Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Tommy snatch

Have fun with him, boys. Im sure he's backpedalling like a little bitch now. Hahaha. Dont fuk with him....he's internet tough. Lolol. Mama shoulda swallowed him

Under in Jets and Oakland under 40 McGloin is trash i went to high school with him and trust me this is a joke... geno is the biggest n i gger in the nfl please start him UNDER ALERT tooot toot

Washington +2.5 youre out of your mind if you think for one second this is a true line VEGAS IS BEGGING YOU TO TAKE THE CHEIFS here this is the WWE Vince McMahon special of the week alert

Browns and Patriots -10 in Tom we Trust get Money line and lay it

LOCK ALERT

Pats ML, Jets Oakland UNDER and Washington plus 2.5 - 3.5 ALERT ALERT ALERT this lock

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

won it all back on in josh we trust tooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooot!! youre still squashed from saints seahwaks

Say what you want about Sean Lee moron but anyone that knows anything about football knows Sean Lee is a top 7 INSIDE linebacker in this league moron, learn the difference between outside linebacker and inside and then post until then youre a donkey heeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwww

Trmeyer

You can run your 20 something year old mouth, but you posted a racist comment about a couple things you know nothing about. Race and football. You're just another white trash, fat, slob with a harry back that never played a down past high school guy that needs attention. Have fun in life, bud. Lol

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

im 26 years old and a broker and im 6'1 180 you ugly uncle fester egg headed ugly troll toooooooot toooooooot!

Trmeyer

26 year old broke ass is what you are. 6'1, 180...hahahaha. Built like a lesbian.
    Never played a down past HS. Ypu're dismissed you athlete wannabe. Get those laundry bags cleaned.