ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    As a Jags fan I appreciate the vote of confidence, but no team whose only prospect at QB right now is Chad Henne can be a lock for the playoffs, it's a quarterback's league. If the Jags can snag a gem of a QB in the next draft they could be competitive within 2 years, otherwise the best they'll do is to be another team scrapping for a 7-9 record

I'm just happy this was seemingly the end of the Blaine Gabbert chapter. If that guy gets another chance I will flip. Guy got 3 tries, showing no improvement or consistency at all in his last year, Henne outperformed him at every turn, this ain't baseball but 3 strikes you're out
    Well done, pal. Seriously. A self-admitted jags fan. That shit is as extinct as your avatar.

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    lol to the guys doubting..they're still alive this year (although slim to none) with a horrendous start. afc seems weak as shit besides couple top teams. anything's possible.
    Oh please, theres not a prayer in hell.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Jags make the playoffs next year? Why not the AFC overall flatout stinks as a conference outside of the big 2.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Jaguars fans already getting pumped for next season!

wow

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Jaguars fans already getting pumped for next season!

wow
    id be pumped too if i knew that i wouldnt have to see gabbert ever again.. being a mizzou fan i was freaking shocked that kid got drafted at all, let alone in the top freaking 10, wasnt even a good college qb.. gotta be exciting, good front office and coach in place, if blackmon ever stops failing drug test they have plenty of weapons on offense, the d will do nothing but improve under this coach, and their div is shit.. they have more going for them than a lot of teams..

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Well done, pal. Seriously. A self-admitted jags fan. That shit is as extinct as your avatar.
    At least I'm not some soulless Pats fan. For me the wait will make it that much sweeter when the Jags finally make the playoffs again in the year 2021

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    id be pumped too if i knew that i wouldnt have to see gabbert ever again..
    Amen to that

First 12