Mtw1979
    Mtw1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Let's win some money - week 14 NFL picks

Just started on this site and went 4-2 yesterday......just posting my thoughts ......I am far from an type of expert....best of luck to all...

Will have more plays later.....like Miami + 3.5 at 5dimes......Both teams are banged up, but Pitt had a real tough one on t-giving. Their line is banged up and Miami's front is their strength. Pitt might win....but I feel the hook at 3.5 makes this a play on the Fins.

Mtw1979

Also liking Tampa Bay -2.5......tough game last week for buds at panthers....but they have been trending up compared to the bills who if It wasn't for a win over the reeling jets, would have lost 5 in a row. Bills aren't the same team on the road and after losing to Atlanta...ouch...taking the Bucs.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

def some value with phins at +3.5.. i prefer over in tampa to a side, bills so erratic, i know they capable of winning that gm but also know tb should be able to run which will have vjax hitting them for big plays..total feels several points low to me... gl today

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Dident you see fins at jets last sunday, the worst game of the year. Fins are not in harmony and if you think that they will roll in to Pittsburg and cover.. hehe think again son.

Mtw1979

Wiedbo....trust me, I watched that fins/jets game. Not in love with the Fins...but 3.5 is high to me and Pittsburgh hasn't exactly been lighting it up this year either. Just think Miami getting. 3.5 is the play....good luck.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by WIEDBO View Post
    Dident you see fins at jets last sunday, the worst game of the year. Fins are not in harmony and if you think that they will roll in to Pittsburg and cover.. hehe think again son.
    you think pit is in harmoney? the way to beat phins is with a pass rush and steelers havnt really been generating one..tannehill will be able to move the ball here.. so will pit cause bell will run all over mia but i think phins d will force big dummy into a mistake or 2.. should be a good gm, i think pretty likely it decided by a fg either way..

Mtw1979

Well went 2-0 early...crazy NFL action today. Have some action I am playing at 4, but it is after the fact...but doing ok as of now......to me....lock is tonight...Saints laying 3

Play the Saints.....one weakness of Carolina D...their secondary....NO in the dome....coming of an embarrassing loss.....going big tonight

Mtw1979

7-2 over the weekend........hoping to keep it rolling. Will be looking at robotics game...hope everyone earned some coin this weekend!

Mtw1979

Robotics game? Not sure how that autocorrected....hahahaha

Mtw1979

Monday Night Chaser....

Had a solid weekend in college and pro...7-2 posted on the site. Tonight is a tricky one....both defenses are suspect and Chicago has a backup QB....thing is....McCown has played pretty darn well and I think the Bears are built better for the subarctic temps of tonight. Romo will make plays, but leave some on the field....

Play

Bears -1.5

Mtw1979

8-2 on the weekend between college and pro (plays I listed on this site) hope everyone had a succe$$ful weekend as well. Looking to get back at it on Thursday Night. I do appreciate anyone's feedback on my picks.....I need as much perspective from others as possible. Take it easy everyone and those of you in the subarctic northeast...be safe!