Romo finally made a play

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That was pretty impressive.

Romo actually made 3 huge plays on that drive.

The first one on 3rd and 9 against the sideline.

The second one on 4th and 6 on Washington's 40.

The last-- The TD.

If I were a Cowboy fan, I'd be ready to hang myself. One minute he is amazing, the next-- he's a f'in idiot.

Too crazy for me.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

glad i took the ml.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Romo still likes balls in his mouth.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Romo should be thrown in trash bin with rg3 with the accomplishments vs money made

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then
    Just like most gamblers...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Haters still gonna hate even though Romo performs every game. The D didn't blow it this week.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Haters still gonna hate even though Romo performs every game. The D didn't blow it this week.
    he is a proven choke artist, people do blow this shitt up more than it should. people wanna see him fail because they want his money and the pussy he scores. he is a good numbers guy and most teams have a lot worse under center. romo is not a winner and will never win a superbowl, that is all people will judge him by going forward.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Wait till next Sunday Night when the Eagles run amuck all over that big ass stadium and send the Cowboys home again.. 1ST TO WORST THIS YEAR FOR THE EAGLES!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins looked like they asked him to save a family member's life on the last drive. He panicked and it showed with the last two throws. He was on an entirely different page than his WRs.

More so than Romo making the clutch play, the Red Retard in control actually ran the ball late in the game - hilarious that Murray got almost half his carries in the 4th quarter. You figure someone would you know, watch tape and realize that running the ball works. That would be the first and only reason I would need to fire my head coach ... being a blind mother f-er.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    he is a proven choke artist, people do blow this shitt up more than it should. people wanna see him fail because they want his money and the pussy he scores. he is a good numbers guy and most teams have a lot worse under center. romo is not a winner and will never win a superbowl, that is all people will judge him by going forward.
    He is a good numbers guy, the losses aren't on him. When you put up 48 and still lose, that's not on the QB. 17 TD's and 3 INT's in losses, not much more you can do as a QB, you need some support.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Wait till next Sunday Night when the Eagles run amuck all over that big ass stadium and send the Cowboys home again.. 1ST TO WORST THIS YEAR FOR THE EAGLES!
    Eagles had their cute little run, the fun is over. Cowboys will win.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Cousins looked like they asked him to save a family member's life on the last drive. He panicked and it showed with the last two throws. He was on an entirely different page than his WRs.

More so than Romo making the clutch play, the Red Retard in control actually ran the ball late in the game - hilarious that Murray got almost half his carries in the 4th quarter. You figure someone would you know, watch tape and realize that running the ball works. That would be the first and only reason I would need to fire my head coach ... being a blind mother f-er.
    Still better than that bitter, miserable looking garbage man RG3. He is laughing his goofy ass off on the sidelines having a grand old time while he was benched. Maybe his idiot father can blog about it

He wasn't benched for 3 wins in 10 games, he was blogged for his safety. To protect his peanut brain from himself and looking like a fool in all of his press conferences.

Maybe with all this time off he can sign up for 5 more commercials. Want to buy a 5 dollar foot long or some sneakers?