Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Only because I know you all want this winning 2nd half play.. I GOT THIS!

I'm having a huge day in the NFL.. won the over 24.5 2nd half in the Cowboys game and Pushed on the Giants +7 2nd half.. now here comes the DAGGER... UNDER 24 points 2nd half Eagles-Bears for 20 units

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You should probably just keep all of your Sunday plays in one thread. It will be much easier for you to keep track of them.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You should probably just keep all of your Sunday plays in one thread. It will be much easier for you to keep track of them.
    Great call on the over! I NEVER bet totals with my Eagles... especially an under.. I lost the 2nd half play but I love to see them run wild! I'll take the loss

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24749

That's what you get for using oversized font bozo. I just cleaned up on the square ass Over play.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's what you get for using oversized font bozo. I just cleaned up on the square ass Over play.
    I'm happy I deserved to lose this Under play on the game.. I LOVE that MY Eagles are destroying the Bears!!! I made 36 units today overall.. guess u didn't fade my winners huh