IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

NFL Jan 4th/5th

These first few playoff games seem pretty easy to see the winning team. O/U much tougher to call though. Tell me what you think.

Colts-2.5 (KC weak schedule is now over)
    Under Colts 46.5 (KC will struggle to score points)

NOS+2.5 (Eagles win a huge game over the boys and now face Drew Brees. No dome needed.)
    Under 55 (NOS have are under machines and Eagles home games have recently gone under with their D being better.)

SD+7 (I know Cincy monster home team. but something about SD as a dog, Dalton 20ints V Rivers 11 ints.)
    Over SD 46.5 (Neither team will be able to stop each WR core.)

SF-2.5 (SF/GB rivalry continues and so does SF recent dominance over GB for the next few seasons)
    Under SF 48 (I see each team running the ball with confidence, while chewing up clock but not getting the ground yards they expect. Kap wont be running wild in this one making more chances for sacks. Arod may be sacked often too keeping GB out of the endzone more often then not.)

I have been awful with these NFL o/u and even NBA ones too. However, I love the NOS/Eagles under 55 the most, followed by SF-2.5. Colts-2.5/SD+7 would be my next two picks. SD ML has a great shot, since Dalton has not been super in his recent playoffs. Also paying the juice on the short home/away favs is not bad too.

What say you?!

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Taking KC-1 now. All this line movement is fishy and P-mike is on KC. No need to say more.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

2-2 on Saturday. Hoping for a sweep tomorrow. KC-1 what a hysterical ending. Seriously I'm still laughing. Going to watch both games now, since I was working a 4-12 tonight. Lets get it tomorrow.

SD ML +240 is going to be bet along with the SD+7. SF total has dropped to 45.5 now. Under 48 looking solid for now!
    Last edited by IllyPhilly[DOC]; 01-05-14 at 10:49 PM.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

3-1 on Sundays plays. That over on SD cost me a bunch of parlays SMH. Fumble in the endzone by the RB hurt that over 46.5. 5-3 total wins for the Wild Card Weekend. Leaning Patriots-7/SD+10/Saints+8/Car+1 as of now.