SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    I think the playoffs are a diff beast, I agree Seattle are monsters but I also think we have not seen the best game from the Saints or the 49 ers. On any given day turnovers are a great equalizer.
    Yeah and Seattle is a turnover type ofteamfukkin do work look at stats uidiot

Seattle is going to the SUPERBOWL Mondays game secured that...period!!i

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yeah and Seattle is a turnover type ofteamfukkin do work look at stats uidiot

Seattle is going to the SUPERBOWL Mondays game secured that...period!!i
    harry how long you been knowing me? harry you know im not full of shit.. harry i like sea but beware of the panthers harry, they are very capable of beating sea in sea...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Philly is a darkhorse to beat them but I think Seattle comes out of the NFC

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Philly is a darkhorse to beat them but I think Seattle comes out of the NFC
    philly is one and done.. how is a team that is gassed in the 4th qrtr gonna hold on vs playoff teams? i dont get this philly love, not that i dont like some of the things they do but as long as kelly insist time of possession is a myth i just cant see them beating a top level team that will run over them in the 4th as the d wears down and the offense cant keep them off the field..

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This is not directed at 2dabank

Packers were supposed to be unbeatable at home in 2007, how'd that work out?

Even if you get even money on Seattle getting to the Super Bowl, several things must happen.
    1) They have to earn home field through out. It looks good right now, but it's not locked up yet.
    They still have to beat SF at their place, then jet coast to coast and beat the Giants at the Meadowlands.
    Do that, Seattle gets home field through out.
    2) Win back to back playoff teams at home, providing Seattle wins those two road games, Niners are tough at home, and don't think Giants are going to roll over and play dead either.
    3) Let's say Seattle needs to win their last two games at home to earn the #1 overall seed, for you to collect your even money prop bet, you would pretty much need to win a 4 team, Seattle/Seattle/Seattle/Seattle parlay.

That's a lot of 'moving parts' for an even money wager
    That a lot of assuming every thing goes your way for seattle to have to win those last 2 games at home. Seattle can lose at SF, Lose at NYG, and lose one of the last 2 games at home and they still get #1 seed, all they would need is 1 NO loss and 1 Carolina Loss and since those two will likely split their games against each other, the only way for Sea to not get HFA would be for them to finish the season 0-4. Good luck with that. A fair line right now on whether Seattle will be the #1 seed is something like yes -10000 no +10000

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This is not directed at 2dabank

Packers were supposed to be unbeatable at home in 2007, how'd that work out?

Even if you get even money on Seattle getting to the Super Bowl, several things must happen.
    1) They have to earn home field through out. It looks good right now, but it's not locked up yet.
    They still have to beat SF at their place, then jet coast to coast and beat the Giants at the Meadowlands.
    Do that, Seattle gets home field through out.
    2) Win back to back playoff teams at home, providing Seattle wins those two road games, Niners are tough at home, and don't think Giants are going to roll over and play dead either.
    3) Let's say Seattle needs to win their last two games at home to earn the #1 overall seed, for you to collect your even money prop bet, you would pretty much need to win a 4 team, Seattle/Seattle/Seattle/Seattle parlay.

That's a lot of 'moving parts' for an even money wager
    Also I don't know who said Packers 2007 were unbeatable at home. They lost in the regular season at home. Seattle will now have 2 straight perfect seasons at home and a QB who will be 16-0 at home after this season ends. Russell Wilson has never lost at home. How many home games has Rodgers lost ? 10 ? 15 ?

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    There is ZERO chance seattle loses at home in the playoffs if wilson is the qb. ZERO. Books love to play the field. It gives them the advantage. Carolina is the only team in the nfl that can beat seattle in a playoff game in seattle. The only reason is because they have a great defense.
    I agree. I honestly don't think anyone will even stay within 10 points of them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Panthers will beat them.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Let's assume they get HFA. What do you think the line might be in each of the two playoff games? And this is assuming they don't suffer injuries.
    against NO 7 1/2 SF 7 1/2 Carolina 9 1/2 Detroit 10 Dallas 9 1/2 Philly 9 1/2 GB 7 I think these will be the lines and Sea not only wins but covers all these lines eaily.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    the odds of seattle not having HFA is extremely low. SF needs miracle (win all/SEA lose all). carolina and new orleans play each other twice. if they split seattle needs to lose all 4.
    This post is exactly right.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

The Seahaks are no lock to win the NFC Championship. You will realize that when the 49ers demolish them on Sunday.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    tell that to alabama, college or not Newton isn't afraid and has been in situations like that and delivered. you either have that gene or you don't. now idk if Carolina is for real but if they get to that spot I'm taking CAR and the points. That Offense will not be shook one bit especially with steve smith leading the pack. and that defense is something else. like said above all it take is a turnover and that crowd will shut the f up. GO NINERS
    ur wrong. they were down 21-0 and that crowd was still loud as hell. they had a lot of fans in Houstona nd they were loud as hell down 20-3. the fans have seen this team pull wins out of sure losses all year long. you think they have a TO and the crowd will give up. LOL. somewhere else said the line against CAR would be 4 1/2. hell Seattle beat them by more than that -- at Carolina. You would take the 4 1/2 ?? if so I think you are nuts but good luck with that.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    The Seahaks are no lock to win the NFC Championship. You will realize that when the 49ers demolish them on Sunday.
    If they lose Sunday on the road when it practically means nothing to them and everything to the 49ers WILD CARD hopes. that will in no way lessen my belief that they will easily win 2 home games and thus the NFC Championship

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Two words: Cam Newton.

Want me to repeat it? Cam Newton

First 12