ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Lakerboy...how about a bet on the Cin-SD game

Conditions to be met: Both Rivers and Dalton must play the entire game for the bet to be valid.

If the Chargers beat the Bengals, I will not post one time up until kickoff of the Colts @ Patriots game.

If the Bengals beat the Chargers, you will not post one time up until kickoff of the Colts @ Broncos game.

So, are you up to it pal? You keep saying the Chargers are going to win tomorrow... that the Broncos will not be playing the Colts. You must be pretty confident in SD.

If you take this bet and lose... we'll find out if you can keep your word for once.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Please take that bet a week off will do u good LB

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

one condition. i post till the end of the day sunday.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    one condition. i post till the end of the day sunday.
    I agree to this amendment for the both of us, so we can post if we want to during the 4:40 Packers game tomorrow.

But the second that game ends tomorrow 1-5-2014... either you or me have to stop posting till kickoff of either Colts @ Pats for me or Colts @ Broncos for you.
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 01-04-14 at 11:55 PM.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

what happens if the loser still posts 90% chance lb does i think moron will keep his word

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

virtual handshake

lakerboy

Till1200am est sunday. Part of my contract. John said I can take 5 days off. Deal??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lay the -6.5.. Don't chicken out with the ml, you good either way.. Bungals going to give pats everything they want next week..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Till1200am est sunday. Part of my contract. John said I can take 5 days off. Deal??
    Ok, up through midnight 1-5-2014. That is ok.... whoever loses should be around for a little while

5 days off though.... Colts @ Broncos game or Colts @ Patriots game may be next Sunday though. May be 6 days + up until kickoff on 1-12-2014.

lakerboy

Deal. Done

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Deal. Done

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Moron...when you win...you will just see double the posts from t-wizzle...the other fukking voice/ghost in his head.....

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Moron...when you win...you will just see double the posts from t-wizzle...the other fukking voice/ghost in his head.....
    Probably,

I got my reasons for the bet.

2daBank

Lb why in the fuk do u like sd? This feels more like some of ur primetime I'll take the opposite side than anything solid to me. God knows I'm wrong plenty but I made this line -10 and really see no value in the chargers at all.. Seeing how u have futures on sd and Cincy (I have a before the season on Cincy myself) doesn't seem like u all that confident... Just curious??

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lb why in the fuk do u like sd? This feels more like some of ur primetime I'll take the opposite side than anything solid to me. God knows I'm wrong plenty but I made this line -10 and really see no value in the chargers at all.. Seeing how u have futures on sd and Cincy (I have a before the season on Cincy myself) doesn't seem like u all that confident... Just curious??

i just dont feel good about marvin lewis and andy dalton. cincy should win but the chargers are on a good roll( i dont care if they beat kc 10th string team). sd can run the ball. sd has a vet qb who makes less mistakes ( prolly will make more now that i said that). sd has no pressure. the bengals should win the game but it isn t gonna be easy. the chargers are a dangerous foe.

2daBank

i just dont feel good about marvin lewis and andy dalton. cincy should win but the chargers are on a good roll( i dont care if they beat kc 10th string team). sd can run the ball. sd has a vet qb who makes less mistakes ( prolly will make more now that i said that). sd has no pressure. the bengals should win the game but it isn t gonna be easy. the chargers are a dangerous foe.
    Yea I guess bungals history little concerning but think sd sets up as a team they can get out on comfortably which should ease the pressure.. Last 2 times they met Cincy has out rushed sd by a ton, chargers d is so garbage they have to own time of possession to mask it and bungals possess the ball about as well as they do w/o the d allowing over 6 yards per play.. I think bungals unleash 30 years Of frustration today on a overmatched club, I don't care what why or how sd got in either, just numbers, could be wrong it is the nfl after all.. Either way thanx for response and gl today.

U playing the other gm? I Think temps make it really hard to bet.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea I guess bungals history little concerning but think sd sets up as a team they can get out on comfortably which should ease the pressure.. Last 2 times they met Cincy has out rushed sd by a ton, chargers d is so garbage they have to own time of possession to mask it and bungals possess the ball about as well as they do w/o the d allowing over 6 yards per play.. I think bungals unleash 30 years Of frustration today on a overmatched club, I don't care what why or how sd got in either, just numbers, could be wrong it is the nfl after all.. Either way thanx for response and gl today.

U playing the other gm? I Think temps make it really hard to bet.

the other game is hard to say. i liked gb earlier this week. i still like them +2.5/3. gl on your plays

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

SD strikes first

LB feeling good

lakerboy

Early moron. Either way I'm here till midnight for sure.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

If the Colts have to travel to NE then I'm going to be glad to be gone till the game kicks off.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Stupid fukkn Bengals doing what they do best...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

I thought you had money on Cincy to win the AFC.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Good bet LB, you got me.

Dalton a true choker. More so than Rivers.

no blitz protection, clock running down... throws it blindly to a area that was doubled instead of down the field on the sideline to WR who was 1 on 1 and let him make a play.

game over

I'll have to shut up starting @ midnight. Gonna have to suffer all week knowing how Belicheat is gonna game plan perfectly to take away Hilton and the passing game to Donald Brown and Brady will pick apart V.Davis, G.Toler, Landry & company.

Colts lose to Patriots. Take the Pats 1st half spread LB.

Still, being 1-2 in playoffs and losing as a rookie on the road to eventual SB Champs and losing a road game to a HOF guy like Brady is nothing to be mad about.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I thought you had money on Cincy to win the AFC.
    he's got air on every single team. but he always manages to lose big regardless just like nba finals and mlb playoffs.

lakerboy

Sorry buddy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lesson learned here

Never bet against Lakerboy

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Sorry buddy.
    It's all good man. I feel worse for a coworker, who is a Bengals diehard. He is a good dude. I told him if the Colts win that his team better take care of business. He's gotta be sick atm.

Bengals still not ready and not their year... too many injuries too.

Rivers, one of his best playoff games I've seen him play.

Good call

I will not post starting tonight @ midnight. I need to time to stay calm anyways.... knowing that the Pats are already coming up with a scheme to smother the Colts offense. Still, gonna enjoy the week and the historic comeback win over the Chiefs. Excellent first playoff victory for Luck.

I will be lurking...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lesson learned here

Never bet against Lakerboy
    Quiet. He got this one. He was all over Niners -4 last year in Super Bowl and I had a lock thread for the Ravens spread... who came out on top for that game?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I will be lurking...
    no checking in for daily 6pts we'll be closely monitoring this shit starting midnight!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Colts @ Patriots next Saturday @ 8 PM (kickoff)

I can post until midnight.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    no checking in for daily 6pts we'll be closely monitoring this shit starting midnight!
    The bet clearly states no posting. Does not stipulate that. But if Laker says I can't log in to get points (if I even remember too, sometimes I don't) then I will accept that.

Running out to the local grocery store to grab some snacks and drinks before next game... bad weather (that was in Cincy) is heading this way now. I hate you Ohio. Hot chicks usually work at this store too on Sundays .

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

The bet clearly states no posting. Does not stipulate that. But if Laker says I can't log in to get points (if I even remember too, sometimes I don't) then I will accept that.

Running out to the local grocery store to grab some snacks and drinks before next game... bad weather (that was in Cincy) is heading this way now. I hate you Ohio. Hot chicks usually work at this store too on Sundays .
    I'm kidding buddy...have fun at the store

12 Last