BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Side note: poor Alex smith. Guy keeps getting it done every year somehow. Too bad he took the wrath of THE REID FACTOR lol. 38-10 seems like a winner, doesn't it? Hahahahahahahaha

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

This game isn't on reid, it's on the defensive oc, the GM and the president.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

That game was on Reid and if you cannot see that you are truly STUPID. One minute into the 4th quarter KC went 3 and out...on three passes. They killed a total of 21 seconds of the clock.

Reid always does the same things.....and please do not think that I am coming in here now declaring any of this. Go and check out the last few days of my thread....the number one reason I had Colts winning was Andy Reid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    That game was on Reid and if you cannot see that you are truly STUPID. One minute into the 4th quarter KC went 3 and out...on three passes. They killed a total of 21 seconds of the clock.

Reid always does the same things.....and please do not think that I am coming in here now declaring any of this. Go and check out the last few days of my thread....the number one reason I had Colts winning was Andy Reid.
    I mean, my thread here couldn't be any more perfect.
    If you think any other coach in the NFL blows that lead you're insane.
    He just LOVES to lose.
    He is the WORST game manager in the NFL other than Rex Ryan, but even Rex wouldn't have lost this game.
    We aren't playing tiddly winks here throwing darts folks.

The edge I felt I had on this game was what won me the game, fading Andy Reid.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

You are both wrong. Reid did his job. Lead a terrible KC from last year to the playoffs and gave them 38-10 lead minutes in the second half. Again it's the fault of the dc for calling shitty plays and the president/gm for drafting those chokers.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Great gm regardless but lets face it Benny called this one with the Reid factor. And what can I say I'm basically the sbr resident expert on Kc and been trying to educate everyone at every opportunity this team is smoke and mirrors. Even when they were undefeated and everyone raving bout that "amazing" defense I was telling everyone to pump the brakes and take a more focused look. Good shit Benny and all Indy backers we got em!!
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave R.P. McMurphy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Rookie QB on the road vs. Ray Lewis' defense in his last home game. It was an easy play. Public got buried on that game. I understand you're a Colts fan but you could see that was a bad spot for them.
    I read what you wrote in the wrong manner. Yes I know the Ravens ML last year over Colts was easy money... but so was the Ravens +4 in the Super Bowl, I had that one as a lock bet.

The Colts played tough, but yeah when it came down to make or break plays they couldn't do it on the road with a bunch of rookies... and rightfully so. Lost to the SB Champs as a wildcard... no big deal.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

they were only up 10 @ that point... and an entire quarter left. can't just run run pass and punt then.

they let the Colts score too quickly in the 3rd quarter 3 times.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Exact opposite cumrag. Next time come in before it's 31-10.
    Good job jerkoff, like always.
    Trolls can't even troll right.
    Get educated on trolling sir.
    fukk off sir! I was all over the forums trying to jinx the Chiefs and help the Colts continue their comeback

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    indy fans were just showing manning they got sick of his choke charade
    dude stfu get over the fact Manning and the Colts beat the Bears in XLI

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Yes, I thought IND fans would show more appreciation. Instead, there seemed to be bitterness.
    YOU weren't at the Colts Broncos game on October 20th. I was. The entire crowd gave Manning a standing ovation while he came out on the field and a highlight reel of some of his best plays as a Colt played on the big ass screens in the stadium.

But, yeah... as soon as the game started. It was war and the crowd (which I was a part of) gave Denver's offense hell with the noise. I lost my voice for half a week.

and the Colt's victory today felt good in my soul, today is why you stick by your team and stay true and loyal no matter what. yeah... the Colts could have kept Manning for a few years, but taking Luck was the better choice overall along with a major overhaul with the coaches and philosophy on the field.

to all the Colt "fans" who decided to still like the Colts but follow Peyton to Denver and have the Broncos as their favorite team... well, they can suck it because the Colts got a playoff victory without Manning before Manning won a playoff game for Denver!

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Frank Riech that was crazy

Crazy part is Frank Reich held both the ncaa and nfl greatest comebacks.

Reich and the biggest comeback in college football history[edit]
    As the backup quarterback for the Maryland Terrapins, Reich replaced starter Stan Gelbaugh on Nov. 10, 1984, and led the Terrapins back from a first-half deficit of 31–0 to a 42–40 victory over the previously unbeaten Miami Hurricanes under Bernie Kosar. This college record stood until being broken by the 2006 Michigan State-Northwestern game.
    Game summary[edit]

Good call Benny. Crazy ending but worst way to lose for Reid for sure.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Reid horrible with clock management, how do you not run out the clock with such a huge lead.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I'm still baffled why KC didnt just run out the clock 2H. Instead they tried to fight fire with fire and got burned.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    I'm still baffled why KC didnt just run out the clock 2H. Instead they tried to fight fire with fire and got burned.
    Andy is pass happy. Always has been since Eagles days and always will be.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Lol @ people who think they are a genuis for picking Indy. Sometimes you back a team and they get lucky. If you were on Indy you got extremely lucky. If you were on the Chiefs you caught a bad break. A team up 28 points will win 99% of the time.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Lol @ people who think they are a genuis for picking Indy. Sometimes you back a team and they get lucky. If you were on Indy you got extremely lucky. If you were on the Chiefs you caught a bad break. A team up 28 points will win 99% of the time.
    Another idiotic comment. If we made the bet when they were down 31-10 and won then that could have been lucky.

I, for one, make a wager based on the ENTIRE game, BEFORE the game.

I am no genius, but I loved Indy here and KC was destined to lose this game because Reid could not be bothered to follow ANY common sense in the final 28 minutes.

That's a fact friend, take that shit to the bank.....and from the sounds of it, if you take that shIt to the bank and deposit it.....your total balance will read:

BALANCE: SHIT

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    It's funny how every stain who had the chiefs fails to acknowledge my original post. REID was the reason no lead was safe, REID was the reason this team could not win, REID was the whole purpose of liking the colts to win this game. And who's fault is it if you blow a 28 point lead? The coach obviously. Can't blame anyone else but a stupid stump of a coach for having a 4 td lead in the 2nd half of a game and not getting the win.
    Reid is just a cash cow for the last 6 or 7 years now. I don't even know if Philly has won a playoff game in that span. I just know every year I rAke in the dough fading him. It's not lucky. You find a weakness in a sport and you attack it. Pretty simple stuff really.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Benny got it spot on.reid time management has always been in question how can you blow a 28 point lead
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave shaunovery 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Reid has always been very pass happy and McNabb/Reid got too much credit for Philly success. It was defense that was the heart and soul of those Iggles teams. What did Reid accomplish after Jim Johnson passed away? Exactly!! Far as the Colts fans got lucky yeah it was a bit of Luck no doubt you have to have a few things go your way to overcome a deficit like that. But at same time Benny, D2D, myself along with a few others gave a multitude of reasons pre kick off why you should stay away from Kc. But you bought into Kc being better than what they were and got burned end of story. With a tougher schedule next year they probably finish with between 7-9 wins.

alekim
    PM ME
    alekim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

tough one

First ... 3456