4 percent of his passes with 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions and he rushed for 524 yards. Frank Gore was a force in the backfield as he is simply tough to bring down rushing for 1,128 yards while Kendall Hunter was effective in relief rushing for 4.6 yards per carry. Anquan Boldin had a huge first year in San Francisco with 85 receptions, Vernon Davis had 52 catches, and the return of Michael Crabtree has made the Niners passing game much more effective. The 49ers offense averaged 25.4 points and 323.8 yards per game ranking 30th in passing with just 186.2 yards per game. NaVorro Bowman had 145 tackles and 5.0 sacks, Patrick Willis had 104 tackles, Tremaine Brock had five interceptions, and Aldon Smith had 8.5 sacks despite missing several weeks with off of the field issues. The San Francisco defense allowed a third best in the NFL 17 points and a fifth best 316.9 yards per game and they had a plus 12 turnover ratio. J.J Bacaus has this rating San Francisco 49ers should be -6 1/2 despite the cold weather in Lambeau. I'am going with J.J. 49ers -2 /1/2. I bet this game at the opener early for - 2/1/2 line has went up to -3
    Mr. Hårr¥THëHÄT

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I think you got this one right Harry. I had to fade your Eagles pick last night but I'm with you on the 49ers today. Let's cash this one.

BTW, what's with the risqué avatar? She's not being held hostage somewhere in your basement is she?

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT EDDY AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON THE PLAY-OFFS

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I bet they'll end up a 4 point favorite vs. Carolina next weekend.