Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers vs. Cardinals PK?

Cards getting too much love playing at home off a huge win? Or does this sound about right?

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

This is another one of those "they need it to have a chance at the playoff" games for the Cards. I think the 49ers could win, but they definitely have less at stake having clinched a playoff spot already.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Cardinals are definitely playing for their lives and still have a chance to make the playoffs, but the Niners could actually still win the division, possibly even the conference if the stars align.

It just seems like a great line if you like the 49ers. Only way it could be better is if they became the underdogs. Is it possible the Niners could become road dogs against Carson Palmer and the Cardinals?

If not, it MIGHT be time to pound the 49ers ML.

Phatman36

Carson Palmer literally tries to play for the opposing team every game. If the 49ers can capitalize off of his turnovers I think the game gets put in the bag. Literally comes down to the same predicament the Seahawks faced....

Can the SF O-Line fend off the Cardinal's ridiculous front 7. If they can, and palmer turns it over (which he will), I would have to lean 49ers.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Any other thoughts on this one? Very interesting matchup...

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Cant beleive arizona won last week even tho carson throws 3 int in the first half, My money is on san fran , dont trust arizona

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i like the Cards here as long as they are motivated and the 49ers have nothing to play for

Potentate
    Skirred Money

49ers-Cardinals and Rams-Hawks both start at 1:25p PT, so division title will be up in the air throughout the game.

Is this gonna come down to Carson vs. Kap?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You have the Saints playing early, and everyone else playing late. Seattle is a big favorite over the Rams. If Seattle pulls away early, San Fran has nothing to play for. This is obviously a game to stay away from, but if you are addicted and must wager, take the Cards.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I'm gonna be pissed if the 49'ers blow out the Cards after Seattle lost to AZ at the Clink last week.

If AZ can play D like that against the Seahawks at home then AZ at home vs San Fran should be an easy win.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

I think this might be one where we should all feel confident in 49ers PK, but the inner-wannabe-sharp in us is muddling things up.

Not a lock at all, by any means, but good value really for bettors on both sides, especially the Niners.

I wonder what the line would be if the Cards had lost by 10 in Seattle.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards playing better than SF anyway irregardless of the need the game factor. ARZ at home is always a really good bet.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Line moving, SF -1 now.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Vegas put this line out for the public. The public will jump all over SF. Arizona will win straight up. I took the Cards +1.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Cards playing better than SF anyway irregardless of the need the game factor. ARZ at home is always a really good bet.
    "irregardless" is not a word. LOL

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    "irregardless" is not a word. LOL
    Damn I'm retarded lol. Anyway, you know what I mean.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    Vegas put this line out for the public.
    How do you figure?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    Vegas put this line out for the public. The public will jump all over SF. Arizona will win straight up. I took the Cards +1.
    I'm pretty sure the action is fairly split, so don't think this one is for the public. One could question SF's motivation to play a tough defense like Zona when they are literally playing for nothing. On the other hand Zona offense is awful and won't get much done against SF either. The best play on this game is to simply stay away. Gun to my head I'd go with SF because they are solid on both ends of the ball.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

Would not make my board but if i have to pick definitely Cards

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I'd rather go w/ OVER 42. 49ers scored approx. 27,2 pts/game on the average this season and conceded about 15,7 pts/game on the average. In their away games, they played 5/7 times OVER 42.
    Cardinals scored 27,5 pts/game on the average and conceded 17 pts/game on the average. In their home games, they played 4/7 times OVER 42.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    I'm pretty sure the action is fairly split, so don't think this one is for the public. One could question SF's motivation to play a tough defense like Zona when they are literally playing for nothing. On the other hand Zona offense is awful and won't get much done against SF either. The best play on this game is to simply stay away. Gun to my head I'd go with SF because they are solid on both ends of the ball.
    12/29

04:25 PM
    327 - San Francisco 49ers

328 - Arizona Cardinals

Line is now +2. It is not fairly split but it is not overwhelmingly lopsided. As we can see the small addition of public waging is moving that line upward. I am not even gonna go for the +2. I will stick with what I have because I feel AZ will win straight up. Arizona offense is not horrible. It is average. And I do not have much confidence in a struggling Kap and his mediocre offense. This will be a defensive struggle and the game will come down to the final play. Just like what happened last week which cost me my fantasy title and some bread. Good luck!

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Only 4 percent away from an even split, but I think the PK line was inflated and giving Arizona too much credit. If this is gonna be a grind it out game, it seems like that would favor the Niners a little bit if it comes to cover -1 or -2, assuming the Niners show up in form.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Only 4 percent away from an even split, but I think the PK line was inflated and giving Arizona too much credit. If this is gonna be a grind it out game, it seems like that would favor the Niners a little bit if it comes to cover -1 or -2, assuming the Niners show up in form.
    And u hit it on the head. They weren't giving AZ too much credit. They do not expect San Francisco too show up in form. They haven't all year. Something is wrong with their offense. After what AZ did in Seattle they are giving them credit. I would have San Francisco favored by 5 but then the public would be all over Arizona. Put it a pick and they all over San Francisco. Arizona wins straight up and Vegas cleans Joe Publics clock. Good luck. And actually the line opened at AZ -2. It went to a PK in a matter of it opening. The wise guys snatched the +2 quick. AZ wins by 1. Good luck.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Also when they see Seattle go up big San Fran will call off the dogs cuz it will not matter. They will sit their starters cuz they need them for the playoff run. Seattle will make a statement after lasts weeks debacle. Good luck.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

You gotta figure the Saints to beat TB. If they do, the Cards are eliminated. Everything really important is being played at the same time.

I say bet SF 1st half.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think Arizona gets in so they have to beat San Fran and the Saints have to lose to the Bucs. It sounds crazy, but I think it will happen.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Just remember, Palmer. Sf also had an outside shot at the division. Niners by 3

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

u41.5 here. Game ends 13-10

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Cardinals need to win. But Palmer literally tries his best to lose. 9ers also could use the win to move higher in the standings.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Cardinals, or a first half under maybe? Both defenses will be up and fight hard, maybe later they will get tired in the second half and scoring could go up.
    Oooor, what I really like in this matchup, Field Goals over 3,5. Seems legit, both teams taking it to the red zone, offense gets a stop, kick a FG.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I think Arizona gets in so they have to beat San Fran and the Saints have to lose to the Bucs. It sounds crazy, but I think it will happen.
    I am with you!

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Im finding 49ers +3 hard to resist!

Phatman36

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Im finding 49ers +3 hard to resist!
    If you are a teaser man, taking that to +10 looks pretty solid in my opinion.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    If you are a teaser man, taking that to +10 looks pretty solid in my opinion.
    Hadn't thought about that. Checked it out, definitely likely to hit, but I went SF ML instead

12 Last