RingoStarr
    RingoStarr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over / Under on NFL coaching changes in off-season -- 6.5

Over or under 6.5?

Seven coaching changes in one year is quite drastic, but I'm going with the over here.

Thoughts?

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I see 8 strong candidates. I feel top 4 are as good as gone

HOU
    WASH
    DAL
    DET
    MIN
    ATL
    TB
    NYJ

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Is this for only head coaches? Do interim head coaches count?

Whoever is calling offesnsive plays for ATL has got to GTFO.
    Hou already made a change but as shitty as wade phillips did with Dallas in 2010 I doubt he'll be the texans head coach when they try to pull off what KC is doing next year. Their offense has been crap this year anyways I just dont see it.
    Jason Garret for the cowgirls is on par with what he's been doing so Jones may keep him.
    Vike's have got to change something.
    Rex Ryan will go to the post season if Geno Smith doesn't get hurt and he keeps his job. I'd say he stays.
    Schwartz-lions. Is looking at a possible winning season and if the bears fall off he could make it to the playoffs, probably can't keep up with the saints in the dome though. Toin coss.
    Shanahan is out! Where can I make that bet right now?
    I'd bet Giants drop dead weight big time offseason as well. The most expensive seats (until niners new stadium) should have a winning team with a Manning behind center.

I'd say it's right at 6or7 so hard line haha. I'd go over as well. Expect a lot of west coast offense next few years.
    Last edited by Jampiece; 12-19-13 at 04:35 PM. Reason: put in total