Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

bad feeling

I hate to say this, but I think my Bears might get upset today. If McCown was starting, I would load up on the Bears. But since Cutler is starting, I think its gonna throw the timing off a little. He holds on to the ball too long. The Bears offense has been clicking with McCown. I'm not betting this game because I cant go against my team, but just giving you my feelings as a die hard Bears fan. GL all. GO BEARS!

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

I agree with you 100%. Cutler if he doesn't screw up this game, he will eventually screw you sometime in the final few games. If the bears lose today is there a quarterback controversy in Chicago?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

its not an upset in this situation

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think maybe too much is being made of Cutler vs. McCown. Cutler was 5-4 before he got hurt. McCown was 2-2 as a fill-in.

McCown is a career backup playing exceptionally well lately but Cutler is still the true starter with more talent and potential.

Cutler playing for his future, Bears playing for a division title... No reason to think the offense will see a decrease in performance, but we'll see. You never now.