Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Looking good so far up 21-0. I just played the over. Don't fall asleep on the Bears though. the Eagle's defense isn't very good.
    Gotta give my Eagles some credit.. they're holding the big bad Bears-Cutler, Forte,Marshall and Jefferies to 0 points in the 1st half.. I know this game is a letdown because of that 4th and goal from the 12 yard line in DC, but I LOVE our chances next Sunday in Dallas...sadly IMO after tonight NBC will flex the Bears-Packers for Sunday Night because Rodgers might be back and they might not want Ealges on back to back Sunday night games.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Are you as bad at football as at basketball ? I sure hope you are, dude. I might just parlay all four of your picks in the fade mode. I think your basketball record speaks for itself.
    I still laugh in my heart at this nifty gem....... My NBA Record does speak for itself.. 5-7 + 56 units

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    your local really screwed you on that eagles line....i bought it down to 2.5
    Up 24-3 not really worried about the 3.5..

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    0-2 nice start. Dont think you will make 4-0 though.
    You were right.. going to go 3-2-1 and make 58 units.. yea.. really bad day huh

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Gotta give my Eagles some credit.. they're holding the big bad Bears-Cutler, Forte,Marshall and Jefferies to 0 points in the 1st half.. I know this game is a letdown because of that 4th and goal from the 12 yard line in DC, but I LOVE our chances next Sunday in Dallas...sadly IMO after tonight NBC will flex the Bears-Packers for Sunday Night because Rodgers might be back and they might not want Ealges on back to back Sunday night games.
    This is the one time I'm happy as hell I'm wrong.. Eagles-Cowboys next Sunday Night for the division!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already working on that monster play once this game ends

Philly-Pride33

Eagles -3.5 for 30 units.. Winner!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't know.. NOW you know.. I'm the real freaking deal.. I win big bets.. for those that fade me.. Oh my..I feel really, really bad for you.. Those that get it and tail.. good choice. Sammy Sunshine just struck again

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

win or lose at least you always have a positive attitude that or your dillusional as fucc.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You're probably going to lose that big 2nd half under play that you posted.

Kermit

Sammy, you're the only guy that I know that can be so excited about winning a $300(for example) while losing a $200 bet in the same game.

Philly-Pride33

You're probably going to lose that big 2nd half under play that you posted.
    I just replied to you in my 2nd half thread.. I know and after today's plays I'm still up a nice chunk! I'll recap after the game

Kermit

Unless you want to end up like your last few accounts on here, you probably should cut out the large chase plays. It's fairly easy for anyone who doesn't know you to tell that you are not really betting because you so easily forget about the previous bets that you placed that lost.

I am just saying this as kind of a "friend" so you don't catch too much heat like you did before.

Philly-Pride33

Sammy, you're the only guy that I know that can be so excited about winning a $300(for example) while losing a $200 bet in the same game.
    Slo, I look at the big picture on the day.. I won 15 units on Pats, 30 on Eagles, and 35 on the over 2nd half Cowboys game, Pushed Giants +7 2nd half for 25 units, and lost 2nd half Eagles under 24 for 20 units, also lost Redskins ML for 10 units, and lost Saints ML for 12 units. 3-3-1 on the day + 36 units.. to me making that much is the only thing that I care about.. Great call on the Eagles full game over!

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

sammy da bull knows his eagles!!

Philly-Pride33

Unless you want to end up like your last few accounts on here, you probably should cut out the large chase plays. It's fairly easy for anyone who doesn't know you to tell that you are not really betting because you so easily forget about the previous bets that you placed that lost.

I am just saying this as kind of a "friend" so you don't catch too much heat like you did before.
    I'm very meticulous about every play I've posted here..I haven't missed a one.. please show me one play I forgot I bet...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

mods had a problem with this? it makes for good entertainment....haha

Philly-Pride33

sammy da bull knows his eagles!!
    Thank you Tommy! When a guy had the gall to say I'm a homer.. I had to let him know what's up.. Hope you made good dough today!

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing about you, is you start the day saying hey everyone! I'm gonna go 4-0 today! These are the picks!

Then by the end of the day, whatever pitch you started out with turns out to be quite meaningless.

Kermit

I'm very meticulous about every play I've posted here..I haven't missed a one.. please show me one play I forgot I bet...
    I'm not saying you don't take them into account in some way, I am more so saying that any credible capper who plays say a strong 30 unit play on a side doesn't try and double up on that same game with a strong 2nd half total play. A guy that wins $3,000 doesn't feel too good about it knowing that he has 2k bet going in the toilet.

I was looking at your NBA stuff and you have been doing some heavy chasing for large amounts and you have a losing record despite being up 50+ units. You may not realize, but no one is ever going to take you seriously man. Just some advice.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-22-13 at 10:19 PM.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    The thing about you, is you start the day saying hey everyone! I'm gonna go 4-0 today! These are the picks!

Then by the end of the day, whatever pitch you started out with turns out to be quite meaningless.
    That and a bag of Frito Lays will get you where in life.. Bottom line hoss.. I won 36 units in the NFL this day! if that bothers you..

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Good Hits today man!

Philly-Pride33

I'm not saying you don't take them into account in some way, I am more so saying that any credible capper who plays say a strong 30 unit play on a side doesn't try and double up on that same game with a strong 2nd half play.

I was looking at your NBA stuff and you have been doing some heavy chasing for large amounts and you have a losing record despite being up 50+ units. You may not realize, but no one is ever going to take you seriously man. Just some advice.
    I agree, as I said I made a great call on the Eagles game tonight, at the half I thought I saw something that lead me to think it would stay under 24.. I never bet totals with my team because like tonight I love to see them score at will

Potentate
    Skirred Money

That and a bag of Frito Lays will get you where in life.. Bottom line hoss.. I won 36 units in the NFL this day! if that bothers you..
    Doesn't bother me at all vato. I'm all for beating the books. And a lot of us are up today, I've had a huge weekend myself, all without being a blowhard and offering picks that lost other people money.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Good Hits today man!
    Thanks Doc! means a lot to me. Sorry if I took offense to your morning comment. I do like u.. I just know my Eagles. Hope next Sunday night I can enjoy a division title win in Dallas

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Doesn't bother me at all vato. I'm all for beating the books. And a lot of us are up today, I've had a huge weekend myself, all without being a blowhard and offering picks that lost other people money.
    Bigger question..if I'm such a blowhard..why waste your precious time on me... answer that and I can go to bed without a care in the world

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Bigger question..if I'm such a blowhard..why waste your precious time on me... answer that and I can go to bed without a care in the world
    Honestly, it really doesn't take me long to read or write these posts. Now nighty-night for you, carefree!

Philly-Pride33

mods had a problem with this? it makes for good entertainment....haha
    you want entertainment.. go see my video in the Saloon here.. made it last year

Philly-Pride33

Wow.. Eagles are 2.5 favs in Dallas next Sunday Night.. they get the most respect this year from Vegas by far not sure how to look at this line.. kinda wish we were a slight underdog..

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly-Pride33

What I single handily accomplished tonite was amazing I agree but I know I can do better!!! Sammy rode the white horse tonite & even brushed her hair

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOOD LORD!

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Wtf.. guy goes 2-2 n acts like god, this is a joke right?

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2nv View Post
    Wtf.. guy goes 2-2 n acts like god, this is a joke right?
    If you're going to refer to me please be accurate.. I went 3-3-1 and made 36 units. Great capppers don't flat bet..they make plays according to the game and how they feel.. If you looked at my plays you'd see that plain as day.. Life isn't cut and dry.. you have to look deeper when making an opinion on something so real and yet so far away......

First 12