Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Teaser Plays

Favorite picks of the week. This is just fun hobby for me and I didn't get the time I would've liked to research more. For what it's worth I won every teaser pick (including 6 team teaser last week) on Sunday. Lost a small fun teaser Monday night picking Ravens and Over (oops).

Vikings +14
    Team is very capable of scoring with or without AP. Cincy is more of a controlled dink/dunk offense not known for blowing out teams. Lower scoring games favor underdogs in spreads.

Broncos -4
    Vs Houston Texans team which is really the worst team in the NFL right now, just lost their head coach a few weeks back and are still reeling. Nothing to play for right now the wind was knocked out of them long ago. Also P. Manning can look to break all time records by crushing teams like this down the stretch.

Cardinals +16
    Seattle is arguably the best team in the NFL right now but also facing a division rival and their division is the toughest in the NFL right now. Cards may finish with a record better than 2 division leaders this season and STILL miss the NFL - that's how rough it is. Don't expect them to lay down at all and if anything make a statement. The points given in this game was already too high, +16 in a teaser is beautiful vs. a more controlled team who tends to have lower scoring games and great D.

Chiefs -1.5
    Colts in 2nd half of season have been nothing like how they started out. They crushed last week but faced the worst team in the NFL - that's not the case this week. Also the OVER in this game looks good but I forgot to take it.

Lions -3
    Must Win for Lions who have dropped 2 straight games that they easily could/should have won. After facing a tough Ravens team last week I expect them to explode on the Giants, who will likely be the unfortunate punching bag for Lions to let out some steam. Lions are in the hunt for playoffs they know they have to win but no longer control their own destiny. Look for Stafford to bounce back in a big way.

Patriots/Ravens Under 51.5
    - Don't see a high scoring game. Both will use clock management for steady game, Ravens D has been more legit as of late and Pats offensive woes continue.

Other plays:
    Miami -3
    Carolina -3

Love both even though teasing would violate the rule: Never tease past the zero (I admit I did once this week with Miami).
    Last edited by Parligod; 12-22-13 at 12:19 PM.

Parligod

Forgot Jags but I only took in one teaser +10. Aside from liking Jags to keep within 10 it's a great number to tease and get +10.

Parligod

Vikings and Chiefs look terrible today.