LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

When RUSSELL WILSON wins the SUPERBOWL this year he will be on Manning/Brady level.

The Seahawaks are going to win the superbowl this year. Period. No suspense. Done deal. When they do, Russell Wilson will be considered a top elite QB on the level of Manning and Brady. All it takes is 1 superbowl ring to make people look. Rodgers, Brees, and Manning only have 1 ring yet they are considered top QB's. Wilson will have his first ring in his second season, faster than any of those guys got theirs. Wilson has won more games in his first 2 seasons that any QB ever and Wilson has 2 more games. He will likely have 25 reg season wins in first 2 years, shattering big bens record - of 22. he will be the only QB to have perfect record at home in his first 2 years - he will have done it twice when no other QB even did it once. He has one of the highest passer ratings of asecond year QB. He rarely turns the ball over. He has numerous comeback wins. He was down 20-3 and won. he was also down 21-0 and won and 24-7 and won. So even when his D gives up points he just brings the team back. I will put Wilson up against Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, any of them and everyone will see it when he wins the ring this year.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Points Awarded:

Jampiece gave SamDiamond 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

on brady's level??

not a chance.....he needs 5 superbowl appearances with a mediocre team to be in the discussion.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Not even close, could argue Brees though, if he can win it.

LeahMichele

This is his second year, hard to have 5 SB appearances in 2 years. Give him time. Brady did not have a mediocre team most of his career. Compare Brady's first 2 years to Wilsons and Wilson wins on every count. Give him time and he will win more SB than Brady.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    This is his second year, hard to have 5 SB appearances in 2 years. Give him time. Brady did not have a mediocre team most of his career. Compare Brady's first 2 years to Wilsons and Wilson wins on every count. Give him time and he will win more SB than Brady.
    give me a break kid...

you can not say wilson is on brady's level if he wins one superbowl.....you are embarrassing yourself

LeahMichele

What has Brees done other than win a SB ? They talk about Brees like he is the greatest this ever. he only got a superbowl win because he was lucky enough to match up against another overrated, always lose in the playoffs QB Manning.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You're proving their point for them without even realizing it

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    give me a break kid...

you can not say wilson is on brady's level if he wins one superbowl.....you are embarrassing yourself
    so then Manning is not on Bradys level either because Manning has 1 superbowl in what 15 + years, yet they talk like these 2 guys are equal QB Titans. Wilson has already won more games than Brady did in his first two full seasons and Wilsons second season isn't over. Yeah ur right, Wilson didn't win 3 superbowls in his first 2 seasons, guess what, neither did Brady.

darkhat

so then Manning is not on Bradys level either because Manning has 1 superbowl in what 15 + years, yet they talk like these 2 guys are equal QB Titans. Wilson has already won more games than Brady did in his first two full seasons and Wilsons second season isn't over. Yeah ur right, Wilson didn't win 3 superbowls in his first 2 seasons, guess what, neither did Brady.
    No. Manning is not on Brady's level and I'm not even a Pats fan......winning regular season games is overrated

it takes a real player to carry a mediocre team through the playoffs to a superbowl win.

wait for wilson to win one superbowl and be in trent dilfer's league...

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You're proving their point for them without even realizing it
    No actually they are proving my point. I said they would win back in September and they said Wilson sucked. Now I said "The Seahawaks are going to win the superbowl this year. Period. No suspense. Done deal" and not a single person has even questioned that. Their " no way seahawks will win SB " tune has changed 100% in 3 months. And in another year they will all be on the Wilson bandwagon.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Wilson is a good quarterback but plays for a team with a great defence and special teams which makes his play look even better because they keep on winning. Unfortunately the #1 seed rarely wins and it is highly probable they won't win this year either. Playoffs often come down to 1 play, 1 break, 1 pick 6, anything is possible, just look at BAL-DEN last year.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Wilson is a good quarterback but plays for a team with a great defence and special teams which makes his play look even better because they keep on winning. Unfortunately the #1 seed rarely wins and it is highly probable they won't win this year either. Playoffs often come down to 1 play, 1 break, 1 pick 6, anything is possible, just look at BAL-DEN last year.
    this is Tom Brady 2001 - 2004

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I concur..... Russell is the man.. don't ever dought him... ever

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Marijuana alters the mind.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilson is a step above Trent Dilfer on the 2000 Ravens. Can make a few more plays but isn't looked upon much with that defense and run game.

This guy is a joke

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Eh the whole talk about Wilson having great team is offset by playing the hardest division...

But It's kind of early to say in that level..

He's played what 2 years?

What if he never makes another SB appearance, has mediocre season for the next 7 seasons..

Would you say he's on their level then? Too early, we'll discuss this in 7 years

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Wilson is having a nice start to his career, but no QB is going to be on Brady or Manning's level after 2 seasons. Period. And when all is said and done, my money is on him never getting there. And I don't judge solely on Super Bowls. Eli Manning is not in that conversation and he has 2.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

homer alert.

how many games has Wilson carried the team for this year? Guy is in the perfect situation, great defense, and great running game plus a top notch home field advantage. With at least 2/3 of the quarterbacks in the league if not more Seattle would be in the same position it is in today in terms of record.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Wilson is having a nice start to his career, but no QB is going to be on Brady or Manning's level after 2 seasons. Period. And when all is said and done, my money is on him never getting there. And I don't judge solely on Super Bowls. Eli Manning is not in that conversation and he has 2.
    and Ben has 2 and been to 3 and what... he has missed the playoffs after winning the SB and this year proven that he can't drag a team to the playoffs when his defense doesn't play great like the true elites can & have

supercam1
    supercam1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

If the seacocks play the panthers in the playoffs, they're not winning shit!

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    No. Manning is not on Brady's level and I'm not even a Pats fan......winning regular season games is overrated

it takes a real player to carry a mediocre team through the playoffs to a superbowl win.

wait for wilson to win one superbowl and be in trent dilfer's league...
    Saying Brady had a mediocre team is just as stupid. Belichick is an amazing coach

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Saloon this gArbage. Wilson barely cracks the top 15 for nfl qb's.

Its td not even a debate. Get back to us when he doesn't have one of the best defenses in the nfl along with that offensive line.
    He's pure garbage if it's a situation where the game relies on his arm and decision making.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Wilson's offensive line was hurt a lot of the year, now they're finally healthy. Wilson is only the 3rd Qb to throw at least 50 touchdown passes his 1st 2 seasons. He makes excellent decisions overall.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

More like one step above Trent Dilfer.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    More like one step above Trent Dilfer.
    OK that was harsh, but my point is if the Seahawks win the Super Bowl, it will have a lot more to do with their defense and running game than with Wilson. Not that Russell is bad mind you (yes, he is 100x better than Dilfer, I was exaggerating to make a point). But he is probably not even a Top 10 CURRENT quarterback, so he obviously cannot be placed among the all-time greats.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Ridiculous. Flacco level

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Wilson will be solid.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Ridiculous. Flacco level
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wilson will be solid.
    Yes and Yes. Different style but Flacco solid.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

eli has 2 rings and there are a half dozen back ups i would play over him...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    eli has 2 rings and there are a half dozen back ups i would play over him...
    Just stop.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

aww, someone buried themselves betting eli and co. this season... sorry buddy

hvaball
    hvaball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Statistically, Wilson's QB rating career is just about 103. This is second best among active QB. Peyton is 3rd and Brady is 4th. I would say that (sans any ring/appearances), Wilson's play is already "on their level".

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

No Quarterback currently in the NFL is on Brady's Level

1234 ... Last