wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

MAC Championship: How can you not take Bowling Green getting 4.5 points?

they are better team in every area of the game expect, QB rushing. NIU defense is soft as hell.

BG is going eat Lynch alive. BG will be able to stack the box and stop the run because simply, NIU will NOT be able to pass the ball tonight. BG holds teams to just 161 passing yards per game and holding opposing QB to a 55% completion percentage where as NIU is averaging just 223 through the air on offense.

now on offense BG is the most well rounded team in the MAC. combined they put up almost 470 yards per game and NIU defense gives up 411.

they can hammer the rock at 209 yards per game, NIU giving up 150. through the air they average 255, NIU giving up 263.

I expect the BG running and defense to play a major role in this game and keep Lynch on the side lines, eat clock and let them control the tempo of the game and not Lynch run wild. give me the points all day. Bowling Green +4.5

wagerjunkie

in the midst of their four game win streak BG has out scored opponents 176-17. tough to fade that.

I have watched NIU last 3 games and the scores don't indicate how close the games really were. NIU ends up piling up points late in the 4th quarter in garbage time to make it look like they dominated the game when in fact they did not. smoke and mirrors.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

junkie.....not sure how you can assume BG is better in every area.

They have 9 wins, and the combined record of those teams is 30-66, with a AA school in there. I know NIU has played similar opponents, but they played Ball St, which BG didn't who is arguably the 2nd best team. NIU won at Iowa, and BG got hammered at Indiana....with Iowa being the better.

Man, BG hasnt been in this spot in quite a while and NIU has. I see Lynch willing the Huskies through this, with another spot at a BCS game.

Goodluck.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    junkie.....not sure how you can assume BG is better in every area.

They have 9 wins, and the combined record of those teams is 30-66, with a AA school in there. I know NIU has played similar opponents, but they played Ball St, which BG didn't who is arguably the 2nd best team. NIU won at Iowa, and BG got hammered at Indiana....with Iowa being the better.

Man, BG hasnt been in this spot in quite a while and NIU has. I see Lynch willing the Huskies through this, with another spot at a BCS game.

Goodluck.
    with the exception of QB rushing.

gl my friend.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    in the midst of their four game win streak BG has out scored opponents 176-17. tough to fade that.

I have watched NIU last 3 games and the scores don't indicate how close the games really were. NIU ends up piling up points late in the 4th quarter in garbage time to make it look like they dominated the game when in fact they did not. smoke and mirrors.

not really when you consider who they were playing against.. last loss, toledo at home, niu beat them on the road.. which one of those bad asses bg blew out did niu play and not blow out? im on niu -3 so hell we both can win but BG numbers mean jack shit to me, ill take the qb that has owned this conf to do it one more time..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Buffalo plays well at home. I'm surprised Bowling Green dominated them on their own turf. Leaning Bowling Green + points myself. The defense can shutdown anyone.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Buffalo plays well at home. I'm surprised Bowling Green dominated them on their own turf. Leaning Bowling Green + points myself. The defense can shutdown anyone.

Buffalo was running as hot as anyone at that time too.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

i feel a mac fix is going to happen today... huskies win and the mac gets that bcs money! good luck wager!!!

wagerjunkie

finish this 4th qtr strong!!

wagerjunkie

put it away son

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

nice call