Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

SF @ GB - With the Wind Chill....

MINUS 50 degrees

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Niners all day. Weather is a myth best team wins!!!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nomar122977 View Post
    colin k beats rodgers in lambeau as a public road favorite??

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by nomar122977 View Post
    Weather isn't a myth. There are plenty of statistics proving certain players/team do better/poorer in said conditions. Niners might overcome the weather, but it's certainty something to keep in mind.

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7904

Bad weather favors a strong running attack and superior defense. Niners got this one.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinerush View Post
    Bad weather favors a strong running attack and superior defense. Niners got this one.
    maybe GB's defense would have been a lot better statistically had aaron rodgers been playing all year. its a lot easier on a defense when youre playing up and can gamble more/be aggressive.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    maybe GB's defense would have been a lot better statistically had aaron rodgers been playing all year. its a lot easier on a defense when youre playing up and can gamble more/be aggressive.
    No Mathews kills them IMO.. Rodgers played week 1 and kap abused their d.. Sf is such a better team but I'm prob passing cause nobody has any clue wtf gonna happen if it that freaking cold, I certainly don't want any part of it anyways. I'll just watch this one me thinks..

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Pretty soon posters will be claiming the game will be played at absolute zero.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Pretty soon posters will be claiming the game will be played at absolute zero.
    do you not think the temperature i reported is accurate?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

It's not gonna be near that cold

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I live there and they are predicting game time -2 and 14 mph wind

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

That ust shows you where Vegas has their head at.. Eagles in the public eye are maybe a little below the Saints.. yet the line stood at -2.5 all week.. just shot up a point to -3.5 now.. wonder why... can't be the home field angle.. see Packers game at home tomm vs. the Super Bowl runner ups.. yet that line started at -3 road team.. dropped to 2.5 and lastly the Chiefs movement has been the oddest.. +2.5 now to -2.5... IMO the Chiefs get it done as well as the 49ers... not making any comments on my Eagles game until I make my play.. Good luck Tommy!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    It's not gonna be near that cold
    michael kay on espn radio yesterday said that with the wind chill, its going to be around -50 degrees. he said it about 5 times.

im not a weather man...lol

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    That ust shows you where Vegas has their head at.. Eagles in the public eye are maybe a little below the Saints.. yet the line stood at -2.5 all week.. just shot up a point to -3.5 now.. wonder why... can't be the home field angle.. see Packers game at home tomm vs. the Super Bowl runner ups.. yet that line started at -3 road team.. dropped to 2.5 and lastly the Chiefs movement has been the oddest.. +2.5 now to -2.5... IMO the Chiefs get it done as well as the 49ers... not making any comments on my Eagles game until I make my play.. Good luck Tommy!
    the eagles line has not shot up at anywhere relevant....i dont even see square books moving off 2.5 yet.

gee, i wonder who youre taking in philly/no....lol

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    GB game actually came out as a pick and shot up to -2 very quickly and then to -3.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

michael kay on espn radio yesterday said that with the wind chill, its going to be around -50 degrees. he said it about 5 times.

im not a weather man...lol
    He must've just been exaggerating, I think it's around -15 with the windchill

meader99

Kap had the best passing day of his career and the game still went down to the final play. GB will score on their banged up secondary. Its all on the d to get enough stops.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    GB game actually came out as a pick and shot up to -2 very quickly and then to -3.
    where, in Vegas?

every online book is showing 2.5 as the opener....

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    He must've just been exaggerating, I think it's around -15 with the windchill
    this site has the wind chill at -35 in the 2nd half.....if i see one packer fan with their shirt off, im going to die of laughter..

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/1/4/527...d-card-weekend

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Kap had the best passing day of his career and the game still went down to the final play. GB will score on their banged up secondary. Its all on the d to get enough stops.
    I didn't realize CK had such a monster game: 412 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs 129.4 rating. This time no Matthews.

Last year's playoffs: 181 yards rushing 263 yards passing 2 TDs 1 INT, he can beat GB by air or by ground.

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Niners for sure...truth is gb is real weak this yr...bad defense...can't be too reliant on Rodgers...remember they converted a last second 4th and 9 vs a reeling bear team was atrocious this yr

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

seems like the entire world is on SF.....i truly have not seen 1 person on this board like GB, and the public %'s seem to be leaning towards SF as well.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

san fran is the better team but this type of weather will show who wants it more and that will determine the winner here. i like green bay under these conditions all things considered.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

the eagles line has not shot up at anywhere relevant....i dont even see square books moving off 2.5 yet.

gee, i wonder who youre taking in philly/no....lol
    Moving a point after all week staying put is important to note... 2.5 is way different than 3.5..

meader99

seems like the entire world is on SF.....i truly have not seen 1 person on this board like GB, and the public %'s seem to be leaning towards SF as well.
    That's all I see. I'm personally not touching the game, but the line has everybody screaming free money and you know what that means.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

That's all I see. I'm personally not touching the game, but the line has everybody screaming free money and you know what that means.
    i can see another situation like sf @ atl last year.....middles may be hit in this one.