easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

St.Louis Rams+6 against the Saints

This is too many points for a well coached Rams team at home. Saints coming off a big win at home on Monday night and this is a sandwich game as they will be playing the Panthers in week 16 again. As good as they are at home Saints are simply average on the road, I believe their 3-3 for the year so far. Rams should cover this number with ease and might even end up winning this one.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I would agree but...remember this "road" game is in a dome.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Saints pull away late and win by 14.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Does not matter if the road game is in a dome saints are a completely different team on the road. Fade em

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Does not matter if the road game is in a dome saints are a completely different team on the road. Fade em
    not true.

Brees plays better in domes. And this is basically a neutral field.

Rams already out playoff contention. Stadium should be anything but a hostile enviorment for the Saints.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got squashed on the rams last week.. whats the difference this week.. they couldnt even cover +12 for me

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

rams are a weird team and always cover when they shouldn't, also thinking about taking them

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    rams are a weird team and always cover when they shouldn't, also thinking about taking them
    dont fall for it. This game is a blow out

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    dont fall for it. This game is a blow out
    bear you had great read on waiting to take saints vs. panthers, i did not listen

ok i will lay off. i'm certainly not a rams expert.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

dont let me talk you out of it but this is a very important game for the Saints.

A loss here and the Panthers could still win the division.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

what d the sharps say

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I remember a couple years ago the Rams beat the Saints at home in a shocker. That was a different Rams team though.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rams have a good d line. They can get to Brees and force him into a couple mistakes. I say Brees turns it over at least 1 time. Fisher will have a good game plan to control the clock and try and make it a low scoring game. Tough game to bet. Wouldn't touch it.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

Goat is spot on. The rams have the def line that gives the saints trouble. Their def line dominated seattle about 6 weeks ago. They can do the same here

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

we ll see gluck

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Teaser the saint

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is good reasoning Easy, and the stats back it up- if you pressure Drew Brees successfully he turns into an average QB, Rams have a top defense when playing at home, that should allow a window to cover the 6 at home. This is also a good home line to tease.

In other words I agree with you.

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Rams defensive line and their power running scheme will be trouble for the Saints... Just my two cents... But then again, I am a Rams fan... Good luck on your wagers everyone!

Also to say the Rams are not motivated and they're playing for nothing is wrong... I've read a news piece of James Laurinaitis saying the team's gonna try to finish this season on a strong note... Not gonna lay down... Doesn't mean Saints don't cover though.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Is that so? Saints do so much screen-work I'd imagine they'd be half-decent against the rush. I know its not as simple as that, but still. And the rams run d is really up and down. I'll prolly pass, but if I were to take a play, it'd be saints - dome and turf is the key, they've done well historically away in domes.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    This is too many points for a well coached Rams team at home. Saints coming off a big win at home on Monday night and this is a sandwich game as they will be playing the Panthers in week 16 again. As good as they are at home Saints are simply average on the road, I believe their 3-3 for the year so far. Rams should cover this number with ease and might even end up winning this one.

The Bears are coming off a big Monday night win.... Hello

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    not true.

Brees plays better in domes. And this is basically a neutral field.

Rams already out playoff contention. Stadium should be anything but a hostile enviorment for the Saints.
    Saints came here couple years back when they were riding high and rams were far worse and lambs won.. Doesn't matter rams out of playoffs, not like they quiters..

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Also when the Rams beat the Saints a couple years ago, it was with backup QB Feely at the time FWIW.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Too many 'what ifs' in this game for me. If the Rams D line can consistently pressure Brees and keep him scrambling, they may have a shot. Getting off the field on 3rd down will make or break this game for St Louis. The Saints have been real solid on 3rd down efficiency this year. Even tho it's an away game, it's in a dome, and Brees will throw for 300 and 3 TDs if he can stand in the pocket unpressured. The Rams secondary is still a bit beat up also. If the Rams can establish the run, win the time of possession battle, and keep NO offense on the sideline, they very well could cover. But if the Saints pull away early and the Rams have to air it out, I can't see the Rams coming close to covering this. Especially since Tavon Austin isn't 100%. I just can't see betting St Louis here unless you get at least 7.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

PUBLIC ALL OVER New Orleans...

Like 1 hot girl at a club... with 20 guys getting up on her.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Youkeepthislove View Post
    Too many 'what ifs' in this game for me. If the Rams D line can consistently pressure Brees and keep him scrambling, they may have a shot. Getting off the field on 3rd down will make or break this game for St Louis. The Saints have been real solid on 3rd down efficiency this year. Even tho it's an away game, it's in a dome, and Brees will throw for 300 and 3 TDs if he can stand in the pocket unpressured. The Rams secondary is still a bit beat up also. If the Rams can establish the run, win the time of possession battle, and keep NO offense on the sideline, they very well could cover. But if the Saints pull away early and the Rams have to air it out, I can't see the Rams coming close to covering this. Especially since Tavon Austin isn't 100%. I just can't see betting St Louis here unless you get at least 7.
    maybe saints like playing in domes but that fast track is a big adv for lambs pass rush which is very good, i dont think it a real big "if" to assume that they will get some pressure on brees...nor do i think it much of a if bout whether stacy can run on saints, i think you can confidently expect stacy to go for 120.. this just one of those games where saints have come off a beating on monday night, then come back home and make a statement to panthers where now they look up and see lambs on their schedule with another gm with panthers on deck, easy to see them leave their A gm at home and all a sudden find themselves in a much more physical gm than they bargained for..

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I do think the Saints would like to clinch as soon as possible and will win this one. It could be by a few points or a blowout. Would do a 6pt tzr here.

Rspro
    Rspro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

34-17 Saints. -6.5 is a gift. should be closer to -10. St Louis has not chance here, just not in the same league talent wise.
    oh yeah hello everybody!

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

STL isn't going to cover any spread with fuccing Clemens. I agree with Rspro here.. this spread should be a few points over a TD to cover as the Rams have no real reason to play and the Saints absolutely do.

easyliving

great start

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The saints are pathetic team. How many years has it been where if they are on the road in any difficult hostile opposing stadium they are a shell of themselves. They only look like a contender inside their controlled "dome" environment at home.

easyliving

love the onside kick here, very gutsy call

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Winner

No letdowns in nfl

They play for jobs next year

easyliving

never in doubt, been that kind of a day.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call.

12 Last