pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you.....

stupid fckng humps would have listened to me from day 1! I told you to bet Cincy EVERY WEEK. You laughed and joked and made your pathetic fckng comments. Well you would be 8-4-1 against the number hitting 62%. Instead you fckng retards spread your sht all over the board without a god damn clue. So LISTEN. JUST LISTEN. Dont think. I REPEAT DONT think, just listen. BET CINCY EVERY WEEK THROUGH THEIR SUPER BOWL WIN OVER SEATTLE.. in which you are going to be getting a MONSTER price. This goes for you Manning dck lickers that right now are starting to giggle like a mongoloid. MANNING is FINISHED, only you are so fckng stupid you dont realize it. The guys passes look like a butterfly with one wing torn off. So if you dont want to be standing there come playoff time with that stupid fckng look on your face wondering how the hell did that happen, DONT THINK. Thats what got you where you are........LISTEN for a change you dumb fckng cnts.

pulledclear

Repeat. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ching!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

pulledclear

BANG. Keep laughing dck heads 10-5 -1 to the number. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHING!

pulledclear

Repeat for Fat Sammy.

pulledclear

Repeat for fat Sammy.

pulledclear

Repeat for little REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMER!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Loving my bungals future, long as they willing to let ginger take chances I don't mind the mistakes cause he had so many weapons they gonna make plays and the d can mask the mistakes just fine. I like them to at least make the afc champ gm, at that point I might or might not start consider hedging, depends how it's going I suppose..

pulledclear

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK. preach brother. All you have to do is get them there and you hedge back half to the guarantee.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dalton is a loser. Throw another 4x picks this week and see what happens. Chargers get the cover and likely the win.

2daBank

I've said it all yr bro, minus the qb not sure there a better team than Cincy, if ginger plays well they tough to beat.. Anyone playing chargers out of their minds IMO. Look what bungals have done to every team at home this year, packers only team they didn't beat by at least 7, pats were only other team that stayed under double digits, and chargers have a terrible defense. Cincy has beat them by a Td last 2 years in San Diego and in those 2 games have out rushed them something stupid like 290 to 130 (rough estimate) in those games. Don't be suckered into the points, let ppl bet it down and hammer the bungals..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Dalton is a loser. Throw another 4x picks this week and see what happens. Chargers get the cover and likely the win.
    Funny

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Name:  YUUUUUUP.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  20.5 KB

pulledclear

Sucker fish flowing in Bank. Even IF they lose they only fall to 10-6-1 vs the number. We are still way way up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Sucker fish flowing in Bank. Even IF they lose they only fall to 10-6-1 vs the number. We are still way way up.
    Even with my future I'm playing them str8 up ats this week and also teasing them.. There no fukkin way chargers and their shit 6.3 yards per play "defense" are coming to Cincy and winning this gm...

pulledclear

29-19 as a starter in pros. 34-3 as a as a starter at TCU. Learn the game fool. The kid has accomplished more at 26 then you and your whole fckng obese family EVER WILL. Stick to eating doughnuts pssy you dont have a fckng clue.

pulledclear

Bank lets do a 2006 flash back to the chargers GM. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM let me see. UH DUH do I resign Drew Brees or not UMMMMMMMM DERRRRRRRRRR I will just flip a coin. Heads Rivers Tails DERRR Brees. Must of come up heads!

2daBank

I hate Brees but when u listen to rivers talk I just scratch my head. Dude gotta be the biggest hillbilly ever to play qb.. It really has nothing to do with qb for me in this game tho, it all about chargers having one of the worst defenses in the nfl (I've had them rated at or near the bottom all year), they do a great job of masking that shit d by controlling time of possession and limiting teams chances with the rock but the thing is u can't control top vs the bungals cause their d is too stout, chargers never even got into the red zone 1 time in the last meeting! And time of possession was virtually even and sd isn't gonna win when that is the case..

pulledclear

At 7 they are begging the suckers to take SD. I mean realistically where do you put the number?? I write it at 12 for my purposes I might consider an alternate at -12 for +200, I would never give someone 12 at -110 . The books sure as sht wont put it right so they might even throw the sucker fish a hook to 7.5.

2daBank

-10/-10.5 bout where I put it.. Seems strange anyone wants to back whoever the 6th seed in the afc turned out to be this year when no one deserved that spot. I mean seriously sd had to have a missed fg and go to ot not to lose to a kc team playing practice squad players and game planning for Indy at halftime!

pulledclear

Yeah I hear what you're saying, but everyone has the same record RIGHT NOW and for some reason these suckers just LOVE this SD team. I dont get it????

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    29-19 as a starter in pros. 34-3 as a as a starter at TCU. Learn the game fool. The kid has accomplished more at 26 then you and your whole fckng obese family EVER WILL. Stick to eating doughnuts pssy you dont have a fckng clue.
    Struck a nerve did I? He is a loser on the field until he wins one. I wasnt talking about Daltons bank roll. By the way I had Oklahoma last night too you fckng southern hick backwoods degenerate toothless redneck BAMA bitch. Nice pic, is that your significant other?

rockhardfister

Rivers playing with house money. He knows they got lucky to get in and if they get beat...oh well. Dalton playing with the weight of the world on his back. Already lost 3x playoff games. I just have a feeling that the SD team that beat Denver in Denver shows up and the Cincy team that lost to Pitt shows up.

rockhardfister

20-10 Chargers. What up D-Bag? Praying for a 27-20 final arent you. LOL!