Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

You Guys Aren't Really Gonna Let the Books Dangle that +6.5 in Front of You Right? $$

The Ravens are catching six and half? They still have an outside shot at the playoffs and I don't think these two teams are really that far apart. I liked them when they were only getting 5.5 but with the line movement, I went ahead and bought a half point and put several units on Ravens +7.

This line is an overreaction to last week's respective blowout games. It's a great spot to back the Ravens.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Joe flacco is not right,, raven's will get blown out, cincy has alot to play for , youve been warned

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    Joe flacco is not right,, raven's will get blown out, cincy has alot to play for , youve been warned
    This is what you and every other Joe Blow is thinking about this game, and is precisely why there's great value with the Ravens. How do lay 7 points with the Bengals here? They COULD cover but a more likely result is a field goal type game similar to when these two teams first played each other.

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Well if you were actually smart at all, you wouldn't bet on the ravens. Flacco blows and they have no offense at all this year. Cincy has been playing great at home and there defense is top notch. You might as well donate your $ to a charity instead

Eddy Munny

Ravens still play solid defense themselves. This game will not be a blowout.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy Munny

Lemmings!

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

patriots and broncos games were the only games all year the ravens lost by more than 6. Keep that in mind as you lay a TD against harbaugh.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

flacco is never right, he plays and looks like big bird no matter what but seems to win games. the ravens will be in this game and may win, mark my words.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Uh what the guy above said! I like Balty this week actually this is the type of gm they get up for and win when nobody expects them to...Denver last Jan anyone? Bungles are still the Bungles.....I called the loss vs Miami on Thursday night when they had a chance to put a death grip on the div, and called the Pitt win as well when they were favored at Pitt what a joke lol!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-27-13 at 08:32 AM.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Only difference with those games RP is those games were on the road. I've rolled with Cincy all year at home. Not sure what points to a ravens cover w an injuried Flacco. I was surprised line isn't 7.5. I've thought Baltimore was garbage all year but here we are week 17 and they are 8-7. Good luck if you play them tho