CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone think the Bengals don't cover Oakland??

yea, does anyone think they cover?
    Last edited by CaptainPrice; 11-22-09 at 12:11 AM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Oakland has given up.

All except Bruce Gradkowski.
    If you take Cincy, you're betting on that Gradkowski does not spark the offense.

In other words, I'd take Cincy.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I'm going with Oakland. Let down week for Cincy.

CaptainPrice

Im on cincy, i dont know if i worded that wrong

Is there any reason not to play this strong?

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

oakland is capable, they aren't as bad as you think

CaptainPrice

k im rethinking it

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe Mcfadden should be 100% and bush and fargas are running decent as of late. Without Russell making dumb decisions and overthrowing wide open targets, this should be closer than expected.

On the defensive side they arent as bad as people might assume considering that their offense sets up the defense with horrible position by not moving the ball or giving it up on turnovers. All they must do is make sure gradkowski manages this game and it should be a close game maybe decided by a td. I would take the home dog here...

my 2 cents

kp126

forgot to mention that raiders are having a horrid time this year stopping the run(allowing 155.6 ypg ranked 29)... stopping benson has to be the main focus in their defensive game plan....

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

It could be a letdown spot and I'd be hesitant to lay points.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

lean to the Raiders

no Russell (about fn time), Cincy coming off a huge win, McFad is back, big number and should be able to keep it within it, IMO

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

so many better gms. i dont even wanna try and figure out if cin covers.....what bout kc can they stay close w pit in a ugly gm?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    so many better gms. i dont even wanna try and figure out if cin covers.....what bout kc can they stay close w pit in a ugly gm?
    agree, much better games on the board than the Bengals/Raiders. I have a feeling KC gets the cover, Pitt just seems like a no brainer, but just have this feeling KC loses by 7 or under.

kp126

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    agree, much better games on the board than the Bengals/Raiders. I have a feeling KC gets the cover, Pitt just seems like a no brainer, but just have this feeling KC loses by 7 or under.
    For some reason the over seems to easy on this pittsburgh game...

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking Schillens has not given up...He could be a spark...How sweet would this situation be if they still had Garcia??? Prob a three point difference in the line too.

CaptainPrice

what are your 'easy games'?

2daBank

just posted but u misunderstood me if u think i said any play is easy...howeva i said it i meant i feel like this gm more of guess to me i buy no means think there anything easy bout this

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Oakland is the play here and in a good spot to cover as Cincy is coming off a big win. In spots like this after hitting Pitt, Cincy is 0-8 ATS. The QB switch for Oakland I agree is a positive, and also I agree with the above their DEF is not as bad as its made out to be. They've been placed in a lot of bad spots due to poor Offense and results were great field position for opposing teams this week. Good line placement by the books, but take the points this week in Oakland.
    -Parli

jonpistone2
    jonpistone2's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is surely a chance they dont cover....a few reasons:
    1) oak plays tough at home (ask philly)
    2) cincy is without their RB who is the main reason for their success
    3) oak may have the best 'shut down' DBack in the world....and if Chad85 gets shut down and pissed off...he can cause all sorts of problems for his own team on that sideline
    4) a new QB without much film on him and he may make an unexpected play or two
    5) teams like oakland may pull out strange tricks such as onside kicks, fake punts, going for it on 4th down, etc.

to be fair, im not saying oak WILL cover.....but im just giving situations that MAY help them to cover...
    p.s. they are home...and any home team in the nfl has a chance of keeping a game less than double digits.

2daBank

if they feel like playin there d is legit thought they had chance to be good since start of season sadly there da raiders and there qb was so so sooooo SORRY every1 gave up then at time they sprout back up for a gm w/o fatboy at qb hell they could win....da cat with the garcia ref I LIKE THAT and think it very fair comparison...im sold ILL TAKE BLACK HOLE+WHATEVA THEY GIVE ME

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hoping that oak shows up not just because im a steelers fan just to shut some of these ben gals up

Neil
    Neil's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Oak is as bad as their record. They score less than 10 pts per game. Cincy -9

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bet the game, take Oakland. Any change at QB is a huge plus, Russell is incompetent, Grabowski is a medicore journeyman but will distribute the ball 1,000% better that Russell. Oakland "D" is good, running game OK. Only concern is coaching leadership issue, but team has probably adjusted to this.

Letdown game for Bengals, will coast looking to big games in the future, Benson hurt, 3 hour game, too many points, low scoring, Oakland + 10!

2daBank

i got oak+9 ov36 and tt ov 13.5

swisher33
    Lint Pockets282 minty 188
    swisher33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parligod is right.