Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

4 guys in vegas.... one thing left to do.. WIN THE FREAKING BET!

This is the day we've been waiting for... all the pressure is squarely thrust-ed upon my big back and shoulder blades with no room with a view.. I came to Vegas late last night and we're here to make 2 plays.. one in the NBA and the other in the NFL. I'll be back later to tell you how and why this game means so much to me and my family and all those around me! We came here to win as much as we can.. Plans are meant to be followed through and tonight when we win both are plays there will be sounds and sights emulating from our gorgeous hotel suite.. we're staying at the phenomenal Sky Lofts at the MGM Grand Our wives think we're crazy for risking so much of our hard earned dough on a game.. little do they know.. Sammy Sunshine is on the case and there's nothing to be worried about. I can say without a shadow of a doubt we will win both our wagers tonight and if we don't... let's not think that way guys.. I have the knowledge and know-how to beat Vegas... It took me 7 and a half years to get this precise, this calculatingly smart and sophisticated in a way that would make Martha Stewart proud.. Anyway we're going to Andre's on the strip for our power lunch to talk, think and make our final decisions about tonight's 2 huge plays.. I'll be back later on for my play of the decade.. Sammy will make heads turn and backs bend and best of all lips spread as wide as a Kentucky corn field! Let the sun shine upon you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Didn't even read this garbage but tell ya what, before u spew any more crap trying to deceive ppl why don't u take a snapshot and post it of u in Vegas with something that proves it u? Not too hard right? I'm assuming a baller like u has a smartphone?
    Points Awarded:

Patches gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayMoney24_7 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Didn't even read this garbage but tell ya what, before u spew any more crap trying to deceive ppl why don't u take a snapshot and post it of u in Vegas with something that proves it u? Not too hard right? I'm assuming a baller like u has a smartphone?
    On any other given day I wouldn't even dare reply to you.. however today is not the day to be mean or rude..karma never sleeps... I do have an I Phone.. btw.. guys here are men.. they don't blindly tail me or anybody just because I am in Vegas or this other bets his whole paycheck.. give people some credit will ya.. I post my pays for all to see.. I never ever ask guys to bet what I do.. I can see you're green with envy about the way I live my life... good luck champ.. those that really do what I do don't have to post a ticket like Floyd Moneymaker to get attention..so taking a pic of my wager means what.. I bet the game.. cool that means nothing unless you win it.. learn the ropes then come back to chat with me.. I'm on another level than most... Don't need to show off and make others feel like my dough is bigger or better than theirs..

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Yea man learn the ropes 2dabank

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Blah blah blah.. All I see is more bs from the biggest lying piece of trash now on the site.. Go play in traffic, phony ass clown..

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

This guy is the biggest sausage on this site. I still remember that huge Alabama under bet... Lol

NJcap

My great grandfather foretold me the legendary tale of Sammy sunshine...now I witness it myself

NJcap

4 guys 1 cup
    Points Awarded:

pulledclear gave NJcap 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: davidcsmith, and GT21Megatron

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last 7 days recap

NBA -$11260
    Ncaaf -$78179
    NFL -$11300
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave theplaya 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post
    My great grandfather foretold me the legendary tale of Sammy sunshine...now I witness it myself
    He was a very kind soul.. Happy my name rang throughout your household... Legends aren't made..they're created in stone, rice and asphalt... then set upon the world to be.....

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

change your username you are a disgrace to philadelphia go join up with the toooooooter

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Thought you we're suppose to disappear by now

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    This is the day we've been waiting for... all the pressure is squarely thrust-ed upon my big back and shoulder blades with no room with a view.. I came to Vegas late last night and we're here to make 2 plays.. one in the NBA and the other in the NFL. I'll be back later to tell you how and why this game means so much to me and my family and all those around me! We came here to win as much as we can.. Plans are meant to be followed through and tonight when we win both are plays there will be sounds and sights emulating from our gorgeous hotel suite.. we're staying at the phenomenal Sky Lofts at the MGM Grand Our wives think we're crazy for risking so much of our hard earned dough on a game.. little do they know.. Sammy Sunshine is on the case and there's nothing to be worried about. I can say without a shadow of a doubt we will win both our wagers tonight and if we don't... let's not think that way guys.. I have the knowledge and know-how to beat Vegas... It took me 7 and a half years to get this precise, this calculatingly smart and sophisticated in a way that would make Martha Stewart proud.. Anyway we're going to Andre's on the strip for our power lunch to talk, think and make our final decisions about tonight's 2 huge plays.. I'll be back later on for my play of the decade.. Sammy will make heads turn and backs bend and best of all lips spread as wide as a Kentucky corn field! Let the sun shine upon you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf!!! You already loss your your $35k bet yesterday in college football. You are full of shyt.. Fk off

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I predicted a $100,000 play on the Eagles -2.5 a few days ago.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Haha Kermit....funny shit

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

For such a big better your wife is cheap. She only charged me $10 to tongue punch my fart box.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

my last post in this fraud's threads. just let these posts die with 0 responses. this guy feeds off the responses.

done

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    my last post in this fraud's threads. just let these posts die with 0 responses. this guy feeds off the responses.

done
    We will all miss you!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

God I would love to piss in your face and make Helen watch.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. Fuckin' chiste grande.

Philly-Pride33

Guess since I made 2 threads I better post my play in here as well. EAGLES -3 FOR $ 92,400 DOLLARS LET THE SUN SHINE IN!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

freak is a prep cook at Taco Bell. The Mexicans even make fun of him.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i would definitely of upped it to 100K. when you open a pizza shop you encounter expenses that you don't plan for like food costs, especially in the cheeses. talking pizza really makes me hungry. good luck!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

dudes making high dollar bets don't post in here. go walk off a cliff please.

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I have Eagles -2.5. Am I facked?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

you guys should have bought the hook

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I liked Saints +3 tbh with you. Eagles were bad last week and the weather conditions are ideal tonight. Saints shouldn't have any problems with the weather.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the saints road issues have nothing to do with weather

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kermit, you are off just a little bit

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I would of rounded up to 93,000.

oneguy

why the odd number? why 92.4 but not 95?

oneguy

just to make it looks real?

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I would of rounded up to 93,000.
    This isn't play dough ... this is what we had to bet with... in the end winning itself is joy enough..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    just to make it looks real?
    Oooh well thought out reply... yea, i flew to Vegas to bet 550 dollars.. get a grip johnson... now guys wondering why i bet such amount.. jealousy is a bitch

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Oooh well thought out reply... yea, i flew to Vegas to bet 550 dollars.. get a grip johnson... now guys wondering why i bet such amount.. jealousy is a bitch
    Whats your job? You must be a doctor or be bill gates

123 Last