Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

49'ers are the better cold team

They have a better Line/run game....and a 3x better defense. Why are people saying they're at a huge disadvantage? I understand the packers are at home and they're used to the freezing cold but the 49ers gameplan will be the same in the cold. Pound the ball and force turnovers.

49ers by 10.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

who is saying this? i havent seen one person on GB.

this might be free $$ being handed out tomorrow. dangling that 2.5 to the public (just like they did with the colts and philly all week)..

Dougie_Fre$h

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    who is saying this? i havent seen one person on GB.

this might be free $$ being handed out tomorrow. dangling that 2.5 to the public (just like they did with the colts and philly all week)..
    I had a really good week (9 grand) and i'm so tempted to put like 7 on the 49ers. So far I have 2 grand 49ers moneyline...might unload in the morning.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    I had a really good week (9 grand) and i'm so tempted to put like 7 on the 49ers. So far I have 2 grand 49ers moneyline...might unload in the morning.
    smart on ML...my gut says this game ends up just like sf/atl last year. i wouldnt wait....this line should go up tomorrow.

congrats on the monster week

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    They have a better Line/run game....and a 3x better defense. Why are people saying they're at a huge disadvantage? I understand the packers are at home and they're used to the freezing cold but the 49ers gameplan will be the same in the cold. Pound the ball and force turnovers.

49ers by 10.
    I've lived in areas colder than GB my whole life, you don't get used to it. You learn not to go out in it.

It's a myth that GB has experience playing below 0, they don't. The last time was 2007 NFCC: NYG 23 GB 20.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

One lesson I've learned in life: Never bet against Aaron Rodgers, especially when he has his full compliment of weapons available. To me, he's the most dangerous quarterback in football. Now how recovered he is from his collarbone, only he knows.

To me, it's a no-bet. If I were forced to bet, I'd look at the teaser and probably Green Bay to +10 and take the over. I heard several pro-handicappers say this is the most difficult game to forecast over the weekend, and those who said they may bet on it talked over O/U, not taking a side. If it was in San Fran, I'd love the Niners, but being in Green Bay throws a big wrench into the whole equation.

Dougie_Fre$h

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    One lesson I've learned in life: Never bet against Aaron Rodgers, especially when he has his full compliment of weapons available. To me, he's the most dangerous quarterback in football. Now how recovered he is from his collarbone, only he knows.

To me, it's a no-bet. If I were forced to bet, I'd look at the teaser and probably Green Bay to +10 and take the over. I heard several pro-handicappers say this is the most difficult game to forecast over the weekend, and those who said they may bet on it talked over O/U, not taking a side. If it was in San Fran, I'd love the Niners, but being in Green Bay throws a big wrench into the whole equation.
    winner winnerrr