Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Andrew luck/drew Brees

Andrew luck at home @ +120 is ridiculous. Colts should only be underdogs vs NE, Denver, Seattle, maybe SF at home. Chiefs are good but overrated. Smith has to play well for them to have a good shot. That's very conditional. It could happen but if it doesn't, there's not much else to fall back on. I see both teams with a chance in this game but the edge is definitely with the colts! Line should be Indy -3 here, and I truthfully expected it to hit -3.5 at some point. But it is sitting pretty at +2.5 right now and that's just not right.

Drew Brees aka future hall of famer aka breezy Brees aka the guy that every Philly fan is scared shitless of right now and all the way until tip off and then some. Sure he has played bad on the road, over a sample size of what, 5 games? penetrate that. There will be no problems on saints offense tonight against a terrible eagles pass d. The pressure is on both sides, but moreso on the eagles, because somehow everybody has foregone the part that this team just barely squeaked into the playoffs, and all of a sudden, everybody and their mothers is expecting them to win handily against one of the best quarterbacks in the league.

There's my two cents guys. I don't like to say I'm going to predict a game, because that's not what I look to do when I handicap; I look for an edge so I can get it in good. Winners take care of themselves.

So with that:
    Colts +120
    Saints +150

And I like both the overs tonight. Happy playoffs everybody lets kill the books.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Ugh, drew Bree's on the road, not the best bet in the world

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Ugh, drew Bree's on the road, not the best bet in the world
    Darn, and I thought it was the best bet in the world.
    Last edited by Jikos; 01-04-14 at 01:36 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

On the colts as well

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i like both plays, saints much more though. i'll take my shot with brees on the road vs the eagles who are way overrated and will get shredded. the saints have struggled on the road vs elite teams, the eagles won the worst division in football this year.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

so the saints struggled vs an elite jets team?

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Shut the fukk up
    Im with you on the colts.. so lost on the philly NO game.. I thought I heard on espn today that drew brees has never won a playoff road game (only 3 total) I may have mis heard.. So that's probably why people are hesitant

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by CashItIn View Post
    so the saints struggled vs an elite jets team?
    you got be buddy, nobody loses on the road i forgot. the jets had a better home record than the eagles, by a lot. the combined record of the saints road opponents was one of the toughest in the nfl.

Str8BankHomie
    Str8BankHomie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Darn, and I thought it was the best bet in the world.

It's a good bet and Brees will come through as one of the best QBs in the league that he is.
    Foles has had an incredible year but you gotta go with Brees to show up in the big stage.

Now the chiefs vs colts is more of a toss up to me, Chiefs is by far the better TEAM, but Luck is freakishly talented and will soon be regarded as arguably the best qb in the league... key word "SOON". Not only that but Colts are playing at home, games a toss up to me.

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by Str8BankHomie View Post
    It's a good bet and Brees will come through as one of the best QBs in the league that he is.
    Foles has had an incredible year but you gotta go with Brees to show up in the big stage.

Now the chiefs vs colts is more of a toss up to me, Chiefs is by far the better TEAM, but Luck is freakishly talented and will soon be regarded as arguably the best qb in the league... key word "SOON". Not only that but Colts are playing at home, games a toss up to me.
    These are exactly my points. Colts game is a toss up and you're getting the better quarterback at home with +odds. Brees is elite and against an inexperienced eagles team, nice spot to get his first road win, eagles have a slight edge but not enough to warrant an insane ML like +150/-170.