MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you can't fly with the eagles get out of the sky [eagles nest philadelphia pa.]

The Saints went 3-5 on the road this season, losing five of their last six outside the Superdome. If the Saints overcome their road loses against the Eagles, it will mark the first playoff victory in an opponent’s stadium in franchise history. Good luck on that one !!!! The Saints inability to win big games on the road is no secret, as New Orleans only went 3-5 SU on the road and managed just one point spread cover during that stretch. In that mix were losses to the Panthers, Seahawks, and Patriots – all playoff bound teams. The Saints are -37 in point differential and -6 in turnover differential away from the Superdome this season. Defensively the Eagles allow 23.9 points and a 29th ranked 394.2 yards per game but they are plus 12 in turnover ratio. The Eagles surprised a lot of people this season SBR members, but the reality of it is this is a roster loaded with talent. Without McCoy however Philadelphia may not be playing against the New Orleans Saints in Saturday’s NFC wild-card game. McCoy finishing the regular season with 1,607 rushing yards and nine touchdowns, plus 539 receiving yards and two touchdowns. His per game rushing average (100.4). But that’s not the biggest reason I believe they have a chance to make a run and win covering the -2 /1/2. their much-improved defense coordinated by Bill Davis. In the five games since the Eagles’ bye, the DeMeco Ryans-led unit limited opponents to an average of 74.4 yards on the ground and forced 12 turnovers. All good teams possess balance. And right now, the Eagles certainly have it. Eagles - 2 1/2 is my bet were Eagles at are home in the Eagles Nest with a very loud Philadelphia crowd.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

lets really break down the saints road record tho...they got absolutely screwed by the refs in the pats game...they deserved that one...got beat in the last 30 seconds of the game v. the panthers...games so close that would have totally changed the opinion on the saints inability to win on the road...5-3 road record sways the opinion big time...cant just look at the result but how the games played out...

bo281
    bo281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1241

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    lets really break down the saints road record tho...they got absolutely screwed by the refs in the pats game...they deserved that one...got beat in the last 30 seconds of the game v. the panthers...games so close that would have totally changed the opinion on the saints inability to win on the road...5-3 road record sways the opinion big time...cant just look at the result but how the games played out...
    Couldn't agree more. Eagles have beat zero playoff teams. Have ONE quality win all year(Arizona). Less than 21 days ago they let up 48 points to the Vikings and struggled to beat a bad Dallas team with a back up quarterback. Saints road struggles are blown out of proportion, there is no doubt they are a much better team at home, but as said above if they pulled out the Carolina and New England games it would be a mute point. Saints are no doubt the better team.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Will see? LOL

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I am with you on this one Mr. Harry. Good luck sir.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

A lot to like with the Eagles here. Saints 3-5 road record, 1-7 ATS, only average a touch over 17.5 points a game on the road. Never won or covered a road playoff game in the history of the franchise. Eagles are rolling at home and seem to be peaking at the right time for this match up.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Saints road record so bad that the Eagles open as -2.5. HMMM. Saints surely win. You should look up the Eagles playoff home record and you would reconsider your bet. Eagles choke in big games man. Seen it plenty. I gave up on the Eagles when they played TB in the NFC Championship game. Barber had 2 huge picks, maybe 3, and his last pick iced the game. Eagles were also just as good then as they are now, because their Defense back then was on of the best. They also had Brian Westbrook, McCoy's teacher.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Hey Illy Philly[DOC} Or who ever you are?? by your comment, you sure not Player with points spreads!!!!] This team is not past rolls of dice my friend. let me give you a little factual information friend!!!!LOL!! LOL!!! The Eagles~ IllyPhilly[DOC}~ Or who ever you are??, After starting the season 3-5, won seven of their final eight games to make the playoffs for the first time in three years. They got there with McCoy as the heart of an offense that set team season records in 2013 for most points, yards, passing yards and touchdowns. McCoy was terrific in the second-half surge. He ran for 155 yards in a November win at Green Bay, 217 in a home victory against Detroit earlier this month and 133 against Chicago one week before gaining 131 yards against the Cowboys in the regular-season finale "Oops" lets not over look Jackson !!! .You said "choke"Biggest Home Play-off Wild Card game in 3 years!!!! New Coach, New Assistant Coaches with lots of talents and roster of players loaded with new talent.They will win cover -2 1/2.. I also bet the money line on steal with -$134[Matchbook] for five units. The Saints are -37 in point differential and -6 in turnover differential away from the Superdome this season.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7904

I am still undecided, but if you're going to quote the Saints 3-5 road record this year then you should also mention the Eagles 3-5 home record.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

4-4 home record. 4 win streak at home. Haven't lost at home since October.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

They won seven of their final eight games to make the playoffs for the first time in three years at home and on the road.

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7904

Ya, I screwed that up - they were 3-5 ATS at home. Still quoting 3-5 on the road when the home team was only 4-4 isn't much of a selling point, but I agree finishing up 7-1 is strong.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

We will see which Eagles team shows up. They always screw it up somehow.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    We will see which Eagles team shows up. They always screw it up somehow.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 12:02 PM. Reason: image does not exist

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i am taking the eagles, just trying to keep it simple
    home team vs. dome team
    Name:  eagles.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  3.9 KB

dontknowtohedge
    dontknowtohedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I'm hoping N.O. gets the ball first and marches it down field for a quick score. That way I hit PHI live at EV+.

Good luck HTH

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

Let's throw the home/away records out for a minute bc NO's road record and Philly's home record are smoke screens IMO... both look worst than what they actually are so i dont wanna beat that dead horse... In most games, especially the post season, it comes down to who wins the turnover battle... Foles just doesn't throw to the opposite team often... Brees will... Philly is +12 (31 takeaways-19 giveaways) on the year in turnover ratio while NO broke even (19 each way)... NO can not afford to give the home team the ball more times than they should have it... let me rephrase that... NO can not afford to give the league's leading rusher and the game's most efficient QB (ratings wise) the ball more times than they should have it AT HOME, which before the Washington game they let it be known that they were tired of losing at home... look what they've done at home since then... this game will come down to who will win to turnover battle and i think Philly will be more selfish than NO will be

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinerush View Post
    Ya, I screwed that up - they were 3-5 ATS at home. Still quoting 3-5 on the road when the home team was only 4-4 isn't much of a selling point, but I agree finishing up 7-1 is strong.
    They finished 4-0 at home averaging 34 points in those games. That means more to me than the overall 4-4 home record after starting with new coaches/schemes.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Saints have one of the best quarterbacks in the league in Drew Brees, but some of the worst timing, losing games this season at the wrong time, and in the wrong places 3-5 on the road, including the last three away games of the regular season. Saints gonna be stains on the road like possums or raccoons or whatever the penetrate they have in Pennsylvania. The Eagles have been beasting and their crowd is like 95% murderers .LOL!!!LOL!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

National Weather Service for Lincoln Financial Field.... Saturday night at 8:10 P.M. EST, and temperatures are expected to dip into the low 20s with a windchill pushing it into the teens. That is what you call bone-chillingly cold.Cold air by itself does not significantly hinder NFL offenses, but winds over 20 mph can negatively impact the passing game, particularly on deeper throws. But between modern equipment, two prolific quarterbacks and at least one bulldozing ground game, Saturday’s “arctic air attack” will surely prevent the success
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Saints 38
    Eagles 24

MR.HARRYtheHAT

How did you come up that number? over and under is 55.................... Also update on the weather::: No wind just very cold conditions Lincoln Financial Field.... Saturday night at 8:10 P.M. EST. It will not impact the passing game. Good Action Every Rolls Of Dice Boys And Girls.

dontknowtohedge
    dontknowtohedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowtohedge View Post
    I'm hoping N.O. gets the ball first and marches it down field for a quick score. That way I hit PHI live at EV+.

Good luck HTH

Hey Harry, I got in live at -111 on the ML. I can't believe that Brees got that holding flag when he asked for it. It doesn't matter. These Saints are about to get sent home. Let's get this Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Hey Illy Philly[DOC} Or who ever you are?? by your comment, you sure not Player with points spreads!!!!] This team is not past rolls of dice my friend. let me give you a little factual information friend!!!!LOL!! LOL!!! The Eagles~ IllyPhilly[DOC}~ Or who ever you are??, After starting the season 3-5, won seven of their final eight games to make the playoffs for the first time in three years. They got there with McCoy as the heart of an offense that set team season records in 2013 for most points, yards, passing yards and touchdowns. McCoy was terrific in the second-half surge. He ran for 155 yards in a November win at Green Bay, 217 in a home victory against Detroit earlier this month and 133 against Chicago one week before gaining 131 yards against the Cowboys in the regular-season finale "Oops" lets not over look Jackson !!! .You said "choke"Biggest Home Play-off Wild Card game in 3 years!!!! New Coach, New Assistant Coaches with lots of talents and roster of players loaded with new talent.They will win cover -2 1/2.. I also bet the money line on steal with -$134[Matchbook] for five units. The Saints are -37 in point differential and -6 in turnover differential away from the Superdome this season.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC
    ;20758478]We will see which Eagles team shows up. They always screw it up somehow.

All that tough talk huh? Should of looked at the Eagles home playoff record, because its .500 at best. Who am I you ask? Im the ni66a from Philly that knows how bad the Phila Pigeons play in big games! All they know how to do is choke man. Just had to remind you who I am, since your a big star here.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 12:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Choke Masters. Made this meme yesterday right after the first one... Figured it was inevitable.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 12:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist