frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

If you bet San Fran/Green Bay you are the ultimate degen

Only a true degen would bet a game played in -10 degree weather and -30 wind chill... just sit back and enjoy the clown show its impossible to get any kind of logical angle or edge on a game in those conditions

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2421

Good points. Thinking of taking GB in a teaser which will move it to +10. SF not firing on all cylinders as they were last year and hoping that defeat of GB in SF from last years playoffs will turn the tide in GB's favour this time around.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

We won't be seeing too many players get dehydrated, that's for sure.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agree, conditions make it freaking impossible to cap..not like some rain or snow, -10 a whole different ball game..

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agree, conditions make it freaking impossible to cap..not like some rain or snow, -10 a whole different ball game..
    Actually, it's for those reasons why I like San Fran!...the more physical team that runs the football and has a much better defense than Green Bay...Packers are too pass happy and that factor tends to rear it's ugly head in games like this with inclement and severe weather.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The team that runs the best, will be the best.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers here

I think weather will effect game but most of the time it does not

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Cold weather helps the defense and hurts the passing game, so take the under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Actually, it's for those reasons why I like San Fran!...the more physical team that runs the football and has a much better defense than Green Bay...Packers are too pass happy and that factor tends to rear it's ugly head in games like this with inclement and severe weather.
    Understandable and I tend to agree but that cold enough missed xp's and botched had offs arnt out of the question. So cold that think all comes down to which players can deal with it more than talent.. I like sf in pretty much any situation vs pack but these temps make me wanna pass..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

This game will be way to stress filled to bet serious money on. GB and SF playoff games always seem to be,I cant see this one being any diffrent.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I was in Alaska last month hiking and it was -5 but there was no wind and it was sunny, so it wasn't bad at all, but wind and clouds and all that forget it

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

The under is the ONLY play here

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Understandable and I tend to agree but that cold enough missed xp's and botched had offs arnt out of the question. So cold that think all comes down to which players can deal with it more than talent.. I like sf in pretty much any situation vs pack but these temps make me wanna pass..
    I hear ya, 2da!..but I'm just going with the percentages and what history has proven over and over again as it pertains to football...you can almost apply the same logic to dome teams that always seem to struggle outdoors and in inclement and severe weather...yes, I also love the Eagles against the Saints this Sunday laying the 2.5!...either way, good luck on your picks!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The team that runs the best, will be the best.
    I agree 100%, KLC!...Hopefully, that team will be the Niner's!....PS...you are one poker playing fool!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    The under is the ONLY play here
    says the guy who is something like 5 - 134 in his last 140+ "super lock" or "rubber band" plays...

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I have Green Bay at [ +3] - LOVE GB. in this game !!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I hear ya, 2da!..but I'm just going with the percentages and what history has proven over and over again as it pertains to football...you can almost apply the same logic to dome teams that always seem to struggle outdoors and in inclement and severe weather...yes, I also love the Eagles against the Saints this Sunday laying the 2.5!...either way, good luck on your picks!...
    Truth be told while I say all this now once Sunday evening rolls around my degenerate ass probly will have little something on it as Im sitting in a snowstorm with nothing better to do, lol.. Gl to u as well bro..

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Seems like a great spot to bet, as weather this extreme has no real precedent and will be tough for the oddsmakers to factor into the line. Degens are the ones staring at ESPN box scores and thinking that gives them an edge

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Getting +2.5 on a game that is a complete coinflip ain't degen though, its taking a shot at a small edge...