beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

reality for eagles fans

Your Team Played In The Worst Division In Football. Squeaked By Vs A Cowboys Team That Well Wasn't That Good. I Mean How ManY Losses In A Row Did The Eagles Have At Home Anyway Before Finally Winning One? Beat A Bunch Of Non Playoff Teams Cept For One A Packers Team Without Rodgers. So Another Year Without A Super Bowl Championship. Chip Kelly And That High Powered Offense On Display Tonight. Fly Eagles Fly Ha Cheers Eagles Fans.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's not over yet
    Sisints playing pretty good defense

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Eagles are goinna win

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I liked the reality to KC fans better:

Played an awful schedule, your team isn't that good, Andy Reid is an absolute choke artist.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Another Year Without A Super Bowl

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Sour cowboys fan huh

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I liked the reality to KC fans better:

Played an awful schedule, your team isn't that good, Andy Reid is an absolute choke artist.

andy kelly

chip reid

whats the difference?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Reality

from October on last year eagles 1-11

this year October on 8-3 reg season

Team is turning it around

beerman2619

Why Would Cowboys Fan Be Sour Lmao. 5 Super BowlS Son. Have Beat The Eagles 62 Times Out Of 48 Meetings. Have Won How Many More Nfc East Championships Then The Eagles Lol. I Could Go On And On Vinny. Come On Son Eagles Are A JokE Of A Franchise Until They Win A Super Bowl.

beerman2619

Eagles As I Said Went On A Winning Streak Beating Teams That Had There Back Up Qb Playing Not Impressed. Alot Of Luck For A Eagles Team That Just Wasn't That Good This Season Kids.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is felt they will never win a Super Bowl.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Why does everyone love to see fans of other teams suffer? Falcons, Braves and Hawks homer here. Besides one WS win over the another hapless city in Cleveland we are loserville USA. Been routing for these losers since I was a tike in 1978. I just dont get how some people get off on other peoples suffering. I live in Buffalo now and it is a sad situation. Its is unreal how those 4x SB loses affected this whole community to include economic development. Alright im done! GL. Chargers, Packers today.

Uncle Paul
    Uncle Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1792

I hope your mom dies with a dick in her mouth tonight

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Uncle you mad

rockhardfister

keyboard warriors. Lol

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Your Team Played In The Worst Division In Football. Squeaked By Vs A Cowboys Team That Well Wasn't That Good. I Mean How ManY Losses In A Row Did The Eagles Have At Home Anyway Before Finally Winning One? Beat A Bunch Of Non Playoff Teams Cept For One A Packers Team Without Rodgers. So Another Year Without A Super Bowl Championship. Chip Kelly And That High Powered Offense On Display Tonight. Fly Eagles Fly Ha Cheers Eagles Fans.
    saints should have won by twenty not a measly last second field goal

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Why does everyone love to see fans of other teams suffer? Falcons, Braves and Hawks homer here. Besides one WS win over the another hapless city in Cleveland we are loserville USA. Been routing for these losers since I was a tike in 1978. I just dont get how some people get off on other peoples suffering. I live in Buffalo now and it is a sad situation. Its is unreal how those 4x SB loses affected this whole community to include economic development. Alright im done! GL. Chargers, Packers today.
    Depends on who it is.

I find sustenance in the tears of Packer, Arizona State, White Sox, and redwings fans.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

reminds me of the redskins last year

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Depends on who it is.

I find sustenance in the tears of Packer, Arizona State, White Sox, and redwings fans.
    Good Point Chalky and I respect that. I think we all target a few hated teams. For me it the Saints, Yankees and Phillies. Looking back at my point, I find it hard to hate on teams like the Chiefs, Eagles or even the Seahawks, Chargers just because they havent done anything at all or at least in my lifetime. Much easier to hate on the Yanks.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Good Point Chalky and I respect that. I think we all target a few hated teams. For me it the Saints, Yankees and Phillies. Looking back at my point, I find it hard to hate on teams like the Chiefs, Eagles or even the Seahawks, Chargers just because they havent done anything at all or at least in my lifetime. Much easier to hate on the Yanks.
    I have no reason to hate the Cheifs, except for a friend that happens to be annoying ass KC fan that I have been talking shit to the entire year. It was bad when they were undefeated. Asshat has still yet to come out from hibernation.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    did you really make sure every letter was capitalized? wow

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Philly fans, get used to it. Kelly never had decent defensive teams at Oregon no matter who his DC was. He just does not care. Chief fans, this should come as no surprise to you at all. Reid had a great team in Philly when the rest of the NFC could not beat a Division two College team, but only went to one Superbowl and lost that game.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    did you really make sure every letter was capitalized? wow
    his broke ass phone probably capitalizes every word by default...the broke dikk fukk has no clue how to turn it off....business as usual

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Hey Beerman, why is every word in your sentence capitalized yet you can't even capitalize the B in Beerman?

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles will be back. Next year they will be better. Foles will be the man from the get go and Kelly will have another draft under his belt