Rubicon
    Rubicon's Avatar Become A Pro!

All this talk about Jacksonville -8.5

Has to have some of you thinking Buffalo...

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

No play for me... Sure Jax could win by 21 but they could also lose by 10.
    They have shown that all year.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Buffalo is one of my plays.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Oct. 26, 2008: Mike Nolan was axed a week prior to San Francisco's bye. The 49ers hosted a Seneca Wallace-led Seahawks squad that had only one win, so they were favored by 5.5.
    San Francisco lost, 34-13. The team committed three turnovers and surrendered five sacks. The Niners also had many more penalties than the Seahawks.
    Dec. 16, 2007: Slimeball Bobby Petrino walked out on the Falcons in the middle of the night. Atlanta visited Tampa Bay the following Sunday as 13-point underdogs. The Buccaneers slaughtered the Falcons, 37-3. They even scored on their first kickoff return in franchise history.
    Atlanta had five turnovers, including a pick-six. They achieved only five first downs the entire afternoon.

Jacksonvile -8.5

NUFF SAID! PLAY IT OR FADE IT

pjmarley1
    pjmarley1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

im just not confident enough in the abilities of jax to win a game. they have not been that impressive this year and have had some embarrasing losses. Then they have also played tough teams very well and won some games. its like that have shizophrenia on the field, and thats a no play for me