Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

The hardest thing I've ever had to do......

I will begin with saying I'm crushed right now.. My heart is on empty.. I love my Philadelphia Eagles more than anyone could ever imagine.. sometimes in life you gotta go back..to move forward.. 1980.. I was living in the suburbs of Philadelphia, I was 9 years old and I loved sports and didn't really understand the game of football, even though my friends and I played sports all day long once we got home from school everyday. I remember my dad telling me the Eagles were in the Super Bowl.. I was instantly excited even though I didn't really quite know how much that meant at the time.. Sure, I watched the games but I was also a kid who loved being outside and I always wanted to be a Philadelphia Eagle. I'd day dream about it all the time and before bed I'd picture myself catching the winning touchdown and everybody goes crazy.. Ahh..to be young again... I was really good at sports.. football then baseball.. I played all my high school days and never was good enough to go to a big time college, however I did walk on at Boston College as a wide receiver.. played 4 years and that was it... I graduated with a Communications degree and went on to work in Radio at a small Philly station.. I worked for Jerry Blavat..the Geator with the heater.. guys from Philly will know who I'm talking about. I worked at 1540 AM Geater Gold for 4 years.. I got tired of talking on the radio and decided to try out for my Philadelphia Eagles.. I was in tip-top shape and I had a buddy who worked in the locker room as a towel guy.. he managed to talk to a player who then in turn asked a coach how someone could try out for the team.. Back then there were open calls to try out.. 2 weeks later I was at the Vet, ready to show my stuff.. I think I had a pretty good workout.. the Eagles didn't agree... Anyway to say I was saddened is a huge understatement.. I wallowed in my own misery for months to come.. I was out of work.. never should've quit the radio job without another one.. I'm impulsive at times in life.. I met a woman and moved to Texas.. I met a man at a bar I worked at, we bonded and that's the man who taught me everything about betting sports.. His name was Rudy, and I was enthralled about every word he spoke... I called him late last night, he is in his 70's now but we still talk once a week. I told him about my 2 crushing losses last night and he could tell my heart was torn to pieces.. truth is I care more about my Eagles losing the game then the money..sure, I care about losing that much, and my cousin and 2 best friends losing as well..but between you and I.. it hurt worse than when I got stabbed in Texas a while back.. I know I can make dough in this world.. but I long and live for football and my dream was to have my Eagles win a Superbowl one fine day.. I asked Rudy if I could see him.. I took a flight to Texas ...just me, my cohorts stayed back at the hotel and cried their eyes out.. I told each one personally... I will make this right..we're not leaving Vegas until I get all our money back and then some! I cried for 2 hours off and on to Texas.. All I could think of was what did I do and how can I get out of this mess.... I was worried more about how to ask the man I look up to for help... I got there and he Rudy was waiting for me at the airport.. I can always count on him to be there for me in life.. I would do anything for him if he asked...guess now its my turn... he loves coffee, drinks it all day long, so we got back to his place and we sat at his kitchen table and his wife came down when she heard voices.. she is a very sweet woman about 12 years older than him, but a good woman and I gave her a hug and she went back to bed..We talked about our horrid night and everything in between.. he said now what.. I finally just said it.. Rudy, I care about you a lot and I would never ever ask for anything from you if I didn't need it badly..his eyes perked up a bit and his lips were pursed..not sure how he would react.. I said I need a loan.. he sat back in his chair and just stared at me with a blank face.. I didn't know what to say.. he finally spoke.. Sammy, I like you..always have from the first day I saw you at the bar and you were the new guy in town and the guys always gave you a hard time from being from Philly and being new here.. You helped me when I needed it the most.. ( side not) Rudy had a major drinking problem and I got him the help he needed and saved his life and his marriage and his relationship with his 4 children. I know how hard it is to ask me for a favor.. so don't... I want to help you anyway I can... how much are we talking he says.. $ 200 K.. now Rudy was an Oil guy back in the day...he said he struck oil back in the late 70's and made a killing.. funny thing is I never knew that until after I moved back to Philly from Texas years ago.. he always said he was a blue collar guy that worked on the railroad as a conductor going through Rio Grand to Alpine... He didn't even blink an eye when I said the amount... He told me no problem.. we went to bed soon after and when I woke up this morning I walked down stairs and there was an envelope on the kitchen counter on it.. He says.. take it, its yours.. I was in shock, didn't think he had that much dough in the house.. I know he is before old school.. not going to ask why he keeps his dough in the house.. I thanked him over and over and finally he said.. now get back to Vegas and get my our money back! I was so excited I called the guys and told them everything. I'm on my way back now..should be there within the hour.. I'll be back later with my larger than life plays.. One in the NBA and the other in NFL.. trust me on this.. TONIGHT I WILL GET OUR DOUGH BACK AND MAKE A FORTUNE AND PAY BACK RUDY!!!

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

The eagles stink

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No way the old dude gave you more than 4 bucks for a blow job knowing what everyone else pays..

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

This sheet is getting really old!!!!!

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Please be on the packers pleeeeeeease

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

If you read all of this.....HOLY SHIT....This guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.
    Last edited by GT21Megatron; 01-05-14 at 09:46 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayMoney24_7

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Chargers n niners

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Chargers n niners
    I hope so

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I woke up this morning and remembered I had $10 stashed away in a shoe box just for a day like this. Going all in on a special play today boys check back in later and I will have your winner.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Chargers n niners

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

You're so full of shit it's unreal.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Fuk I want to throw you down on the ground and kick dirt in your pussyy

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Fuk I want to throw you down on the ground and kick dirt in your pussyy
    Buhhahahahahahaha

phifedogg
    phifedogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2801

You have issues...

Name:  120653091.Pz0XRhYu.fuckdaeagles2.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  141.8 KB

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Buhhahahahahahaha

You ain't right!

hey buddy
    hey buddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10423

So Rudy's wife is a cougar huh.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Love reading your stories Philly Pride. Looking for your posts. Good Luck today I have San Diego+7 and the Packers +3 Good luck to you today.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you read that diatribe.......you're a bigger moron loser than the fat fck that wrote it.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    If you read that diatribe.......you're a bigger moron loser than the fat fck that wrote it.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

stop now philly......i love you, but this is getting too much.

Philly-Pride33

Just returned back here to Vegas.. This play is mine.. This play belongs to me..This play owns my carcass.. This play is for 13 people.. This play will rebuild and reconnect what I thought I lost.. This is play is a freaking winner.. San Francisco 49ers- Green Bay Packers UNDER 46 for $ 109,000 dollars. I made a NBA play as well and will post it right after this.. I'm giving thanks today..right now for all the kind souls who have helped yours truly in life and Helen I miss you. I will win this bet and pay back Rudy. That will make us straight.. Then I win my NBA play and give my cousin and 2 best friends their initial dough back and I myself.. don't want a damn penny.. just the dough I lost from yesterdays losses.. Today, you all have the pleasure of seeing a true legend re-write history... Sammy went to Vegas.. got licked, kicked and tricked.. came back with the passion of 45 red raging hot blooded herbivores on the prowl to set things right!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over in that game it is ! Thanks dck head. Its been raining fckng money on the fat Sammy fades....I love it.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

damn ima have to put some cash on the over

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    damn ima have to put some cash on the over
    FREE.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Love reading your stories Philly Pride. Looking for your posts. Good Luck today I have San Diego+7 and the Packers +3 Good luck to you today.
    It makes me feel tremendous inside that you enjoy my stories! good luck today

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by philly-pride33 View Post
    we're in our hotel suite.. Waiting.. Wanting...hoping..praying.. For the outcome.. I filled the guys in on my texas retreat... They've never met rudy and i told them he just saved me from disaster.. Here's what i just bet.. La lakers ml @ + 120 for $ 91,000 dollars. After this hits it'll pay me $ 109,200 with my winning nfl play that pays rudy back... Win this and my 3 buddies and i get our initial dough back plus a little more.. In the end this trip might not have gone the way i wanted it to.. But at least nobody will have lost your hard earned dough.. Sammy will rise again like the late great derrick smith and harry kalas!!!
    dont miss out on this one

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    stop now philly......i love you, but this is getting too much.
    if you love me...trust me... I got this.. Mans life is about 3 things.... This..today for me is 1 of them...

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

You should meet paragraphs. They could be your best friend.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

“I also believe that because the site utilizes the excellent public transportation infrastructure the impact of increased automobile traffic will be minimal,” he said.It is located on the 23 bus line and two blocks from the Broad Street Subway. Also, the 4, 58 and 47 bus lines are a short walk away.
    In addition to the apartments, the plans call for 62 parking spaces (bicycle, motorcycle, scooter and Car Share parking, too) and a 24-hour doorman. The total is within the city’s new zoning rules for parking, which requires one parking space for every three units.

The Brush Factory first opened in 1926, and operated as the Lieberman Brush Factory. In 1969, Best Liebco (a subsidiary of Sherwin Williams) bought the factory that produced paint brushes until its ’05 closing, laying off 55 workers.
    More recently, the blight surrounding the building has become an eyesore among local residents hence attracting negative attention from the City’s Department of Licenses and Inspections. According to published reports, the property was cited for having hundreds of boarded or missing windows in violation of the ‘doors and windows’ ordinance (which authorizes the Blight Court to impose a fine of up to $300 per day, per opening).
    “It’s a pretty active neighborhood,” Dina Scioli, of the 1000 block of Daly Street, said. “They just neglected it.”
    The mother of two rents within a stone’s throw of the corner in question, but said she wouldn’t mind seeing something done about the space in need. She reported reading about “knockout game” activities going down near the Factory, a post she found on the Facebook page for Taking Our South Philadelphia Streets Back.
    Sarah Slawski, a close factory neighbor and resident of the 2100 block of South 12th Street, was present at the rezoning presentation and said her primary concern is getting the space moving towards renovation and away from idolatry.
    “They dump their trash, there are drug exchanges, and there’s no one to watch,” she explained. “It’s a dark space and there are good street lights, but that’s not good enough. The graffiti is abundant and they won’t go above what they can reach [as she pointed toward a collection scribbles].”

The immediate area has both mainstays and empty spaces waiting to be converted. Epiphany of Our Lord Church, 1121 Jackson St., is an anchor of the neighborhood, as is the nearby Our Lady of Hope Catholic School, 1248 Jackson St. There also is an empty Superior Plumbing space, 1218 Snyder Ave., rumored to be slated for conversion into a beer distributor.The Brush Factory renovation is in pretty good company with a handful of other redevelopment and reuse projects in different phases of planning and execution: The Wharton Street Lofts, 1148 Wharton St., (formerly the Annunciation B.V.M. School) has commenced leasing; the old Mt. Sinai building on the 400 block of Reed Street just saw redevelopment plans to turn it into 38 townhouses and 198 apartments; and a couple weeks ago, the Philadelphia Zoning Board approved variances for 75 townhomes (and 75 parking spaces) to be built in Queen Village at Columbus Boulevard and Swanson Street.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    if you love me...trust me... I got this.. Mans life is about 3 things.... This..today for me is 1 of them...
    how the hell did he fit 200k in an "envelope"? haha

anyway, im already on the over for 2u. so good luck with your nba pick!

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    how the hell did he fit 200k in an "envelope"? haha

anyway, im already on the over for 2u. so good luck with your nba pick!
    he never see 200K cash before

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

Philly I hope you hit, if for no other reason than because I pity the 1% chance that you are actually making these wild bets. In reality I don't pity you, I feel bad for your friend who loaned you the 200k. I'm going to tell you why you keep losing, and it's actually quite simple. You are overloading the side you're on. If you put $100,000 or even $50,000 on one side you are relying on another idiot to even the other side out. If not, you will lose. Shrink your bets to let's say $20,000 and with how many people fade you in this forum alone you have a chance of hitting. If for no other reason, do it because your bankroll would last longer. I don't believe a word you're saying, but just in case there is even a minute possibility someone was dumb enough to loan you money, I support you for one day. Just so you don't burn that old man for that much dough. Also, with just the last couple of days of stories I think you should really start seeking help. You are the epitome of a problem gambler. You need to seek help before you consume the lives and futures of everyone you know. 1800-Gambler. Goodluck today.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I have $100 on the Packers +135

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Whew thank fukking god already had ov 45 locked in and have the over to close a tease.

1234 Last