Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Sammy and Company's ONE true love............

Every now and then through this life we go through, we all have an awakening.. ours came to us right away.. It's no secret I'm an Eagles fan.. however not a homer either.. for those that know me.. I've bet on the Eagles 4 times this year.. went 3-1.. I never bet against my team but when I see a victory in their sights I pounce.. This week is purely instinct and all football royalty.. The Saints are 25-0 under Sean Peyton when they don't turn the ball over.. I see 2 interceptions..one early and one late...real late.. Here's our amazing bet.. Philadelphia Eagles -3 for $ 92, 400 thats $ 23.1 K per guy..split 4 ways.. I really want to thank the Eagles for a sensational football season and myself and cousin and 2 best friends trust you with our hard earned dough to win the game and set us free!!! Sammy is in full throttle this night!

Philly-Pride33

In all my haste I forgot to give you the final score.. Eagles 31- Saints 17

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

$92,400

New Orleans is now a fckng LOCK! Thanks dck face

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Every now and then through this life we go through, we all have an awakening.. ours came to us right away.. It's no secret I'm an Eagles fan.. however not a homer either.. for those that know me.. I've bet on the Eagles 4 times this year.. went 3-1.. I never bet against my team but when I see a victory in their sights I pounce.. This week is purely instinct and all football royalty.. The Saints are 25-0 under Sean Peyton when they don't turn the ball over.. I see 2 interceptions..one early and one late...real late.. Here's our amazing bet.. Philadelphia Eagles -3 for $ 92, 400 thats $ 23.1 K per guy..split 4 ways.. I really want to thank the Eagles for a sensational football season and myself and cousin and 2 best friends trust you with our hard earned dough to win the game and set us free!!! Sammy is in full throttle this night!
    There's ONE!!!

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by philly-pride33 View Post
    there's one!!!
    now 2!!!!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sammy do it.

Just do it.

You suck so badly at this.

Hang yourself.

Not because you can't pick a winner.

But because you have 1K posts in 2 weeks.

The fact that you have 1K posts in 2 weeks is the reason you should kill yourself.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

toot toot

mikeru3
    Update your status
    mikeru3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Sorry you lost all your money Hoss! See you in a few years.