MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~chargers at broncos~

Well SBR members I.am now 10-5, I did start the second half of season with 9-1 but lost my last 4 out 5 and lost two games by a 1/2 point. I would like keep my percentage higher going into play-off with the remainder of the rest of the post season games ahead. Denver is the first team in NFL history to have four players with 10 TDs in a season, and WR Eric Decker will making it five or six touchdowns after this game, what a outstanding performance this season. Former Chargers LB Shaun Philips has 9½ sacks.. Peyton Manning has thrown for 800 yards and nine touchdowns in wins over the Kansas City Chiefs and Tennessee Titans the last two weeks. He also hung 330 yards and four touchdown passes against the Chargers back in November. Manning has thrown for 4,522 yards and 45 touchdowns this season to date. His top targets include Demaryius Thomas (1,149 yards, 11 touchdowns) and Eric Decker (1,088 yards, 8 TD’s) but he’s not afraid to mix it up, giving the ball to tight end Julius Thomas, throwing it in the flat to running back Knowshon Moreno, or even giving the backup TE Jacob Tamme a few looks, just outstanding Peyton .On the ground, Denver has been led by a rejuvenated Knowshon Moreno (920 yards rushing, 10 touchdowns), while Wisconsin product Montee Ball has rushed for 456 yards and four scores.
    My Prediction: Broncos -10 [5Dimes], Broncos 41-24. The ball will be air most of game.These two combine to average 630 yards passing and 541 passing yards allowed. Philip Rivers will surpass 4,000 passing yards for the season in this game, and his 70.3 percent completion rate tops the NFL. I don,t believe Philip Rivers & Chargers will able to keep the pace up with Peyton Manning & Broncos in a shoot-out game. This is a favorable match up for both Denver backs, as San Diego's defense ranks 19th versus the run. The Chargers are surrendering 4.84 yards per carry, the most generous clip in the AFC.
    MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol no way mush

In Woodhead me trust TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    lol no way mush

In Woodhead me trust TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
    That was great comment,Tom with lots of reasoning!!! Tom you need change your strategy in NFL betting//LOL/LOL!!!! Chargers may find this evening that Denver offense just too much for them tonight. They come into this game 3rd in the AFC West and with a .500 record and even though they will want to combat Manning with blitzes with there defense, and take advantage of a less than solid Broncos defense, they may just not have what it takes to bring down the Broncos offense steamrollers.
    MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT

inTomWeTrust

But they will have enough to cover the 11 points... TOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Well SBR members I.am now 10-5, I did start the second half of season with 9-1 but lost my last 4 out 5 and lost two games by a 1/2 point. I would like keep my percentage higher going into play-off with the remainder of the rest of the post season games ahead. Denver is the first team in NFL history to have four players with 10 TDs in a season, and WR Eric Decker will making it five or six touchdowns after this game, what a outstanding performance this season. Former Chargers LB Shaun Philips has 9½ sacks.. Peyton Manning has thrown for 800 yards and nine touchdowns in wins over the Kansas City Chiefs and Tennessee Titans the last two weeks. He also hung 330 yards and four touchdown passes against the Chargers back in November. Manning has thrown for 4,522 yards and 45 touchdowns this season to date. His top targets include Demaryius Thomas (1,149 yards, 11 touchdowns) and Eric Decker (1,088 yards, 8 TD’s) but he’s not afraid to mix it up, giving the ball to tight end Julius Thomas, throwing it in the flat to running back Knowshon Moreno, or even giving the backup TE Jacob Tamme a few looks, just outstanding Peyton .On the ground, Denver has been led by a rejuvenated Knowshon Moreno (920 yards rushing, 10 touchdowns), while Wisconsin product Montee Ball has rushed for 456 yards and four scores.
    My Prediction: Broncos -10 [5Dimes], Broncos 41-24. The ball will be air most of game.These two combine to average 630 yards passing and 541 passing yards allowed. Philip Rivers will surpass 4,000 passing yards for the season in this game, and his 70.3 percent completion rate tops the NFL. I don,t believe Philip Rivers & Chargers will able to keep the pace up with Peyton Manning & Broncos in a shoot-out game. This is a favorable match up for both Denver backs, as San Diego's defense ranks 19th versus the run. The Chargers are surrendering 4.84 yards per carry, the most generous clip in the AFC.
    MR.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Auto Fade after that horrendous cowboys pick and I TOLD YOU the anaylsis was wrong with you saying bears were out of playoff contention blah blah... youre the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrst. in danny i trust TOOT TOOT

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Tom, do you not believe in karma?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I bet the game at -10 and yes I believe in Karma !!!!!! LOL LOL !!!

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

tom. respect the hat

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

Dude should toss himself in front of that train

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

"Toot Toot" is a curse until proven otherwise.

inTomWeTrust

what u mean ?? We toot toooted on Chicago on MNF this past week, we toot tooted on the Seahawks week before... we Toot Tooted on Over last thursday.. what u mean ?????

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by inTomWeTrust View Post
    what u mean ?? We toot toooted on Chicago on MNF this past week, we toot tooted on the Seahawks week before... we Toot Tooted on Over last thursday.. what u mean ?????
    u also toot tooted redskins +3 vs the chiefs and got brutally beaten beyond recognition, why leave that one out?

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    u also toot tooted redskins +3 vs the chiefs and got brutally beaten beyond recognition, why leave that one out?
    And it was toot tooted more than all of the other plays combined.

And it's just you, not we.

inTomWeTrust

no me tooted on bears on MNF most

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Nobody likes you tom

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Nice write up Harry. Don't mind Thomas the train, he's a tooool......tooool! How immature does a guy have to be? I mean this whole train "tooting" is for "special" people. The guys annoying and one of the worst cappers on this site. There's no doubt in my mind that is guy lives in his parents basement. Mommy probably still brings him snacks while he sits and plays video games all day. The only woman he's ever talked to has been in an internet chat room. I'm taking Denver with you harry, simply because of the write up and to fade the little train boy.
    TOOOL....TOOOL

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Nice write up Harry-- Tom has been on the coke and hooker train lately-

WWCD

Tool Toool! I like that. Haha.

inTomWeTrust

i WILL TRUST IN DANNY

therocket
    you cant teach passion

i will trust the hat

therocket
    you cant teach passion

and i was poop pooping the toot tooting since last week. But I did like the bears play on monday tom. Good luck with all your action gentlemen

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Nice write up Harry. Don't mind Thomas the train, he's a tooool......tooool! How immature does a guy have to be? I mean this whole train "tooting" is for "special" people. The guys annoying and one of the worst cappers on this site. There's no doubt in my mind that is guy lives in his parents basement. Mommy probably still brings him snacks while he sits and plays video games all day. The only woman he's ever talked to has been in an internet chat room. I'm taking Denver with you harry, simply because of the write up and to fade the little train boy.
    TOOOL....TOOOL
    all I do is win

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    TOOOL....TOOOL
    toooooooot toooooooooooooooooot

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    I bet the game at -10 and yes I believe in Karma !!!!!! LOL LOL !!!

inTomWeTrust

Tooooot tooooot!!!!

inTomWeTrust

inTomWeTrust

toot toot