BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

The RGIII era could and should be over...Cousins shittin on em early

The Kid Cousins is already impressing.
    Redskins longest pass all year was 32 yards.
    He already has 3 passes longer than that in 2 quarters.
    The sad thing is Shanahan wanted this guy to start all year long.

Gonna be Very interesting to see if Cousins wins a couple games to finish this season out if Shanahan stays and Cousins gets a starting job next year.
    Pop-corn.

Hopefully Redskins stay in this. 3 garbage turnovers by Wash in this ugly first half by everyone else. They haven't helped this kid at all putting them down 14-0 on turnovers not by him.
    But the moneyline is still alive

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cousins is 10xbetter

I would release RG 3 next year

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the Falcons guys, lets not crown him yet.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

RG3 should have stuck to track or tried basketball. He is not an NFL QB.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    It's the Falcons guys, lets not crown him yet.
    Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh. RG3 has no time. Nobody could win with that O-Line and no receivers was the conventional wisdom from the apes at ESPN.

Cousins was sacked once on a 3rd down all out blitz. He is getting rid of the ball. He has nearly 250 yards in a half, including two 50 yard passes. He had a drop at the goal line otherwise they could have scored again. He is playing way better than RGME and RGME looks like a circus clown on the sidelines.

MoneyzForSportz
    MoneyzForSportz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

He is facing the Falcons and their owner loves RGIII. Unfortunately the Redskins will be stuck in obscurity with all the bone head moves they make. The Rams have their 1st rounder in the 2014 draft too.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    RG3 should have stuck to track or tried basketball. He is not an NFL QB.
    He's black.
    That's all you need to know in the NFL.
    hundreds of millions down the drain on black QB's.
    Should just be banned from that position.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Should happen and gonna happen are 2 different things. I love Capt Kirk being a Sparty fan but this is the Falcunts defense after all!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Wahhh wahhhh wahhhh. RG3 has no time. Nobody could win with that O-Line and no receivers was the conventional wisdom from the apes at ESPN.

Cousins was sacked once on a 3rd down all out blitz. He is getting rid of the ball. He has nearly 250 yards in a half, including two 50 yard passes. He had a drop at the goal line otherwise they could have scored again. He is playing way better than RGME and RGME looks like a circus clown on the sidelines.
    youre pretty passionate about this eh? he makes a good point and i dont see anyone crying....cousins playing very well but falcons do suck

in the long run i think cousins is marginally better than rg3 which makes him a mediocre qb....we'll see

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins auditioning for other teams in the NFL

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    exactly , hell be traded if he can keep it up for the next few games.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    He's a rookie, not going anywhere for a while. They have him for nothing.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Benny hes not a rookie
    And they already said they would trade him if he performs well

You have to understand they already gave up fkn 20 draft picks for griffin they arent just going to bail on him, plus Dan Snyder is fukkin in love with him

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Vinnie gets it sometimes owners, coaches, gm's will just not swallow their pride and make the right moves at times. Skins in too deep with this overrated clown to bail on him this early.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    He's black.
    That's all you need to know in the NFL.
    hundreds of millions down the drain on black QB's.
    Should just be banned from that position.
    Just about every black QB is extremely mobile with questionable passing ability (Vick, RGIII and even the recent Heisman winner Winston).

Some stupid NFL owner will shell out another $100 million and the same thing will happen over and over again.

QB's who depend solely on their mobility won't make it in the NFL and all black QB's depend on their mobility.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    youre pretty passionate about this eh? he makes a good point and i dont see anyone crying....cousins playing very well but falcons do suck

in the long run i think cousins is marginally better than rg3 which makes him a mediocre qb....we'll see
    Ok let's see if Kirk Cousins gets 5 different commercials this off season.

Want to make a bet on that?

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

What sbout Russell Wilson though

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the Redskins have a shit ton of money invested in RG3.

he is the face of the franchise.

Cousins playing these last three games is for the Redskins to get a 1st or 2nd round draft pick to get RG3 some help (considering the Skins are buried in the draft).

anyone else who thinks other wise is mental. Snyder is not going to let Cousins assume starting role an just dump RG3. Snyder is all about the big name, big media, ticket sales and that is was RG3 brings.

(that being said, I am in no way stating that RG3 is better than Cousins)

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I would take Wilson ANY day ov bums like Rgme, Geno, and the dog killer. Unlike those 3 morons Wilson is a gamer, great leader who inspires and is actually a pretty good passer. Skill sets that are a must to be a successful QB in the nfl and the other guys just don't have it.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    the Redskins have a shit ton of money invested in RG3.

he is the face of the franchise.

Cousins playing these last three games is for the Redskins to get a 1st or 2nd round draft pick to get RG3 some help (considering the Skins are buried in the draft).

anyone else who thinks other wise is mental. Snyder is not going to let Cousins assume starting role an just dump RG3. Snyder is all about the big name, big media, ticket sales and that is was RG3 brings.

(that being said, I am in no way stating that RG3 is better than Cousins)
    So they'd rather lose in style with the negro QB with the shoe deal then try and win with a better player? So basically they want to turn the NFL into the NBA. Who cares if his team and his stats suck, he could make some cool 30 yard runs that make it onto sports center. Forget the guy that actually knows how to play the position and studies his playbook. It's all about dunks and highlights.

Most fans are too stupid to understand the game or watch the games. They could get fed their garbage by sports center. RG3 is super human, just look at his highlights, it is just his TEAM sucks. Same story, different black QB.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I would take Wilson ANY day ov bums like Rgme, Geno, and the dog killer. Unlike those 3 morons Wilson is a gamer, great leader who inspires and is actually a pretty good passer. Skill sets that are a must to be a successful QB in the nfl and the other guys just don't have it.
    RW is also 1/2 white and he has a brain.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Ok let's see if Kirk Cousins gets 5 different commercials this off season.

Want to make a bet on that?
    i really couldnt care any less about that....just telling you what i see on the field guey

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I doubt it. Not when you throw an int right to the db backed up in your endzone...lol....

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I doubt it. Not when you throw an int right to the db backed up in your endzone...lol....
    Kirk Cousins on the road in his 1st start
    15/25 251 yards 2 TD 1 INT and he was sacked once.

RG3 at home in his 12th start
    12/26 164 yards 1 TD and 1 INT 63 QB rating in a blowout loss

Sucks to be you

C-Gold

Rex Grossman won 6 games 2 years ago and he didn't have Pierre Garcon.

RG3 has more talent, the redskins have been amazingly healthy this year and they are a 3 win team.

The only people backing RG3 are stupid hood rats.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

So they'd rather lose in style with the negro QB with the shoe deal then try and win with a better player? So basically they want to turn the NFL into the NBA. Who cares if his team and his stats suck, he could make some cool 30 yard runs that make it onto sports center. Forget the guy that actually knows how to play the position and studies his playbook. It's all about dunks and highlights.

Most fans are too stupid to understand the game or watch the games. They could get fed their garbage by sports center. RG3 is super human, just look at his highlights, it is just his TEAM sucks. Same story, different black QB.
    in Daniel Snyders world, yes, this is the perfect scenario.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

C-Gold you are wrong bout that. There is also a very wealthy white guy with more money than football sense who has his nose buried all up in Rg-int's ass

C-Gold

i really couldnt care any less about that....just telling you what i see on the field guey
    I am fukcing sick of seeing his face on commercials. He is right up there with Michael Vick as being the most over hyped player of the last 10 years.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I am fukcing sick of seeing his face on commercials. He is right up there with Michael Vick as being the most over hyped player of the last 10 years.
    sorry to hear its upsetting your world so much

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    C-Gold you are wrong bout that. There is also a very wealthy white guy with more money than football sense who has his nose buried all up in Rg-int's ass
    Dan Snyder is a Jew, Jews don't consider themselves white. They consider themselves better and smarter than white people. They call themselves the Chosen people for a reason. Over 1/3rd of the league, about 12 teams are owned by their tribe. Bob Kraft, Dan Snyder, Jeff Lurie, Stephen Ross, Al Davis come to mind first.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

skins dont have a solid nfl qb on the roster

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Teams will always manage to regress to what they are...funny how those two second half int's look awfully similar to what we have seen all year with RG. The redskins suck, put anyone behind center and they will fail. I'm not sold on either qb...but what exactly has Cousins done to show you he is some sort of savior? He hasn't done a damn thing to show me he is any better. One outstanding half against a shitty falcons team? What about his 2 picks in 3 possesions against the broncos...or his <50% throws against the chiefs second stringers.

Cousins could have the greatest qb iq of all time and he would fail with the redskins...this team does not know how to develop players and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

unrale lol

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Teams will always manage to regress to what they are...funny how those two second half int's look awfully similar to what we have seen all year with RG. The redskins suck, put anyone behind center and they will fail. I'm not sold on either qb...but what exactly has Cousins done to show you he is some sort of savior? He hasn't done a damn thing to show me he is any better. One outstanding half against a shitty falcons team? What about his 2 picks in 3 possesions against the broncos...or his <50% throws against the chiefs second stringers.

Cousins could have the greatest qb iq of all time and he would fail with the redskins...this team does not know how to develop players and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
    381 yards 3TD 2INT. He wasn't getting sacked all day because he got rid of the ball in an acceptable amount of time.

This doesn't mesh with your RG3 isn't at fault argument.

Cousins came off the BENCH in his first START and he put up more yards than RG3 did all year. No practice, no nothing, first start.

If his guys didn't fumble 4 times near the goal line they win this game by double digits.

C-Gold

I like how Shannihan went for 2 at the end.

On the road
    Matty Ice on the other side of the field.
    Cousins was working it, you just go for it.

Congrats Redskins backers. This was easy money.

12 Last