Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

My bet: Bears +8,5 + Over 40,5

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

dallas big here..they need it bad...bears season is done and they know it...romo always beats up on bad competition. .and bears certainly qualify that!

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I was eyeing a 2 part +6 point teaser..

It seems like Dallas +6 and Over 41 is a reasonable bet here.. any thoughts?

franka33
    franka33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

How is the bears season over? A win put them in a tie for first place

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Bears retire Iron Mike Ditkas # tonight at the half.

Has steak house in town (awesome) and Bear fans love the guy.

He called out the Bear Defense in the Sun times. Basically said the Bears don't have one.

They don't right now with Briggs, Tilman out. But, are the Cowboys any better?

Some might say yes, but in artic temps on the road?? Nah.. + Tony Romo will penetrate things up.

Straight

Bears + 1

Chi/Det Ov + 48

Two team parlay

Bears + Over.

Gl

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9859

Bears if the Cowboys don't even try to establish the running game.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If the cowboys are to win, it wont be because of sean fukking lee. That dude is average at best. If the Bears can contain D Murray, they can win this game. I they cant, its gonna be a long night.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    If the cowboys are to win, it wont be because of sean fukking lee. That dude is average at best. If the Bears can contain D Murray, they can win this game. I they cant, its gonna be a long night.
    Can the Boys contain Forte?

una13ombr
    una13ombr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sean Lee average at best.. lolol what a idiot! Sean Lee is one of the most complete linebackers in the game.

93 total tackles, six defended passes and four interceptions, one of which he returned for a touchdown before he got hurt.
    Named NFC defensive player of the month in October (this being done on the lowest ranked defense in the league)

Dude is far from Avg at best..

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Sean Lee average at best!! May be one of the dumber comments I've seen in a while. I hope your trolling. Cause if u aren't u should just give up watching sports all together..... SMH

Gotta know what B.S. to sift through on this site fellas. Some kids on this site crack me up!

BOL tonight all!

Trmeyer

You're right. Hes done it on one of the lowest ranked defenses in the league. He is average, so he shines when he's surrounded by 9 scrubs and D. Ware. It shouldnt count as a pass break up when rg3 throws such a horrid pass that it hits the defense in the back, leg or face.

BoutDemCowboys

The Cold wont have an affect on the Cowboys like it does for some teams. Cowboys need to establish the run game, and keep a balanced playcall. Unfortunately Dunbar is out, so Randle will most likely get some looks. As for Dallas D they have small corners, compared to both Marshal and Jeffery. That is gonna be a huge edge for the Bears, especially cause Mo is not suiting up tonight, so B.W. Webb is gonna get picked on.

I'm still leaning Dallas here. As long as Murray runs the ball more than 10x's, and Dez gets targeted more than 5 x's (SMH why some games they don't exceed this)

Look to see a difference in special teams tonight. D HArris is out for the boys, and we all know who is the return man for the Bears. I have a feeling special teams will gonna play a big roll in tonights game.

Cowboys are on a 10 day break, and are probably healthier than ever. Look for the Cowboys to win 24-17 in a cold grueling game!

GL all!

BoutDemCowboys

You're right. Hes done it on one of the lowest ranked defenses in the league. He is average, so he shines when he's surrounded by 9 scrubs and D. Ware. It shouldnt count as a pass break up when rg3 throws such a horrid pass that it hits the defense in the back, leg or face.
    Lol ok so TOM BRADY blows he is just surrounded by 3 other scrub teams (Division wise)? You make no sense dude, just stop. Just wonderin u a Eagles fan ?

Trmeyer

No. Im actually a Bears fan. Not trying to start an internet fight. Lol. I just don't think he will have anything to do with the outcome of this game. The guy is a decent ball player, but lets not climb in is jock. He's nothing special.

BoutDemCowboys

No. Im actually a Bears fan. Not trying to start an internet fight. Lol. I just don't think he will have anything to do with the outcome of this game. The guy is a decent ball player, but lets not climb in is jock. He's nothing special.
    I'm fine with that, Cowboys D is not that great I can admit it. But you can see a SIGNIFICANT difference in Cowboys D when Lee is out. For instance the Saints game. Sproles looked like god out there. And Saints broke all kinds of records, including 40 FIRST DOWNS!!! Without Lee there was a gaping hole in that D, and they exposed it. I just dont know how u or anyone can say he is average. Thats just mind boggling.

Anyways love the debate. Keep crushing!

bamadale81
    bamadale81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Quote Originally Posted by joey blaze View Post
    i haven't seen much coverage on the game who do you guys like and why?
    bears! Bears! Bears!!!

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLEASE name 4 MLB in the league that are better?

Thanks.

inTomWeTrust

Originally Posted by Trmeyer

PLEASE name 4 MLB in the league that are better?

Thanks.

Trmeyer

Patrick willis, T Suggs, D Ware, clay matthews, lance briggs, tamba hali, von miller, aldon smith, james lauranitus, james harrison, jarod mayo, brian cushing. I can keep going if you'd like.

inTomWeTrust

what is this guy talking about????? Hes naming Outside line backers

inTomWeTrust

What are you even saying???

inTomWeTrust

Middle linebackers please 4 better...

inTomWeTrust

VenomLugz
    VenomLugz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3063

Dallas and under

2team_parlay
    2team_parlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

im a cowboys fan and sean lee is a beast but i can name 4 MLB that are better.... Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Luke Kuechly, and Bobby Wagner

Trmeyer

Patrick willis, luke kuechly, london fletcher, navarro bowman, bobby wagner, rey maualuga, james laurinitas, lance briggs, aj hawk, demeco ryans, lawrence timmons, hell, ill even throw in jonathon vilma.

2team_parlay

Patrick willis, luke kuechly, london fletcher, navarro bowman, bobby wagner, rey maualuga, james laurinitas, lance briggs, aj hawk, demeco ryans, lawrence timmons, hell, ill even throw in jonathon vilma.

you are high half those guys are not as good as sean lee.... London Fletcher?? hes ancient and slow as hell

2team_parlay

only other guys id say is maybe beason when hes healthy.... MAYBE

Trmeyer

Quote Originally Posted by 2team_parlay View Post
    you are high half those guys are not as good as sean lee.... London Fletcher?? hes ancient and slow as hell
    He's ancient but he plays all year. Kind of hard to be good when you're always hurt.

Trmeyer

You guys have convinced me! I'm taking the Cowboys tonight because they have Sean Lee on their team He's more badass than Chuck Norris. I think he should just play D by himself and tackle the whole Bears team on every play. Cowboys win 49-0.
    1. Sean Lee
    2. Ray Lewis
    3.Dick Butkus
    4.Jack Lambert
    5 Mike Singletary
    6. Ray Nitchske
    7. Junior Seau
    8. Brian Urlacher
    9 Patrick Willis
    10. Derrick Johnson

Trmeyer

Hahaha. This guy has Phillip Rivers in his top 5 qb's and no Tom Brady. Look at some of those names he has in their respected positions. Is that your boyfriend that wrote that article and that's why you're referring us to it? All I'm saying is Sean Lee isn't gonna be the one that determines the outcome of this game. The guy decent, but that's it. GL with your plays, guys. Hope to see a good game tonight.

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I noticed that although the bears give up a lot of rushing yardage, games played in Chicago over the last 2 years had two things in common, they mostly stayed within 7 pts and the scores were mostly under and not one over 48 pts. I am using games played from November on. I am teasing Dallas +8 and U 56. -120

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Bears D should be healthier by now, the Lions losing gives the Bears a shot to win the division. Its gonna be cold, its gonna be an environment that favors the bears, and The bears might actually have the coaching edge in this game. Dallas probably will have some turnovers and penalties. Bears win. These teams are very evenly matched, all the little edges however favor Chicago.

First 1234 Last