Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

What's Your Safest NFL Play?

With so many decent teams needing to win to get into the playoffs, it seems like a few are almost certain winners. Thinking about going big on the ML for the Dolphins, Chargers, Saints, Pats, etc., as well as a combination in a few different parlays. Or perhaps a nice 7 pt teaser for a few of them. So many different possibilities. What are your thoughts and plays for the last week of the season?

mikeru3
    Update your status
    mikeru3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Philly -6.5

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Guessing it's a homer pick by your avi but I would not lay that juice with the Phins gm could go either way! Even if you are just thinking of an Ml par Phins, Carolina, Cincy to name a few are not as safe as you may think! Pitt offers more value than Miami or even Philly with a similiar Ml price. Just my 2 cents. Only a few gms I would consider deadbolt locks bet your moms house with her in it on the card tomorrow for Ml. Saints, Seahags, Colts, Broncos, and Pats. But they all come with a hefty price tag! Bol
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-29-13 at 03:31 AM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

ML - Dolphins- reasoning is that Miami has everything to play for, they laid an egg last week, and the Jets are terrible road team
    ML - Steelers - Browns are just a really bad team. Steelers are still somewhat in playoff race.
    ML - Patriots - Brady's not losing at home in December

Other than that, who knows. All the other games I can envision going either way in some circumstances. A ML on Seattle would be a great play but I dont see that anywhere. I was going to go big on the Eagles ML, but keep in mind that Dallas has scored 30+ points everygame at home. Eagles got embarrassed just two weeks ago on the road vs the Vikings. Thats a game I dont want to touch. Denver, Saints will win too. May not find MLs though. I play at Bovada and usually anything above a 10 point favorite they wont put out moneylines on.
    Last edited by Plaza23; 12-29-13 at 03:48 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

My argument on Phins may sound shaky but brutally honest. Neither Miami or Diego will get a whiff of that 6 seed the nfl wants no part of that. Spot belongs to either Pitt or Balty and the powers that be may just have a hand in it...hey it's business! I see Phins having trouble all day with Jets front 7 they will get after Tannehill and create havoc to avenge the embarrassing loss at home a few weeks back and possibly save Rex's job. Make no mistake about it IF Geno plays a clean gm not turning the ball ov 2/3 times and Jets control line of scrimmage they win and Rex will have them ready and pumped for this one.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

safe parlay @-108
    seahawks -600
    broncos -515
    arsenal over 0.5 goals -550
    sara errani -600

Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

I'd take Diego, Devil Dog!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Good call on the Dolphins. Tannehill appeared on the take today. Awful game for him. Really unexplainable how the Dolphins could put together 2 back-back awful football games to close the season when if they just win 1 they are in the playoffs. Sounds like a fix. Should have seen it.

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Kc +9.5

ItsNick3
    ItsNick3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

KC +9.5 without Jamaal Charles and Alex Smith?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    safe parlay @-108
    seahawks -600
    broncos -515
    arsenal over 0.5 goals -550
    sara errani -600

winner, but errani was a pain and very close