$ 500.00
    12/22/2013 13:00
    NFL NEW ORLEANS to Win+3(105)
    NEW ORLEANS vs CAROLINA
    12/22/2013 13:00
    NFL INDIANAPOLIS to Win +7(-115)
    INDIANAPOLIS vs KANSAS CITY
    $ 0.00 $ 0.00 $ 500.00
    I would have loved to make this a 4 or 5 teamer and took a shot at getting rich, but I pussed out...
    The 4 teamer would have had
    Cowboys -3
    Dolphins Under 43 Added
    The 5 teamer would have added
    Dolphins -1.5

All I can say is I hope I chose the right 2 games out of the 5... hahaha... Good luck everyone.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kind of like Colts getting a td as well KC has proven so far they struggle vs better teams and Qbs. Just try and contain Charles and that screen gm much as possible and if Luck protects the football I think it's a 24-20.type gm. Saints scare me I lean Carolina here at home to split. Golden rule I have is fade or stay away from soft dome teams on road vs great defenses. Saints have lived up to the theory so far with losses at Seattle ( no surprise), and Jets, Rams who play great d but really bring nothing to the table on offense to scare anyone. I lean Carolina here in a 27-20 type gm. Gl

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Carolina all day

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kind of like Colts getting a td as well KC has proven so far they struggle vs better teams and Qbs. Just try and contain Charles and that screen gm much as possible and if Luck protects the football I think it's a 24-20.type gm. Saints scare me I lean Carolina here at home to split. Golden rule I have is fade or stay away from soft dome teams on road vs great defenses. Saints have lived up to the theory so far with losses at Seattle ( no surprise), and Jets, Rams who play great d but really bring nothing to the table on offense to scare anyone. I lean Carolina here in a 27-20 type gm. Gl
    Great insight Mr McMurphy 9 out of 10 times I'm with you on the Panthers game, this is the 1 out of 10 I'm not... This is more of just a feel game for me... I've got Drew Brees Tearing this defense up today, and I see Cam Newton having a very very down game... Cam was rookie Sensation, then took major step back his softmore season, and now seems to have returned to the ranks of the anointed... I don't buy him as a big game QB though... I think Sean Payton comes up with a scheme that forces Cam to go through progressions (Something he isn't comfortable doing)... I've got this one at 24-23

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably the worst 2 teamer I have ever seen. Say bye to that 500

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Don't know about Indy pick..

They saints are solid

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Probably the worst 2 teamer I have ever seen. Say bye to that 500
    Let me just say, I love when idiots like you come around, that don't have a dollar to your name and air bet everything... As soon as you poked your head in here, I knew the parlay was going to have a great chance...

If you've got any good plays at 4pm please let me know

GemSportsPicks

Colts are pretty golden, now just need the Saints to show up second half... Drew Brees gets punished and punishes me with that pick cause then Deangelo williams goes off... Come on Drew your better then that

GemSportsPicks

Colts +7 all locked up, now just get this Saints game over with ASAP, no more points from anybody... LETS GO!!!

GemSportsPicks

Come on Saints, Pick up 2 first downs, and this one is in the books... Nice and easy!!!

GemSportsPicks

So much for the first downs, need 1 more defensive stop... NO BIG PLAY!!!

GemSportsPicks

1 first down away, from a nice little hit... Working on 4oclock play... Right now torn between two, will narrow it down to 1... Either going to be Ravens Under, or Cardinals.

GemSportsPicks

Of course my team blows it with only 52 seconds left... I give up... 2k swing there, that really hurts... Maybe I'll be back for superbowl.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol