C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I've watched few of oak gms on rewind besides the ones u mentioned. They certainly nothing special and I've never called anything lock of the week but I think oak a solid bet. Mainly cause a defense as bad as chargers has no business laying 10 to anyone IMO, Jennings has been running w a lot of power, whatever that qb name is has seemed to be developing some decent chemistry w steeter. Again they nothing special and I don't know about u but I have sd defense ranked way down near bottom of the league, sure they mask it well w the ball control offense but I have no doubt not only can oak score they did a good job of confusing rivers 1st time.
    Forgot to say good info bro

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    So carolina and dallas wash over any more cgold?
    Right now only 2 picks. I am leaning Baltimore at home, want to hear more about flacco the waccos health.

I feel like a lot of the games I like are real public and there should be upsets this week.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Fair enough. Weather is an issue in a lot of games today. They're calling for torrential thunderstorms and heavy wind in Charlotte today...just don't know what time in the afternoon it'll get there. Looking at the radar up there, it looks like nasty stuff is going to deck Charlotte. I like Carolina a lot, too, but I'm in the fantasy final with Drew Brees as my qb with $300 on the line and just can't root against him...or else I'd be all over Carolina, too.
    Haven't followed all the weather but I still think Carolina benefits from that.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Haven't followed all the weather but I still think Carolina benefits from that.
    +1 on this. NO is a heavy passing team and that in turn opens up lanes when they actually do run the ball. If they don't succeed on passing game then they don't succeed on running game as the Carolina D won't respect it enough to give them room. And Carolina D is no joke already.

C-Gold

I am adding Baltimore.

Deadskins/Cowgirls over actually still has some life. If Santana Moss never jumped off sides or that dumb Haitian never went in illegal motion the over would hit but noooooo.

3rd pick Baltimore at home.

I think Oakland probably does cover but I am not playing that game.

C-Gold

Redskins are natural born losers. The SBR Poster Boeing Power knows all about being a loser.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    New Orleans @ Carolina

My guess was Carolina -4
    The actual is Carolina -3

My guess was Carolina -4, if you would have said OK you are 1 point off, I would have guessed Carolina -5. Carolina is getting more of the bets and this doesn't shock me. The public sees what the Saints do on the road and people see these teams splitting their season series. People get that NO at home and NO on the road are two totally different teams. You could blow them out at home and then lose on the road. This is the big 1PM game so I think 3 actually is a very likely win margin but I think Carolina should be laying more for equal action.
    I should be an odds maker.

First 12