I usually write out long and detailed analysis on NFL games. However, it's 2 am and I have work in the morning.

I cannot fathom why this line is so low. This should be at least -3.5 to put some scare into Indy bettors' mind. Indy is the better team. And unless something really fluky happens, they should win. The Chiefs haven't beaten a playoff team the entire year. They beat the Eagles, but the old Eagles weren't a playoff team. The new Eagles led by Nick Foles are. Meanwhile, the Colts have beaten tons of playoff teams, including the Seahawks, Niners, and Broncos. It took a while for Luck to adapt to losing Reggie Wayne, but he has found a way to overcome that detrimental loss. Oh, and these teams just played each other in KC....the Colts dominated the game.

Colts are better in virtually every facet of the game: on offense, defense, and special teams. The only thing the Chiefs are better at is causing turnovers. They lead the league in turnover ratio; however, the Colts are right behind them, and Chiefs rather easy schedule might be a reason why that's true. In fact, I don't even think the Chiefs make the playoffs if they had the Colts schedule.

Chiefs are consistently good against teams that are inferior to them, but not good enough against teams that are equal or better than them.