R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hey its just a lotto ticket....

Got this par in mind for Sunday it's got a couple squares but mostly sharp picks. Just put it in at 5d for $10 to see what the payout would be. Have NOT submitted it yet but probably going to it's just $10 and pays $865.70 if it hits. Titans -6.5, Ravens Ml, Jets Ml, Iggles Ml, Iggles/Girls UN 53, Bills 1h +6. Thoughts? I kinda like it!

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i dunno but for $10 i think im tailing!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yep it's $10 and the payout is well worth the minimal risk I think. Basic thoughts on each...

Ravens been saying for ov a month don't count this team out they will find a way into Jan. Defense has got better but certainly not great they do have the ability to be at times. I just have had a gut feeling for awhile now they find a way to get in and not backing off now. Harbaugh will have them motivated and a gameplan in place to put Flacco and co in best spot to succeed. Bungles been real good this year especially at home but I'm just not a buyer in Lewis/Dalton.

Jets rematch and get the win for the season split. Nyj been very jekyl and Hyde all year and I have been one of Geno's biggest critics since West Vagina days. But he will make enough plays and hopefully limit the turnovers here while the defense has a big day getting after Tannehill and ends the year killing their rivals playoff dreams and possibly saving Ryan's job.

Bills 1h what can I say the Pats likely win here but they are notorious slow starters and may even be down at half like usual. Bills have the line to pressure Brady and disrupt the passing gm till they make the adjustments at half so I will take the 6 here early. Who knows how 2h plays out we just know Pats probably find a way to win.

Titans gonna put another stake thru the hearts of their div rival here. Lets face it Houston hung around last week for most the gm but then just got curbstomped in final quarter. Lets face it with the coaching changes, qb carousel, the season can not end soon enough they already have vacation plans to club med by Monday lol.

Philly I think they win no doubt here and thought this before the Homo news came out. Philly just has too many weapons bottom line and Dallas is trash on defense. So how does it stay under? Nobody expects Orton to get in a shootout here cause he won't win. Philly has been very solid on D for the most part as the season has gone. I expect Orton to be very simplistic here in his approach he will be focused on just trying to move chains with modest passing plays and a good dose of Murray running. All about clock control for Dallas it's the only way to avoid a blowout. At the same time I think there defense will come thru with at least 2/3 stops here for us at home and facing all the scrutiny. Either way Philly wins big 37-14 or a closer 27-23 type gm and our UN comes in. Sorry typing this on a phone no time for proof reading all this.These are just some of my general thoughts and breakdowns on these games. Could go on more but no time for an epic novel. Good winnin lets hit this ticket!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Patriots always win in blowout fashion in week 17

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

2012 W 28-0 vs MIA up 21-0 half
    2011 W 49-21 vs BUF down 21-14 half
    2010 W 38-7 vs MIA up 24-0 half
    2009 L 27-34 @ HOU tied 13-13 half
    2008 W 13-0 @ BUF up 3-0 half

I like the chances +6 Buf 1h

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Big Bear and they may win this one big as well who knows? But this in not the Pats of old and they are short a lot of weapons this year in passing gm. Like I said Pats should win gm but I'm just playing the %'s here taking Buff 1h for how Pats have done this year. They could be down 17-6 at half and still win 34-20 lol who knows?!?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well what can I say? Thought this could be interesting and still alive when Balty got to 17-17. Jets win,Titans hooked it and Ravens pissed the bed I backed the wrong Afc north squad here shoulda went with Pitt. Make no mistake though Balty had SO many chances here and just flat out blew it. Dalton threw 4 picks unreal!?!? He is such garbage and this team is still the Bungles don't be fooled. Gonna be a great playoff fade in the right spot! Dalton/Lewis are scrubs they are just another version of Stafford/Schwartz who get better reg season results. Don't be fooled by them or Kansas Shitty in Jan!!