C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I really like what the Indianapolis Colts are building

2 years ago the Colts were the worst team in the NFL. The talent had been very weak for years and the only reason they were making the playoffs is because they had maybe the best QB ever, certainly the best regular season QB ever. The year Peyton made the Colts 9-7 was the single best year I might have ever seen from a QB. His offensive line was awful and he had no running game. The skilled position talent wasn't that great either.

So Peyton leaves and the team shows their true colors. 2 wins and 14 losses.

They bring in Luck and Chuck Pagano. Let me tell you that Andrew Luck is by far the best QB prospect in years. If they had a re draft he would easily go above Cam, RG3, R.Wilson, Kaep, Tannehill, Weeden, Pondscum, Manuel, and Gina and all the other QBs. Luck has the size, arm strength, intelligence, and work ethic. His pocket awareness is amazing, so far that's what really stands out to me. He can audible at the line between multiple plays also where as guys like RG3 can't even get past their 1st read, it if isn't there he doesn't know or doesn't care to check down. One guys is on Calculus while the other guy is on 2+2.

Luck took a 2 win team to the playoffs 2 years in a row and it's not Luck but skill.

Chuck Pagano, I still don't know how I feel about him as a coach but I can tell you one thing I really like a lot. He changed the culture. For years Dungy was set in his ways and refused to bring in some beef at DT and some toughness. Every year teams would run all over the Colts. They were a soft, dome, finesse team. Uhhhh Uhhhhh not anymore. Chuck Pagano has instantly instilled toughness to this Colts team.

The Colts have some pieces on Defense. Freeman, Bethea, Mathis, Werner and Redding. There was a play where Redding grabbed the guard, and pushed him, pulled him, and got after the QB in like 2 seconds. This was a DT just blowing a play up for the Colts.

Right now the Colts are more like the Ravens than the Colts a couple years ago. They have toughness on defense, hitters, aggressive guys and they have a championship caliber QB. Andrew Luck is going to win at least 1 super bowl and probably more than 1. The Colts have a decent pass protecting offensive line but I don't think they are very good run blockers at this point.

If Pagano and the GM can keep a defense, and start adding some more weapons around Luck this team can own the division for a longggggggg time. Even this year and next year I think the Colts can surprise some people. Maybe not win 3-4 playoff games and win the whole thing but they can pull off an upset as a dog. They already beat the Broncos, Seattle, @ San Fran and @ KC. This is no pussy dome road team anymore. Chuck Pagano has successfully changed the Culture and I like this team for the future.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The team has done nothing w/o Reggie Wayne.

C-Gold

They beat the Chiefs in KC a few weeks ago. I'm not even talking about just for this year. This team is really on the right path. In 3 or 4 years they could be a favorite to win the SB.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Stupid post. Get out of your mom's basement and catch up on sports once in a while.

C-Gold

Andrew Luck now has solid playoff experience losing to the champs last year and winning this year.
    28 point comeback win, 440+ passing yards and 4 TD. The guy was unstoppable in the 2nd half of the game and he really only had 1 good receiver.

Luck's progression reminds me of a young Eli Manning.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Anyone know what the live odds were on the Colts when they were down 28?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Stupid post. Get out of your mom's basement and catch up on sports once in a while.

better go back to your basement

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Can the Colts beat the Pats guys?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If they can get a stud RB then it would take so much pressure off of Luck to chuck it around all game. I like what they're doing and I really like Pagano. I think the owner is a loud mouth douche, but he's done a good job with the franchise since drafting Luck and making the tough decision to let Manning walk.

However, I've very happy their coming to New England

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I agrees about luck been touting him since the Stanford days. By far most polished qb to come out maybe ever. Definitely since manning. He has it all. Jealous as fukk, colts get the best 2 qbs this generation. Their HOFer goes down, have one crap season, and now they land another lol.

Vinnie Paz

Donal Brown is good. They fukked up taking trent and now have no first rd pick though.

SteveKerrsJunk

Who you guys on this week? Hoping the colts can pull the upset.

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

Sport / Period: Live In-Play Football / Game
    Line: Indianapolis Colts 1/4/2014 4:40:01 PM - (EST)
    +675
    Opponent: Kansas City Chiefs

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by kcburg View Post
    Sport / Period: Live In-Play Football / Game
    Line: Indianapolis Colts 1/4/2014 4:40:01 PM - (EST)
    +675
    Opponent: Kansas City Chiefs
    That can't be what the odds were when they were down 28

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by franklin_ellis View Post
    Hello everybody

My name is Franklin Ellis, and i work in Bookmarking company. We have fixed matches almost everyday...but not as everybody says that they know Odd 30 or more or something crazy like from 2 to 1(half time-full time result) becasue these matches doesn't exist. We are collecting this data from our trusted source and we know the outcome of fixed match that starts at: 1/6/2014 , match is "Crusaders vs Dungannon" Northern Ireland.
    Whoever is interested, email me at: franklin_bookmarker_elis(at)aol(dot)com
    and you give half the people Crusaders and half Dungannon and the half that win pay you for more picks ya ya ya we know how this works

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

If you like the Colts might as well take the over as well they are not winning 14-10 with that defense.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I agrees about luck been touting him since the Stanford days. By far most polished qb to come out maybe ever. Definitely since manning. He has it all. Jealous as fukk, colts get the best 2 qbs this generation. Their HOFer goes down, have one crap season, and now they land another lol.
    Two best QB's on this generation???

Luck will be LUCKY to win one Super Bowl. Brady has three, Rodgers already has one and will probably add more, Brees got his one and there are a slew of other QB's that I'd put in comparison with Luck (Wilson for sure, possibly Foles, Kap, and even Eli has won his two rings)

Luck still has A LOT to prove.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Absolutely!!!!

Andrew Luck is already one of the 10 best QBs in the NFL. He took a 2 win team to the playoffs 2 years in a row. He was throwing to mostly average receivers besides TY Hilton and he had 440 yards and 4 TD and they were scoring on every possession. The defense is a lot tougher than the Dungy days. Pagano changed the culture.

Do I think they are going to win 4 games and win it all this year? NO, but they have been giant killers this year beating DENVER, SEATTLE, SAN FRAN, KANSAS CITY. Yes of course they can beat New England. This is a dangers team that can beat anybody but can they go on that streak? I don't think so but as far as being a young team??? This team in 3 years could be the favorite to win the AFC before the season starts. Luck is that good. He will take the place of Manning/Brady as the elite QB when they retire. Luck is the real friggin deal. His knowledge and pocket awareness, size and athleticism are uncanny. Look at him in the pocket and then look at the other young QB's and he is a mile ahead of them.

SteveKerrsJunk

Great analysis C-Gold. Think taking the colts with the points is a decent play.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Two best QB's on this generation???

Luck will be LUCKY to win one Super Bowl. Brady has three, Rodgers already has one and will probably add more, Brees got his one and there are a slew of other QB's that I'd put in comparison with Luck (Wilson for sure, possibly Foles, Kap, and even Eli has won his two rings)

Luck still has A LOT to prove.
    Foles?
    Russell Wilson?

Let's see if those guys are even starting QBs in 5 years. There is absolutely no comparison at all between Luck and those guys. He compares more to Manning/Brady/Rodgers or Eli Manning/Big Ben/Rivers with his command of the offense.

C-Gold

Great analysis C-Gold. Think taking the colts with the points is a decent play.
    It's not even all about this year.

My point is the Colts are really building something here. They could own this division for years the way Brady and the Pats owned the AFC East or the way that Peyton owned this division for all these years. Pagano is doing it the right way and Luck is a very very very special player. I am very hard on QB's but Luck has been the real deal since day 1. And to think, last year some people were saying RG3 over Luck? RG3 might not even be there in 3 years where as Luck should make the playoffs maybe 8 out of the next 10 years.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Luck DOES NOT compare to Manning/Brady/Rodgers right now. I'm just saying RIGHT NOW. Those guys put up ludicrous numbers early on and dominated games from start to finish. Luck hasn't proved he's that type of QB. I'm not saying I wouldn't want him as my starting QB from day one of my franchise, I'm just saying I need to see more. I'm probably at a stretch with Wilson and Foles, but I really believe both of them will be around for a long time and be successful. I really have no doubt that Luck will get to an AFC title game, a Super Bowl and may very well win one. He doesn't have the natural ability of Peyton or the leadership skills or coaching staff of Brady.

Brady and Manning are going down as 2 of the Top 5 to EVER play the position. Regardless of where you rank them in that Top 5, that's just a fact.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I had BM live betting up just for fun as I do a lot and they had ML still up for the game and I remember KC was -7000 for about 30 seconds until it updated and went to like -4700ish

so Indy ML was around +2000 or maybe it was higher for those 30 seconds

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by kcburg View Post
    If you like the Colts might as well take the over as well they are not winning 14-10 with that defense.
    first half over... Indy will have to make adjustments as usual

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

emotionally and physically drained team

now on the road, vs a HOF qb and rested team... vs the scheming of Belicheat

NO.

unless Brady gets hurt early in 1st quarter lol

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Luck DOES NOT compare to Manning/Brady/Rodgers right now. I'm just saying RIGHT NOW. Those guys put up ludicrous numbers early on and dominated games from start to finish. Luck hasn't proved he's that type of QB. I'm not saying I wouldn't want him as my starting QB from day one of my franchise, I'm just saying I need to see more. I'm probably at a stretch with Wilson and Foles, but I really believe both of them will be around for a long time and be successful. I really have no doubt that Luck will get to an AFC title game, a Super Bowl and may very well win one. He doesn't have the natural ability of Peyton or the leadership skills or coaching staff of Brady.

Brady and Manning are going down as 2 of the Top 5 to EVER play the position. Regardless of where you rank them in that Top 5, that's just a fact.
    Yeah he isn't as good as Brady or Manning right now but he is already a top 10 QB and he is in year 2 and he just took over for a 2-14 team.

Put Luck on the Bears or Cowboys with Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte, Dez, Witten, Murray etc. and he would look even better. What did he have this year? TY and Wayne for 1/2 the year and a so so at best running game. Luck is probably better than Brady was at this point and he is comparable to Manning. The way he came back against Houston and came back this game he reminds me of Eli Manning, calling out all the audibles, the passing, the pocket awareness, the never giving up when he's down. He should be clutch.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6489

Luck ran a 4.59 forty at the combine. Unreal

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    2 years ago the Colts were the worst team in the NFL. The talent had been very weak for years and the only reason they were making the playoffs is because they had maybe the best QB ever, certainly the best regular season QB ever. The year Peyton made the Colts 9-7 was the single best year I might have ever seen from a QB. His offensive line was awful and he had no running game. The skilled position talent wasn't that great either.

So Peyton leaves and the team shows their true colors. 2 wins and 14 losses.

They bring in Luck and Chuck Pagano. Let me tell you that Andrew Luck is by far the best QB prospect in years. If they had a re draft he would easily go above Cam, RG3, R.Wilson, Kaep, Tannehill, Weeden, Pondscum, Manuel, and Gina and all the other QBs. Luck has the size, arm strength, intelligence, and work ethic. His pocket awareness is amazing, so far that's what really stands out to me. He can audible at the line between multiple plays also where as guys like RG3 can't even get past their 1st read, it if isn't there he doesn't know or doesn't care to check down. One guys is on Calculus while the other guy is on 2+2.

Luck took a 2 win team to the playoffs 2 years in a row and it's not Luck but skill.

Chuck Pagano, I still don't know how I feel about him as a coach but I can tell you one thing I really like a lot. He changed the culture. For years Dungy was set in his ways and refused to bring in some beef at DT and some toughness. Every year teams would run all over the Colts. They were a soft, dome, finesse team. Uhhhh Uhhhhh not anymore. Chuck Pagano has instantly instilled toughness to this Colts team.

The Colts have some pieces on Defense. Freeman, Bethea, Mathis, Werner and Redding. There was a play where Redding grabbed the guard, and pushed him, pulled him, and got after the QB in like 2 seconds. This was a DT just blowing a play up for the Colts.

Right now the Colts are more like the Ravens than the Colts a couple years ago. They have toughness on defense, hitters, aggressive guys and they have a championship caliber QB. Andrew Luck is going to win at least 1 super bowl and probably more than 1. The Colts have a decent pass protecting offensive line but I don't think they are very good run blockers at this point.

If Pagano and the GM can keep a defense, and start adding some more weapons around Luck this team can own the division for a longggggggg time. Even this year and next year I think the Colts can surprise some people. Maybe not win 3-4 playoff games and win the whole thing but they can pull off an upset as a dog. They already beat the Broncos, Seattle, @ San Fran and @ KC. This is no pussy dome road team anymore. Chuck Pagano has successfully changed the Culture and I like this team for the future.

I think you mean 2010, when practically everyone was hurt. Offense and lots of defense. The Colts were 6-6 and still found a way to win the last 4 and win the division. Won a late season game @ home vs Jags or Jags would have won the division. Peyton basically dragged the team to the playoffs and they lost to the Jets in WC round to a last second field goal because of horrible special teams coverage after Manning drove them to a FG to take a 1 point lead with less than 1 minute left. He did this vs that Jet team that then ran the kickoff back to the 50 yard line... won the game vs Indy shitty D... then went into New England the next week and upset the #1 seed Pats and Brady.

Manning did that in 2008 too... dragged the team from a 3-4 start to 9 str8 wins and a WC birth only because the Titans went 13-3 to win the division. Team played tough in SD but the game went to OT and Chargers won and got some iffy flags to continue their drive... Colts never got to touch the ball in OT.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andrew Luck will be the best QB in the NFL as soon as next year, and will be on the mount rushmore of QBs by the time he retires. 3 Qbs since I was born have been touted as surefire HOFers before they ever took an NFL snap. John Elway, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. He is a once-a-decade type QB.

I promise you one thing, if every player in the league was put into a draft right now, every one of the 32 teams in the NFL would take Andrew Luck #1 overall, and every one of them would take about 2 seconds to get the pick in.
    Last edited by STAX; 01-05-14 at 11:54 PM.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Luck ran a 4.59 forty at the combine. Unreal
    and he's big too. Big and smart and he works hard.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Andrew Luck will be the best QB in the NFL as soon as next year, and will be on the mount rushmore of QBs by the time he retires. 3 Qbs since I was born have been touted as surefire HOFers before they ever took an NFL sack. John Elway, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck. He is a once-a-decade type QB.

I promise you one thing, if every player in the league was put into a draft right now, every one of the 32 teams in the NFL would take Andrew Luck #1 overall, and every one of them would take about 2 seconds to get the pick in.

Luck is the most valuable player in the NFL right now and I agree if there was a giant new dynasty real life fantasy draft he would easily go #1. You could potentially get 15 years of top notch QB play. #2 would be hard because he is so ahead of his time. The #2 pick you'd either have to go with an established elite Aaron Rodgers or go young and risk missing out on somebody. Luck is the most valuable commodity in the NFL. So good that Indy let Peyton go.

Vinnie Paz

Vegas I meant prospect wise. Luck was regarded as the best prospect since Peyton and rightfully so. They Peyton ho was once in a generation and now luck.

A lot of the current great NFL qbs weren't top notch in college. Luck looked like an NFL vet playing in college. The pro system at stanford helped a ton too

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

luck is awesome. guy is way better than manning was at this stage.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Luck will be a hall of famer..its a giving already as long as he does not get sever injury. The kid is a major winner

C-Gold

and to think that last year some of the dumb jigs on TV were saying that RG3-13 was better than Luck. Guy got benched at the end of last year. Of course it's not his fault like all black QB's. It's his lines fault, coaches fault, receivers fault, defense fault. Typical black QB excuses.

Meanwhile the Brady's, Mannings, Mannings, Brees, Rodgers, Roethlisburgers of the world keep winning all the world titles. Luck will one day be added to the list.